I’m gonna have to ask you to turn that prisoner over to me.
洛基会去向奥丁做个交待的
Loki will be answering to Odin himself.
不 他得向我们做交待
No, he’s going to answer to us.
我们审过了再给奥丁
Odin can have what’s left.
我还要拿走那个箱子
And I’m gonna need that case.
那七十多年来都是神盾局的财产
That’s been S.H.I.E.L.D. property for over 70 years.
交出箱子 斯塔克
Hand over the case, Stark.
好 行动吧 精灵鼠小弟
All right, move it, Stuart Little.
这边情况有点麻烦了 快点的
Things are getting dicey out here. Let’s go.
我不打算争论这里谁的权力更高
I’m not gonna argue who’s got the higher authority here…
你保证你不会死吗
You promise me you won’t die?
我们只是要让我稍稍心律失常
We’re only giving me a mild cardiac dysrhythmia.
那听上去很暴♥力♥啊
That doesn’t sound mild.
我需要那个箱子
I need the case.
我知道你权力挺大的 我只是说
I know you got a lot of pull, I’m just saying,
-管辖权… -好吧 那给我箱子
– jurisdiction… – Okay, then give me the case.
管辖权…
Well, jurisdiction…
交出来
Hand it over.
动手 朗
Do it, Lang!
手拿开
Get your hands off me.
快没时间了 拔线
Window’s closing. Pull my pin.
来了
Here goes!
-斯塔克 -斯塔克
– Stark? – Stark?
他在抽搐 给他点空间
He’s convulsing. Give him air!
-医务人员 -医务人员
– Medic! – Medic!
他们需要帮助
Give these guys some help.
说话啊
Speak to me.
斯塔克 是你的胸口机器吗
Stark, is it your chest machine?
呼吸
Breathe, breathe.
好样的 巷子里见
Good job. Meet me in the alley.
我去找点吃的
I’m gonna grab a quick slice.
不走楼梯
No stairs!
拜托 斯塔克 保持清醒
Come on, Stark, stay with us.
我要试个办法 好吗
I’m going to try something. Okay?
我也不知道行不行
I have no idea if it’s going to work.
好啊
Yes!
非常行啊
That worked a treat.
哥们 真疯狂
Dude, that was so crazy.
我完全不知道那行不行
I had no idea if that was gonna work.
-箱子呢 -箱子
– The case. – The case is, uh…
箱子呢 洛基呢
Where’s the case? Where’s Loki?
洛基
Loki!
那不符合计划 是吧
That wasn’t supposed to happen, was it?
我们搞砸了
Oh, we blew it.
洛基
Loki?
托尼 怎么回事
Tony, what’s going on?
告诉我你找到魔方了
Tell me you found that Cube.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be shitting me.
看到洛基了 14楼
I have eyes on Loki. 14th floor.
我不是洛基
I’m not Loki…
我也不想伤害你
and I don’t wanna hurt you.
我可以和你耗一整天
I can do this all day.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I know.
你从哪拿到的
Where did you get this?
巴基
Bucky

is
活着
alive.
什么
What?
确实是美国屁♥股♥
That is America’s ass.
-拜托了 -对不起
– Please, please. – I’m sorry,
我帮不了你 布鲁斯
I can’t help you, Bruce.
如果我交出时间宝石
If I give up the Time Stone
帮助你的现实 就是毁了我的现实
to help your reality, I’m dooming my own.
恕我直言
With all due respect, all right…
我觉得科学并不支持你这个说法
I’m not sure the science really supports that.
无限宝石
The Infinity Stones
创造了你所感知的时间流
create what you experience as the flow of time.
如果拿走一颗宝石
Remove one of the stones…
就会产生支流
and that flow splits.
这或许对你的现实有好处
Now, this may benefit your reality…
但对我新的这个 就不好了
but my new one, not so much.
在这个新的支流现实里
In this new branch reality…
没有了我们对抗
without our chief weapon
黑暗力量的首要武器
against the forces of darkness…
我们的世界会被颠覆
our world would be overrun.
数百万人会蒙受灾难
Millions will suffer.
告诉我 博士
So, tell me, Doctor.
你的科学能阻止这一切吗
Can your science prevent all that?
不能
No…
但我们可以抹除它
but we can erase it.
因为我们用完宝石后
Because once we’re done with the stones…
我们可以把每一颗拿回原来的时间点
we can return each one to its own timeline…
放回被拿走的那一刻
at the moment it was taken.
这样 从时间上讲
So, chronologically…
在那个现实里
in that reality…
它就根本没被拿走过
it never left.
是啊 但你漏掉了最重要的部分
Yes, but you’re leaving out the most important part.
要还回宝石 你们得能幸存下来
In order to return the stones, you have to survive.
我们会的 我会的 我保证
We will. I will. I promise.
我不能为了一句承诺拿这个现实冒险
I can’t risk this reality on a promise.
至尊法师有责任
It’s the duty of the Sorcerer Supreme
保护时间宝石
to protect the Time Stone.
那斯特兰奇为什么把它交了出去
Then why the hell did Strange give it away?
你说什么
What did you say?
斯特兰奇 他把宝石交给了灭霸
Strange. He gave it away. He gave it to Thanos.
-自愿的吗 -是的
– Willingly? – Yes.
-为什么 -我不知道
– Why? – I have no idea.
或许他错了
Maybe he made a mistake.
或是我错了
Or I did.
斯特兰奇将成为我们中最优秀的
Strange is meant to be the best of us.
所以他那么做肯定是有原因的
So, he must’ve done it for a reason.
你恐怕是对的
I fear you might be right.
谢谢
Thank you.
我指望你了 布鲁斯
I’m counting on you, Bruce.
我们都指望你了
We all are.
运行诊断
Run diagnostics.
给我看她的记忆文件
Show me her memory file.
大人 文件似乎凌乱了
Sire, the file appears entangled.
虽然有段记忆 但不属于她
It was a memory, but not hers.
还有另一个意识在与她共享动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
There’s another consciousness sharing her network.
另一个星云
Another Nebula.
不可能
Impossible.
这个二重身有时间戳
This duplicate carries a time stamp…
是九年后的
from nine years in the future.
另一个星云在哪
Where is this other Nebula?
在我们太阳系里的莫格拉上
In our solar system on Morag.
你能读取她吗
Can you access her?
能 她俩是相连的
Yes, the two are linked.
搜索那个二重身的记忆
Search the duplicate’s memories…
找无限宝石
for Infinity Stones.
而这些宝石曾在
And these stones have been
历史上很多不同的地方出现过
in a lot of different places throughout history.
我们的历史 所以
Our history. So,
我们刚好能去的地方不多 是吧
not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in, yeah?
所以我们得选好目标
Which means we have to pick our targets.
-没错 -定格
– Correct. – Freeze image.
地球人
Terrans.
复仇者
Avengers.
无法无天的讨厌鬼
Unruly wretches.
那个倒影是什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!