My father came from a star.
就是这个
The one right there.
——瞧’ak !-现在我来了
– Lo’ak! – Now I’m on it.
我们会再见面的
We’ll see each other again.
-男孩已经找到了!-那个叫萨利的男孩找到了!
– The boy has been found! – The Sully boy has been found!
让我看看你
Let me see you.
他没有受伤 只是几处擦伤
He is unharmed. It’s just a few scratches.
请赐给我力量 让我不把眼睛从我儿子身上挖出来
Give me the strength not to tear my eyes out on my son.
不 我儿子知道不能把他带离礁石
No. My son knew not to take him off the reef.
错在他
The fault is his.
好的
Ok.
不 这不是奥农的错 这是我的主意
No. It’s not Ao’nung’s fault. It was my idea.
傲农还劝我不要去呢
Ao’nung actually tried to talk me out of it.
——瞧’ak ——对不起
– Lo’ak. – Sorry.
继续
Go on.
我走了
I go.
-是真的吗?-但你有什么想法?
– Is it true? – But what did you have in mind?
你自己说过我应该和他们做朋友
You said yourself that I should be friends with them.
我不想听这些 你让家族蒙羞了
I don’t want to hear about it. You have shamed the family.
-我现在可以走了吗?下次 我要在你尾巴上打结
– Can I leave now? – Next time, I’ll tie a knot in your tail.
-明白了吗?——是的 利马查理
– It’s understood? – Yes. Lima Charlie.
-你去哪儿了?-你应该看着点你弟弟
– Where have you been? – You should keep an eye on your brother.
对不起
Sorry.
你为什么替我说话?
Why did you speak for me?
因为我知道失望是什么感觉
Because I know what it’s like to be a big disappointment.
我很想去那里 大海给了你一份礼物
I would have loved to be there. The sea gave you a gift.
图尔坤还没来 没有图尔坤独自游泳
The tulkuns haven’t arrived yet and no tulkun swims alone.
这一个做到了
This one did.
它失去了唯一的鳍 左边的鳍只是一截残肢
He was missing his only fin. The one on the left was just a stump.
Payakan 这是Payakan
Payakan. This is Payakan.
– Payakan是谁?-一头桀骜不驯的公牛
– Who is Payakan? – An unruly young bull.
他是个弃儿 还少了根鳍
He’s an outcast and he’s missing a fin.
-他应该是个杀手 -他杀了纳美人和图尔昆
– He was supposed to be a killer. – He killed Na’vi and Tulkun.
-远在南方 -他不是杀手
– Far to the south. – He’s not a killer.
-你很幸运能活下来 -他救了我的命
– You are lucky to have survived. – Well, he saved my life.
他是我的朋友 -我弟弟…
– He is my friend. – My little brother…
这位骁勇善战的战士与杀手图尔昆搏斗并幸存了下来
The mighty warrior who fought a killer tulkun and survived.
你不听
You don’t listen.
-我在听 -洛卡 回来
– I listen. – Lo’ak, come back.
Payakan !
Payakan!
Payakan !
Payakan!
Payakan !
Payakan!
很高兴见到你
Happy to see you.
你为什么被排除在外?发生了什么事?
Why are you excluded? What happened?
太痛苦了
It’s too painful.
我相信你 你可以相信我
I trust you. You can trust me.
哦 太糟糕了
Oh, that sucks.
快!
Faster!
所以我们在这里
So here we are.
Vig des Ancêtres是我们最神圣的地方
The Vig des Ancêtres is our holiest place.
日食是来这里的最佳时间
Eclipse is the best time to be here.
在这儿 灵树
Here it is. The Spirit Tree.
我美丽的女儿
My beautiful daughter.
嗨,妈妈
Hi Mom.
很高兴见到你 但是你看起来很担心
It’s nice to see you. But you look worried.
亲爱的 会没事的
Honey, it’ll be fine.
-怎么了?-为什么我不一样?
– What’s wrong? – Why am I different?
圣母想从我这里得到什么?
What does the Al-Mother want from me?
我的父亲是谁?
Who was my father?
哦,我…
Oh, mine…
-继续!——泡桐树!
– Go on! – Kiri!
泡桐树!
Kiri!
-怎么了?-她癫痫发作了
– What’s wrong? – She had a seizure.
她还有呼吸吗?
Is she breathing?
-带她回村子去-走吧!
– Take her back to the village. – Let’s go!
-很高兴见到你 -奈提亚姆 把他们赶走
– Happy to see you. – Neteyam, keep them away.
-她怎么样?-还没有意识
– How is she? – Still unconscious.
没有出血 没有破损
No bleeding, no breakage.
缺氧并没有损伤大脑
The lack of oxygen did not damage the brain.
但在额叶有间断性活动
But there is interictal activity in the frontal lobe.
她一定是癫痫发作了 我们可以排除毒素
She must have had a seizure. We can eliminate toxins.
-这里不需要我 -你是扎克
– I’m not needed here. – You are tzahik.
—删除补救措施 ——外!你什么都没做!
– Delete remedies. – Outside! You did nothing!
-来吧 我们休息一下 -让我来喝
– Come on, let’s take a break. – Let me take the drop.
Tuktirey
Tuktirey.
她说她能闻到艾娃的味道 听到她的心跳
She said she could smell Eywa and hear her heart beating.
-这是典型的额叶癫痫——癫痫?
– It’s a typical frontal lobe epilepsy. – Epilepsy?
我们看到幻象 体验到她所描述的宗教狂喜
We see visions and experience religious ecstasy like the one she described.
肯定是你和灵魂树的联♥系♥触发了它
The association with the spirit tree must have triggered it.
别让她再那么做了
Don’t let her do that again.
从来没有吗?
Never?
杰克 如果她在水下再发作一次 她会死的
Jake, if she has another seizure underwater, she could die.
Kiri 你醒了
Kiri, you’re awake.
再见 亲爱的孩子 我可爱的女儿
Kiri, sweet child. My lovely daughter.
试试这个:“我看到你了 ”
Try this one: “I see you.”
我也说了
I said it too.
不可能 Ngaati
No way. Ngaati.
好的 它从鼻子里出来
OK, it’s coming out the nose.
队长 有个巡逻队在雷达上发现了一架武装直升机
Chief, one of the patrols picked up a gunship on radar.
——在哪里?-在海面上 北面400公里处
– Where? – Above the sea, 400 km to the north.
持有
Hold.
信♥号♥♥在近海消失了
The signal disappeared offshore.
但如果你继续沿着这条路走 你会遇到这个群岛
But if you continue the route, you will come across this archipelago.
有数百个岛屿和无数的村庄
There are hundreds of islands with countless villages.
这是他 给我花瓶 我带着他的头皮回家
It’s him. Give me vases and I’ll come home with his scalp.
-我们将被空运 ——队长
– We will be airlifted. – Captain.
-停止引擎 ——是的
– Stop the engines. – Yes.
你是Score by吗?
Are you Score by?
你就是那个抢我船的混♥蛋♥吗?
Are you the bad ass taking my ship?
是我
It’s me.
目标是整个群岛
The target is the whole archipelago.
我从未去过那里 你知道那里的水 谁住在这里?
I’ve never been there. You know the waters. Who lives here?
主要是metkayinas 大约50个村庄
Mainly metkayinas, about 50 villages.
你是谁?
Who are you?
伊恩·加文 海洋生物学家
Ian Garvin, marine biologist.
如果有100个村庄 我们就把它们都搜一遍
If there are 100 villages, we search them all.
我打猎tulkuns 这就是我们的工作 我要尊重定额
I hunt tulkuns. This is what we do. I have quotas to respect.
第一次我很有礼貌 所以结束了
I’m polite the first time. So it’s over.
如果你无法避免 那就进入
If you can’t avoid it, enter it.
所有人各就各位!-你好 没吃药
– All men to their posts! – Hello, no pills.
-舵线 速度 ——是的
– Rudder wires, speed. – Yes.
-那是什么?-怎么回事?
– What was that? – What is going on?
图尔昆人回来了!我们的兄弟姐妹回来了!
The Tulkuns are back! Our brothers and sisters are back!
他们无休止的流浪把图尔昆人带回家了
Their endless cycle of wandering had brought the Tulkuns home.
泡桐树!
Kiri!
-基里 过来!-杜克 别烦我
– Kiri, come! – Tuk, leave me alone.
-你想要什么?——看!
– What do you want? – See!
让我们见见他们
Let’s meet them.
这就是我的灵魂伴侣
There is my soul mate.
我的妹妹 我看见你了
My sister, I see you.
我看到你 我很开心
I see you and I’m happy.
你儿子很帅
Your son is handsome.
谢谢你!你的小宝贝怎么样?
Thank you. How is your little one?
我的小家伙很强壮
My little one is strong.
我遇到了一个男孩
I met a boy.
现在不得不讲述他们分开的那段时间
Now stories had to be told about the time they had been apart.
关于死亡和出生
About death and births.
关于老朋友和新欢
About old friends and new love.
<我> TA ‘UNUI村
TA’UNUI VILLAGE
保持冷静
Keep calm.
我们在找武器 无线电 技术设备

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!