This is a smoke screen.
能直说为什么还要这样做
Why send a message when you’ve just given a speech?
斯托克有情报 奥创不想让我们知道
Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss.
是啊 他应该…没错
Yeah, I bet he… Yeah.
有关斯托克的文件都被删除了
Everything we had on Strucker’s been erased.
并没有
Not everything.
已知同伙
Known associates.
斯托克男爵有好多朋友啊
Baron Strucker had a lot of friends.
这群人都好可怕
Well, these people are all horrible.
等等 我认识他
Wait. I know that guy.
他一直在非洲沿岸做生意
From back in the day. He operates off the African coast.
黑市军♥火♥商
Black market arms.
交集是难免的 同行免不了见面
There are conventions. All right? You meet people.
我没卖♥♥过他东西
I didn’t sell him anything.
他说了要找什么新的 改变世界的东西
He was talking about finding something new, a game-changer.
搞得跟以色列王似的
It was all very Ahab.
这是什么
This?
是个纹身 之前好像没有
It’s a tattoo, I don’t think he had it.
那些是纹身 这是烙印
Those are tattoos, this is a brand.
是非洲土著语 意思是贼
Yeah. It’s a word in an African dialect meaning “thief.”
而且很有侮辱性
In a much less friendly way.
-什么土著语 -瓦坎纳达
– What dialect? – Wakanada.
瓦坎达
Wakanda.
如果他从瓦坎达带了什么东西出来…
If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods…
你父亲不是都拿走了吗
I thought your father said he got the last of it.
没明白 从瓦坎达拿走了什么
I don’t follow. What comes out of Wakanda?
世界上最坚固的金属
The strongest metal on Earth.
他现在在哪
Where is this guy now?
别跟我说你被手下骗了
Don’t tell me your men swindled you.
我给了你六枚
I sent you six short-range
短程热感导弹 你给我一船废铁
heat-seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts.
你得补偿我
Now, you will make it right,
不然再送你枚灰在天上的导弹
or the next missile I send you will come very much faster.
好了 部长 说到哪了
Now, minister, where were we?
能力增强者
Yeah. The Enhanced.
斯托克的好学生
Strucker’s prize pupils.
要吃糖吗
Do you want a candy?
斯托克死了真遗憾
I was sorry to hear about Strucker.
不过他也知道自己想把世界变成什么样
But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create.
人类啊 没什么前途的
Human life. Not a growth market.
你不知道吗
You didn’t know?
这是你们第一次威胁别人吗
Is this your first time intimidating someone?
恐怕我没那么怕
I’m afraid I’m not that afraid.
人人都有恐惧的东西
Everybody is afraid of something.
墨鱼
Cuttlefish.
深海动物
Deep sea fish.
会用光 迷幻的光
They make lights, disco lights…
迷惑猎物 然后…
…to hypnotize their prey, and then…
我看了纪录片 可恐怖了
I saw a documentary. It was terrifying.
如果你要鼓捣我的意识
So if you’re going to fiddle with my brain
让我看见大墨鱼
and make me see a giant cuttlefish,
我就知道你不是来做生意的
then I know you don’t do business.
我也知道你说了不算
And I know you’re not in charge.
我只跟
And I only deal
说了算的人打交道
with the man in charge.
说了算的不是人
There is no man in charge.
来谈生意吧
Let’s talk business.
我在这块磐石上 建立我的教会
Upon this rock, I will build my church.
振金
Vibranium.
告诉你
You know,
这东西代价可不小
it came at great personal cost.
值几十亿
It’s worth billions.
你也是了
Now so are you.
传到你的假账户里了
It’s all under your dummy holdings.
金融真是奇怪
Finance is so weird.
但我总是说
But I always say,
“要让朋友敌人一起富
“Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich
“是敌是友自然分清楚”
“And wait to find out which is which.”
斯塔克
Stark.
什么
What?
托尼·斯塔克说过这个
Tony Stark used to say that.
对我说的
To me.
你是他手下
You’re one of his.
什么 我不是…
What? I’m not…
我不是
I’m not.
你以为我是斯塔克的傀儡吗
You think I’m one of Stark’s puppets?
全听他吩咐
His hollow men?
看看我 我长得像钢铁侠吗
I mean, look at me. Do I look like Iron Man?
斯塔克算什么
Stark is nothing!
真是抱歉 我…
I’m sorry. I’m…
一会就没事了 真是抱歉
I’m sure that’s gonna be okay. I’m sorry.
我就是不明白
It’s just that I don’t understand.
别拿我跟斯塔克比
Don’t compare me with Stark!
我在意这个
It’s a thing with me.
斯塔克… 就是顽疾
Stark is… He’s a sickness!
小子
Junior.
老爹的心被你伤得稀碎
You’re gonna break your old man’s heart.
如果有必要的话
If I have to.
谁也不用打碎东西
Nobody has to break anything.
没做过鸡蛋饼吧
Clearly you’ve never made an omelet.
这句都到我嘴边了
He beat me by one second.
还真是幽默
Yes. He’s funny.
斯塔克先生
Mr. Stark.
感觉亲切吗
It’s what? Comfortable?
就像以前一样
Like old times?
我以前可没这样过
This was never my life.
你们俩没必要蹚这浑水
You two can still walk away from this.
不 现在有必要
No, we will.
我知道你们受过苦
I know you’ve suffered.
美国队长
Captain America.
上帝的正义之子
God’s righteous man.
假装自己不是战争机器
Pretending you could live without a war.
我要是人类的话早吐了
I can’t physically throw up in my mouth, but…
你要是相信和平 就不要打破它
If you believe in peace, then let us keep it.
你混淆了”和平”与”安宁”的概念
I think you’re confusing “peace” with “quiet.”
你要振金做什么
What’s the vibranium for?
你终于开口问了
I’m glad you asked that,
让我给你们解释下我邪恶的计划
because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan.
-开火 -朝谁
– Shoot them. – Which ones?
所有人
All of them!
上上上
Move! Move! Move!
待着吧 孩子
Stay down, kid.
该玩玩他们的意识了
It’s time for some mind games.
各位 需要我变绿吗
Guys? Is this a code green?
托尔 什么情况
Thor, status.
那小姑娘想扰乱我的心智
The girl tried to warp my mind.
小心了 凡人恐怕挡不住她的意识控制
Take special care. I doubt a human could keep her at bay.
幸好 我是神
Fortunately, I am mighty.
这进展得太顺利了
This is going very well.
精神控制什么的我早就尝过了
I’ve done the whole mind control thing.
真不感冒
Not a fan.
别让我逮着你
Yeah, you better run.
活着的 得行动了
Who’s ever standing, we got to move!
各位
Guys?
再来
Again.
她们会撑不住的
You’ll break them.
撑不下来的是活该
Only the breakable ones.
而你坚若磐石
You’re made of marble.
毕业典礼后我们再庆祝
We’ll celebrate after the graduation ceremony.
如果我失败了呢
What if I fail?
你从不失败

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!