I am running out of things to say!
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
这锤子重量分布得真好
It’s terribly well-balanced.
要是锤头太重
Well, if there’s too much weight,
挥起来会损失力量 所以…
you lose power on the swing, so…
有了 弄个热能护罩
I got it. Create a heat seal.
我可以…
I could…
我可以在底下让装置过载
I could supercharge the spire from below.
计算中
Running numbers.
能量够的话 热护罩可以成功
A heat seal could work with enough power.
-托尔 我有计划了 -没时间了
– Thor, I got a plan. – We’re out of time.
他们冲着核心来了
They’re coming for the core.
罗德 送其他人上救生舱
Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier.
好的
On it.
复仇者 该搏回命了
Avengers, time to work for a living.
-没事吧 -没事
– Are you good? – Yeah.
罗曼诺夫
Romanoff.
你和班纳不是打算鸳鸯双飞 一起隐居吧
You and Banner better not be playing “hide the zucchini.”
别激动 铁头
Relax, shellhead.
还有人不会飞呢
Not all of us can fly.
-你什么打算[钻头] -这就是
– What’s the drill? – This is the drill.
让奥创碰到核心 我们就失败了
If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose.
你们就这点能耐吗
Is that the best you can do?
非得好心问一下
You had to ask.
这就是我的能耐
This is the best I can do.
我就想这样
This is exactly what I wanted.
你们所有人
All of you
对阵所有的我
against all of me.
你们怎么可能阻止我
How can you possibly hope to stop me?
老爷子说过…
Well, like the old man said…
齐心协力
together.
我事后诸葛亮一下…
You know, with the benefit of hindsight…
他们想逃离城市
They’ll try to leave the city.
不可以 一个也不能放 罗德
We can’t let them, not even one. Rhodey.
收到
I’m on it.
没让你走呢
No. I didn’t say you could leave.
战争机器来了 就在…
War Machine coming at you! Right…
这是什么
Okay, what?
得撤了 我都能感觉到空气变稀薄了
We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin.
你们去救生舱
You guys get to the boats.
我再找一下有没有漏的 一会找你们
I’ll sweep for stragglers. Be right behind you.
核心呢
What about the core?
我来保护
I’ll protect it.
这是我的职责
It’s my job.
小娜
Nat.
这边
This way.
带人们上救生舱
Get the people on the boats.
我不能把你留在这
I’m not going to leave you here.
我能应付这个
I can handle this.
等大家都撤了再回来
Come back for me when everyone else is off.
一个也不能少
Not before.
明白吗
You understand?
我可是比你大了12分钟
You know, I’m 12 minutes older than you.
去吧
Go.
老大 能量已经远低于…
Boss, power levels are way below…
重新分配能源 只有一次机会
Reroute everything. We get one shot at this.
我知道需要干什么
I know what I need to do.
餐厅
The dining room.
把东面的墙拆掉
If I knock out that east wall,
劳拉就有了工作的地方
it’d make a nice workspace for Laura, huh?
周围挡一下
Put up some baffling.
她听不到孩子们乱跑的 怎么样
She can’t hear the kids running around. What do you think?
反正你们总在厨房♥吃
You guys always eat in the kitchen anyway.
谁在餐厅吃饭啊
No one eats in a dining room.
时间不多了
We don’t have a lot of time.
赶紧上救生舱
So get your ass on a boat.
大家伙
Hey, big guy.
太阳就要下山了
Sun’s getting real low.
你安全了 没事的 系好安全带
You’re safe now. You’re gonna be okay. Buckle up.
保管好自己的物品 抓紧就坐
Secure your gear, find a seat.
科斯特尔
Costel!
我们之前一起在市场
We were in the market.
科斯特尔
Costel!
托尔 我需要你回♥教♥堂
Thor, I’m gonna need you back in the church.
-就这些人了吗 -嗯
– Is this the last of them? – Yeah.
其他人都上航母了
Everyone else is on the carrier.
如果这次成功了
You know, this works,
我们可能活不下来
we maybe don’t walk away.
没准吧
Maybe not.
没有了束缚 我开心地玩
I got no strings, so I have fun
不被任何人约束
I’m not tied up to anyone
快点 走吧
Come on. Time to go.
你没预见到吗
You didn’t see that coming?
我的天呐
For God’s sake.
-泽林卡 -科斯特尔 宝贝
– Zrinka! – Costel! Baby!
不 不 我没事
No, no, I’m fine.
没事
Fine.
今天真是漫长
It’s been a long day.
旺达
Wanda.
你留在这会死的
If you stay here, you’ll die.
我刚死过
I just did.
你知道什么感觉吗
Do you know how it felt?
就这种感觉
It felt like that.
托尔 等我口令
Thor, on my mark.
动手
Now!
大家伙 我们成功了
Hey, big guy. We did it.
任务完成了
The job is finished.
现在你得驾驶飞机返航
Now I need you to turn this bird around, okay?
隐匿模式追踪不到你
We can’t track you in stealth mode.
帮我个忙 我需要你…
So help me out. I need you…
你怕了
You’re afraid.
怕你吗
Of you?
怕死亡
Of death.
你是最后一个
You’re the last one.
你本该是最后一个
You were supposed to be the last.
斯塔克想造救世主
Stark asked for a savior
却甘心得到个奴隶
and settled for a slave.
看来我们都让人失望了
I suppose we are both disappointments.
是啊
I suppose we are.
人类真奇怪
Humans are odd.
他们觉得秩序与混乱是相对的
They think order and chaos are somehow opposites
想控制自己无力掌控的
and try to control what won’t be.
但他们的努力值得尊敬
But there is grace in their failings.
你没注意到吧
I think you missed that.
他们注定灭亡
They’re doomed.
是啊
Yes.
但事物的美 并不在能否长久
But a thing isn’t beautiful because it lasts.
身为他们的一员很荣幸
It’s a privilege to be among them.
你真是天真到无可救药
You’re unbearably naive.
这个嘛
Well…
毕竟我昨天才出生
I was born yesterday.
看 来见见小娜阿姨
Look! Say hi to Auntie Nat!
胖墩
Fat.
有个技术员标记了这个
One of our tech boys flagged this.
在班达海[印尼]坠毁了
Splashed down in the Banda Sea.
可能是昆式战机
Could be the Quinjet.
但是有斯塔克的隐匿技术
But with Stark’s stealth tech,
我们根本搜索不到
we still can’t track the damn thing.
好吧
Right.
有可能跳机游到了斐济
Probably jumped out and swam to Fiji.
他会寄明信片的