It’s just she’s not the most open person in the world.
可她跟你好像很放得开
But with you she seems very relaxed.
不是 娜塔莎她…就是喜欢调情
No. Natasha, she’s just… She likes to flirt.
我见过 近距离的
I’ve seen her flirt, up close.
这次不是
This ain’t that.
听我说
Look,
我大概是全世界
as maybe the world’s
最会错过机会的人了 千万别错过
leading authority on waiting too long, don’t.
你们都该找到对的人
You both deserve a win.
你说近距离是什么意思
What do you mean “up close”?
就是个戏法
But it’s a trick.
不不 远不止那么简单
No, no, it’s much more than that.
“无论谁 只要配得上 将拥有力量”
“Whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power.”
别闹了 就是个戏法
Whatever, man! It’s a trick.
那来啊 随便试
Please, be my guest.
-试试 -真的吗
– Come on. – Really?
是啊
Yeah.
这回可好看了
This is gonna be beautiful.
克林特 你这周过得挺艰难
Clint, you’ve had a tough week.
举不起来[不举]我们也不笑你
We won’t hold it against you if you can’t get it up.
你知道我以前见过这个吧
You know I’ve seen this before, right?
还是不知道你怎么举的
I still don’t know how you do it!
听到无言的嘲讽了吗
Smell the silent judgment?
快上 斯塔克 快请
Please, Stark, by all means.
好啊
Okay.
别人好心挑战 怎么能不应
Never one to shrink from an honest challenge.
加把劲
Get after it.
-就是物理学 -物理
– It’s physics. – Physics.
如果我举起来 就统治阿斯加德了吗
Right, so, if I lift it, I then rule Asgard?
没错
Yes, of course.
我要恢复领主初夜权
I will be reinstituting prima nocta.
马上回来
I’ll be right back.
你真用力了吗
Are you even pulling?
你跟我一伙的吗
Are you on my team?
我代表你 用力
Just represent. Pull.
好了 来
All right, let’s go.
上吧 史蒂夫 别有压力
Go ahead, Steve. No pressure.
加油 队长
Come on, Cap.
没反应
Nothing.
黑寡妇呢
And, Widow?
不用了 我不好奇自己能不能举起来
No, no. That’s not a question I need answered.
虽然我很尊敬你 但这锤子动了手脚
All deference to the Man Who Wouldn’t Be King, but it’s rigged.
可不他妈是吗
You bet your ass.
史蒂夫 他说脏话了
Steve, he said a bad language word.
你还四处宣扬吗
Did you tell everyone about that?
把手有识别功能 像是安保密♥码♥
The handle’s imprinted, right? Like a security code.
“无论是谁 只要有托尔的指纹”
“Whosoever is carrying Thor’s fingerprints”
锤子上的话是这个意思吧
is, I think, the literal translation.
是啊 这个说法很有意思
Yes. It’s a very, very interesting theory.
我有个更简单的
I have a simpler one.
你们都配不上
You’re all not worthy.
得了吧
Come on!
配得上
Worthy.

No.
你们怎么能配得上
How could you be worthy?
你们都是杀手
You’re all killers.
-斯塔克 -贾维斯
– Stark. – Jarvis.
抱歉 我睡着了
I’m sorry, I was asleep.
或者做了个梦
Or I was a-dream.
重启军团操作系统 有战衣出故障了
Reboot Legionnaire OS. We got a buggy suit.
有吵人的声音
There was this terrible noise.
我被线缆…
And I was tangled in…
给…
in…
缠住了
strings.
我只能杀了那家伙 他还挺好的
I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy.
你杀了谁
You killed someone?
我一开始也不想
Wouldn’t have been my first call.
但在现实世界里 脏了手是难免的
But, down in the real world, we’re faced with ugly choices.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
我的设想是保护世界的战衣
I see a suit of armor around the world.
-奥创 -正是本人[肉体]
– Ultron. – In the flesh.
不对 还没肉体
Or, no, not yet.
这束缚着我的茧不算
Not this chrysalis.
但我准备好了
But I’m ready.
我在执行任务
I’m on mission.
-什么任务 -我们时代的和平
– What mission? – Peace in our time.
罗德
Rhodey!
抱歉
Sorry.
-别变绿 -不会的
– Don’t turn green. – I won’t.

Come on!
-斯塔克 -我们是来帮你们的
– Stark! – We are here to help.
稍等 稍等 我能搞定
One sec. One sec, I got this.
我们是来帮你们的
We are here to help.
请退后
Please back away.
托尔
Thor!
不安全…不安全…
…is unsafe. …is unsafe…
-别这样 这还差不多 -不安全
– Come on! That’s the one. – …is unsafe.
队长
Hey, Cap!
闹得这么大
That was dramatic.
抱歉 我知道你是好心
I’m sorry, I know you mean well.
你只是没想周全
You just didn’t think it through.
你想保护世界 又不想改变世界
You want to protect the world but you don’t want it to change.
不允许人类进化
How is humanity saved
怎么可能拯救人类
if it’s not allowed to evolve?
用这些吗 这种傀儡
With these? These puppets.
想和平只有一条路
There’s only one path to peace.
消灭复仇者
The Avengers’ extinction.
我曾被线束缚 现在我自♥由♥了
I had strings, but now I’m free.
我身上没有线了
There are no strings on me
我身上没有线了
There are no strings on me
看到没 我身上没有线了[出自《匹诺曹》]
But you can see there are no strings on me
我们的心血都没了
All our work is gone.
奥创给清光了 他用互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥逃走了
Ultron cleared out. He used the Internet as an escape hatch.
奥创
Ultron.
他什么都看过了 文件 监控
He’s been in everything. Files, surveillance.
对我们的了解估计比彼此都深刻
Probably knows more about us than we know about each other.
他看了你的文件 进了互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
He’s in your files, he’s in the Internet.
他要是想找更刺♥激♥的东西怎么办
What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?
核武器密♥码♥
Nuclear codes.
核武器密♥码♥
Nuclear codes.
我们得打几个电♥话♥ 前提是还能打
Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can.
核弹 他说要我们的命
Nukes? He said he wanted us dead.
他没说”要命” 说的是”消灭”
He didn’t say “dead.” He said “extinct.”
他还说自己杀了谁
He also said he killed somebody.
这里没别人了啊
There wasn’t anyone else in the building.
有的
Yes, there was.
什么
What?
太疯狂了
This is insane.
贾维斯是第一道防线
Jarvis was the first line of defense.
他要是还在 肯定会关闭奥创的
He would have shut Ultron down. It makes sense.
不 奥创本可以把贾维斯同化
No. Ultron could have assimilated Jarvis.
这不是策略 这是
This isn’t strategy. This is
愤怒
rage.
怒火扩散开了
It’s going around.
别这样 动口不动手 哥们
Come on, use your words, buddy.
跟你动口还不简单 斯塔克
I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark.
托尔 军团
Thor. The Legionnaire.
跟了一百英里就不见了 但是向北去了
Trail went cold about 100 miles out, but it’s headed north.
它拿了权杖
And it has the scepter.
又得麻烦大伙拿回来了
Now we have to retrieve it, again.
灯神已经飞出了神灯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!