You never fail.
准备好跟我共舞了吗
Are you ready for our dance?
是他吗
Is it him?
是奥丁的长子吗
Is that the first son of Odin?
海姆达尔 你的眼睛
Heimdall, your eyes.
它们看清了一切
They see everything.
看到你带领我们走向冥府
They see you leading us to Hel.
醒醒
Wake up!
战争结束了 史蒂夫
The war is over, Steve.
我们可以回家了
We can go home.
想想看
Imagine it.
我还能拯救你
I can still save you!
我们都死了 你看不到吗
We’re all dead! Can you not see?
你是毁灭者 奥丁森
You’re a destroyer, Odinson.
看看你的神力干了什么
See where your power leads.
太大意了
Sloppy.
你是故意失败吗
Pretending to fail.
必须通过毕业典礼
The ceremony is necessary
你才能立足在世界上
for you to take your place in the world.
我没有地方可以立足
I have no place in the world.
没错
Exactly.
-我该怎么办 -好疼
– What can I do? – It hurts.
我去杀了他
I’m going to kill him.
-马上回来 -不
– I’ll be right back. – No.
我没事
I’m all right.
我要…我要完成计划
I want… I want to finish the plan.
搞定那个大家伙
I want the big one.
振金被运走了哦
The vibranium is getting away.
你哪也别想去
And you’re not going anywhere.
不需要 我已经无处不在了
Of course not. I’m already there.
你会明白的
You’ll catch on.
但首先你得搞定班纳博士
But first, you might need to catch Dr. Banner.
搜索新闻视频 关键词”绿巨人”
News or footage. Keyword, “Hulk.”
娜塔莎 你得过来唱摇篮曲了
Natasha, I could really use a lullaby.
不行 这一阵她是不行了
That’s not gonna happen. Not for a while.
大伙都倒下了
The whole team is down.
现在没人能支援你了
You got no backup here.
那我呼叫维罗妮卡
I’m calling in Veronica.
我们需要支援
We need backup!
离开这 快走
Go! Keep moving!
好了 所有人退后
All right, everybody, stand down!
听我一句行吗
Will you listen to me?
那个小女巫搞乱了你的头脑
That little witch is messing with your mind.
你比她更强 也更聪明
You’re stronger than her. You’re smarter than her.
你可是布鲁斯·班纳啊
You’re Bruce Banner.
我错了 我错了 不能提小班纳
Right, right, right, don’t mention puny Banner.
好吧
Okay!
背后偷袭
In the back?
太阴险了 班纳
Dick move, Banner.
维罗妮卡 搭把手
Veronica, give me a hand.
听话 听话 快睡觉
Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep.
好吧 伙计 先把你弄出城
Okay, pal, we’re gonna get you out of town.
别去那边 别去那边
Not that way, not that way.
拜托 布鲁斯 配合一下
Come on, Bruce! You gotta work with me.
所有人都出去
Everybody, out!
下去了
Going down?
对不起
I’m sorry.
损伤报告
Damage report?
真直白 再运点零件来
That’s comprehensive. Show me something.
买♥♥下这栋楼最快得多久
How quickly can we buy this building?
-行动 行动 行动 -上上上
– Move! Move! Move! – Go, go, go!
去侧翼 去侧翼
Flank him, flank him!
电视台可喜欢报道你们了呢
The news is loving you guys.
但大家都不喜欢
Nobody else is.
警方还没发布班纳的逮捕令
There’s been no official call for Banner’s arrest
但消息已经传开了
but it’s in the air.
斯塔克救援基金呢
The Stark Relief Foundation?
已经在现场了
Already on the scene.
团队怎么样
How’s the team?
大家都…
Everyone’s…
我们受了重创 不过会好的
We took a hit. We’ll shake it off.
现在最好一直潜伏 别再回来
Well, for now, I’d stay in stealth mode and stay away from here.
就是逃走藏起来
So, run and hide?
找不到奥创
Until we can find Ultron,
我也没什么好办法
I don’t have a lot else to offer.
我们也没有
Neither do we.
要换班吗
Hey, you wanna switch out?
我没事
No, I’m good.
你要是想睡觉 最好趁现在
If you wanna get some kip, now’s a good time
还有几个小时才到呢
because we’re still a few hours out.
到哪
Few hours from where?
安全屋
A safe house.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
安全屋
Safe house.
但愿吧
Let’s hope.
亲爱的
Honey?
我到家了
I’m home.
你好
Hi.
还有朋友
Company.
抱歉没提前打电♥话♥
Sorry, didn’t call ahead.
他绝对是个什么特工
This is an agent of some kind.
各位 这是劳拉
Gentlemen, this is Laura.
你们我全都知道
I know all of your names.
来了
Incoming.
-爸爸 -宝贝们
– Dad! – Hi, sweetheart!
小伙子
Hey, buddy.
你们好吗
How are you guys doing?
-这些是小特工 -看你的脸
– These are smaller agents. – Look at your face!
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
小娜阿姨来了吗
Did you bring Auntie Nat?
来抱一个看来没来
Why don’t you hug her and find out?
抱歉打扰你们了
Sorry for barging in on you.
是啊 本来想提前打电♥话♥的
Yeah, we would have called ahead,
但我们根本不知道你们的存在
but we were busy having no idea that you existed.
我加入神盾局的时候弗瑞帮我安排的
Yeah, well, Fury helped me set this up when I joined.
这里没有进神盾局的档案
He kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D.’s files.
以后最好也不要
I’d like to keep it that way.
这地方挺适合暂时藏身的
I figure it’s a good place to lay low.
亲爱的
Honey.
我好想你
I missed you.
小娜塔莎怎么样
How’s little Natasha?
她是…
She’s…
内特尼尔[男名]
Nathaniel.
叛徒
Traitor.
托尔
Thor?
我在梦里看到了什么
I saw something in that dream.
我需要找答案 这里找不到
I need answers. I won’t find them here.
我们可以回家了
We can go home.
你都是瞎担心
See? You worried for nothing.
我是感觉不出来 你呢
Can’t even feel the difference, can you?
他们要是住这的话
If they’re sleeping here,
有的人就得挤一挤了
some of them are gonna have to double up.
他们肯定不愿意
Yeah, that’s not gonna sell.
小娜和班纳博士怎么回事
What about Nat and Dr. Banner?
她俩有多久了
How long has that been going on?
什么多久
Has what?
你真可爱
You are so cute.
小娜和班纳
Nat and Banner?
等你长大了再跟你解释
I’ll explain when you’re older,
鹰眼
Hawkeye.
好吧