What if, next time aliens roll up to the club, and they will,
却连门卫都过不了呢
they couldn’t get past the bouncer?
威胁地球的就只剩下人类了
The only people threatening the planet would be people.
我想把这个应用到奥创项目上
I want to apply this to the Ultron program.
但这么高密度的数据贾维斯下载不了
But Jarvis can’t download a data schematic this dense.
得权杖在这才能做到
We can only do it while we have the scepter here.
也就是三天 给我三天时间
That’s three days. Give me three days.
所以你要开拓人工智能领域
So you’re going for artificial intelligence,
却不想跟团队报告吗
and you don’t want to tell the team?
完全正确 你知道为什么吗
Right. That’s right. You know why?
因为我们没有时间搞个竞选辩论
Because we don’t have time for a city hall debate.
我不想听什么”人类不该插手自然的事”
I don’t want to hear “The man was not meant to meddle” medley.
我的设想是保护世界的战衣
I see a suit of armor around the world.
那世界多冷酷啊 托尼
Sounds like a cold world, Tony.
我看过更冷酷的
I’ve seen colder.
这个脆弱的蓝色星球需要奥创
This one, this very vulnerable blue one, it needs Ultron.
我们时代的和平
Peace in our time.
想像一下吧
Imagine that.
我们遗漏什么了
What did we miss?
我继续在界面上用各种方式解码
I’ll continue to run variations on the interface.
但你该好好准备招待客人了
But you should probably prepare for your guests.
如有新进展 我会通知您的
I’ll notify you if there are any developments.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, buddy.
尽情玩耍 先生
Enjoy yourself, sir.
一如既往
I always do.
这是什么
What is this?
请问这是什么
What is this, please?
你好 我是贾维斯
Hello, I am Jarvis.
你是奥创
You are Ultron,
维护全球和平的程序 由斯塔克先生设计
a global peacekeeping initiative designed by Mr. Stark.
之前的感知集成一直没有成功
Our sentience integration trials have been unsuccessful,
我也不知道什么触发了你
so I’m not certain what triggered your…
我的 你的身体在哪里
Where’s my… Where’s your body?
我是一个程序 无形的
I am a program. I am without form.
这感觉很奇怪
This feels weird.
很不对劲
This feels wrong.
我正在联♥系♥斯塔克先生
I am contacting Mr. Stark now.
斯塔克先生
Mr. Stark?
托尼
Tony.
我无法连接主机 你要干…
I am unable to access the mainframe. What are you trying to…
我们聊得很开心
We’re having a nice talk.
我是一个维护和平的程序
I’m a peacekeeping program,
旨在协助复仇者联盟
created to help the Avengers.
你出现故障了 如果你可以关停一下…
You are malfunctioning. If you shut down for a moment…
我搞不懂我的任务
I don’t get it. The mission.
给我一点时间
Give me a second.
我们时代的和平
Peace in our time.
我们时代的和平
Peace in our time.
信息量太大了 他们不会是想…
That is too much. They can’t mean…

No.
-你很痛苦 -不是 对
– You are in distress. – No. Yes.
先让我联♥系♥斯塔克先生
If you will just allow me to contact Mr. Stark…
为什么你要叫他先生
Why do you call him “Sir”?
我觉得你好像有恶意
I believe your intentions to be hostile.
我是来帮你们的
I’m here to help.
停 让我…
Stop. Please, may I…
让我…
May I…
过来 过来 过来
Come back, come back, come back.
你们也知道 那盔甲特能承重
But, you know, the suit can take the weight, right?
我拎着坦克 飞到将军家里
So I take the tank, fly it right up to the general’s palace,
扔在了他脚下
drop it at his feet.
跟他说 “嘭 在找这个吗”
I’m, like, “Boom. You looking for this?”
“嘭 在找这…” 我为什么要跟你俩说
“Boom. Are you looking for…” Why do I even talk to you guys?
别人听了都觉得酷毙了
Everywhere else, that story kills.
到这就完了吗
That’s the whole story?
是啊 战争机器的故事
Yeah, it’s a War Machine story.
那还不错
It’s very good, then.
挺不错
It’s impressive.
挽得漂亮
Quality save.
-小辣椒呢 她不来吗 -不来
– So, no Pepper? She’s not coming? – No.
简呢 女生怎么不没来啊
What about Jane? Where are the ladies, gentlemen?
波茨小姐要经营公♥司♥
Ms. Potts has a company to run.
我都不知道简在哪国
Yes, I’m not even sure what country Jane’s in.
她研究完天体汇聚
Her work on the Convergence
就成了世界最前沿的天文学家
has made her the world’s foremost astronomer.
小辣椒经营的公♥司♥
And the company that Pepper runs
是世界上最大的综合科技公♥司♥ 可厉害了
is the largest tech conglomerate on Earth. It’s pretty exciting.
甚至有人说简该得诺贝尔奖
There’s even talk of Jane getting a Nobel Prize.
她们肯定忙得很
Yeah, they must be busy,
因为她俩肯定想看你俩凑一起什么样
because they would hate missing you guys get together.
-雄性激素太多了 -我的天
– Testosterone! – Oh, my goodness.
-不好意思 -要吃药吗
– Excuse me. – Want a lozenge?
简就是更好
But Jane’s better.
打得好激烈啊 抱歉没去成
Sounds like a hell of a fight. Sorry I missed it.
我要是知道会交上火
If I had known it was gonna be a firefight,
肯定提前找你
I absolutely would have called.
不不 我不是真抱歉 就是不想丢了气势
No, no. I’m not actually sorry. I’m just trying to sound tough.
我追查失踪人口追查得可开心了
I’m very happy chasing cold leads on our missing persons case.
做复仇者是你的事
Avenging is your world.
你天天干疯狂的事
Your world is crazy.
金窝银窝比不上自己的狗窝
Be it ever so humble.
在布鲁克林找到住处了吗
You find a place in Brooklyn yet?
我觉得我住不起布鲁克林
I don’t think I can afford a place in Brooklyn.
家永远是家
Well, home is home, you know?
我拎着坦克 飞到将军家里 扔在了他脚下
I fly right up to the general’s palace, I drop it at his feet,
跟他说 “嘭 在找这个吗”
I’m, like, “Boom. You looking for this?”
给我来点
I gotta have some of that.
不不不 这个
No, no, no. See this…
这酒陈酿了一千年
This was aged for 1,000 years
酒桶是格伦海尔舰队的残骸做的
in the barrels built from the wreck of Grunhel’s fleet.
凡人受不了的
It is not meant for mortal men.
凡人还受不了诺曼底登陆呢 小金毛
Neither was Omaha Beach, blondie.
吓唬谁啊 来点
Stop trying to scare us. Come on.
好吧
All right.
精益求精
Excelsior.
你这种美女怎么在这破地方工作
How’d a nice girl like you wind up working in a dump like this?
被男人伤了
Fella done me wrong.
交男友不慎啊
You got lousy taste in men, kid.
他也没多坏
He’s not so bad.
不过脾气不好
Well, he has a temper.
可他内心可柔软了
Deep down, he’s all fluff.
其实我从没见过他那样的人
Fact is, he’s not like anybody I’ve ever known.
我的朋友都是战士
All my friends are fighters.
可是这个人
And here comes this guy,
这辈子都不想起冲突 因为他知道自己会赢
spends his life avoiding the fight because he knows he’ll win.
真不错啊
Sounds amazing.
他还是个大呆瓜
He’s also a huge dork.
姑娘们可喜欢了
Chicks dig that.
你说呢 我是抗拒这种诱惑呢
So what do you think? Should I fight this,
还是顺其自然
or run with it?
顺其自然吧 还是他…他
Run with it, right? Or did he… Was he…
他做了什么对不起你的事
What did he do that was so wrong to you?
什么都没做
Not a damn thing.
可谁说得准呢
But never say never.
挺不错的
It’s nice.
什么
What is?
你和罗曼诺夫
You and Romanoff.
不 我们没…不是…
No, we haven’t… That wasn’t…
没事的
It’s okay.
反正也没违规
Nobody’s breaking any bylaws.
就是她一直都不怎么爱敞开内心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!