I can do it.
是的 像这样
Yes like this.
保持冷静
Calm.
我已经爱上它了
I already love it.
呼吸……
breathing…
...和呼气
…and exhale.
想象一下在火焰中呼吸
Imagine breathing in a flame.
你必须说出你的心率
You have to say your heart rate.
呼吸
breathing.
一直呼吸到这里
Breathe all the way down here.
慢慢呼气
And exhale slowly.
瞧 你的心跳得很快 试着集中注意力
Lo’ak, your heart is beating fast. Try to concentrate.
呼吸……
Breathing…
...和呼气 清理你的大脑
…and exhale. Clear your mind.
你要学会呼吸
You learn to breathe.
加油 失败者们!
Come on, losers!
离开我
Leave me.
那是什么?
What is that?
纳美人的孩子都是赤手空拳
The Na’vi children do it with bare fists.
-萨利的做法很艰难吗?-你觉得呢?
– Did Sully do it the hard way? – What do you think?
我们在做什么?
What are we doing?
会很好的
It’s going to be good.
前进
Forward.
只有你和我 宝贝
It’s you and me, baby.
我说过你得先绑好鸟嘴吗?
Did I say you have to tie the beak first?
哦 谢谢!
Oh thank you!
前进!
Forward!
你能看见它们吗?
Can you see them?
来吧 我们得继续前进
Come on, we have to move on.
起飞
To take off.
是的到底!
Yes exactly!
没错 上校!
That’s right, Colonel!
那么轮到谁了?
Whose turn is it then?
水的存在没有开始也没有结束
The being of water has no beginning or end.
大海在你的周围 在你的内心
The sea is around you and within you.
在你出生之前 大海就是你的家……
The sea is your home before you were born…
...在你死后
…and after your death.
我们的心在世界的大腿上跳动
Our hearts beat in the lap of the world.
我们的呼吸在深渊的阴影中燃烧
Our breath burns in the shadow of the abyss.
大海给予 也有索取
The sea gives and the sea takes.
水把一切都粘合在一起
Water binds everything together.
生与死
Life and death.
黑暗走向光明
Darkness to light.
-我明白了!Tsireya !-你做到了
– I understood! Tsireya! – You did it.
它们让我们在水下呼吸
They let us breathe underwater.
她在做什么?
What is she doing?
-不知道 -她只是在看沙子
– No idea. – She’s just looking at the sand.
你说什么?
What did you say?
你是某种畸形吗?
Are you some kind of deformity?
你是怪胎吗?
Are you a freak?

No.
你确定吗?你不是真正的纳美人
Are you sure? You are not a true na’vi.
看看她的手 看到的
Look at those hands. See.
斯克里德 鱼脸
Skrid, fish face.
-又一个四指畸形 -看他的小尾巴
– Another four-finger deformity. – Look at his little baby tail.
-离开我们!-这不正常
– Leave us! – It’s not normal.
看他的尾巴 这个很可爱
Look at his tail. This is very cute.
你听到了 放过他们吧
You heard her. Leave them alone.
大哥哥……
Big brother…
与你同行 现在
Walk with you. Now.
敏感 从现在起 请尊重我妹妹
Sensitive. And from now on, please respect my sister.
来了
Has come.
再见!
Goodbye!
他们全家都是变♥态♥
They are perverts, the whole family.
– Lo ‘ak…-冷静 兄弟
– Lo’ak… – Calm down bro.
是的 我的手很奇怪 我是个残废
Yes, my hand is weird. I am a deformity.
但它可以做一些很酷的事情 首先 我把它系得很紧
But it can do something cool. First, I tie it very tight.

As well…
这叫中风 虚弱 你永远别想再碰我妹妹
It’s called a stroke, weak. You will never touch my sister again.
停!
Stop!
停止!
Stop that!
这太愚蠢了!
It’s too stupid!
哦 我的尾巴!
Oh, my tail!
我的耳朵!放手吧!他要把我耳朵扯下来!
My ear! Let it go! He’s ripping my ear off!
-我问你什么来着?-避免制♥造♥麻烦
– What did I ask you? – To avoid creating trouble.
-是我的错 -你不用帮他倒垃圾
– It was my fault. – You don’t have to take out the trash for him.
傲农称基里为畸形
Ao’nung called Kiri a deformity.
向傲农道歉 他是酋长的儿子
Say sorry to Ao’nung. He’s the chief’s son.
我不管用什么方法 只要你和他讲和
I don’t care how, as long as you make peace with him.
-其他人长什么样?——更糟
– What did the others look like? – Worse.
——好 -更糟
– Good. – Much worse.
离开
Leave.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
没什么 我很好 为什么不能呢?
Nothing. I’m doing well. Why shouldn’t I?
为什么我不能像其他人一样?
Why can’t I be like everyone else?
吉珥……
Kir…
树跑者在这里做什么?
What is the tree runner doing here?
抱歉 我打了你很多次
Sorry, I hit you plenty of times.
让我们做朋友吧
Lets be friends.
和我们一起去珊瑚礁外狩猎吧 这是男人打猎的地方
Join us for a hunt outside the reef. This is where the men hunt.
-我不能 -我问错人了
– I must not. – I asked the wrong brother.
我们开始吧
Let’s do it.
去吧!
Go on!
敬请期待 森林巨魔!
Stay tuned, forest troll!
木制面包切片机
WOODEN BREAD SLICERS
-你活下来了 -太棒了!
– You survived. – It was great!
来吧 我知道一个好地方
Come on, I know a good place.
叫鱼
Call the fish.
真是个傻瓜
What a fool.
人吗?
Guys?
Ao ‘nung !
Ao’nung!
这一点都不好笑!
It’s not funny!
Ao ‘nung !
Ao’nung!
天呐
Holy shit.
你是图尔昆
You are a tulkun.
你救了我的命 谢谢你!
You saved my life. Thank you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you said.
他们会伤害你
They hurt you.
我试着把它去掉
I try to remove it.
相信我
Trust me.
朋友吗?
Friends?
是的 我们是朋友
Yes we are friends.
桥!
Bridge!
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
怎么了 亲爱的?你想念蜘蛛吗?
What’s the matter, honey? Do you miss Spider?
是的 但事实并非如此
Yes, but that’s not the case.
好的 那是什么呢?
OK. What is it then?
我能闻到 爸爸
I can smell it, dad.
-标记谁?——伊娃
– Tag who? – Eva.
我能听到他的呼吸声 我能听到他的心跳
I can hear his breathing. I can hear his heart beating.
她是如此的接近
She is so close.
她在这里……
She is here…
...就像一个在舌头上的词
…like a word that’s right on the tongue.
我知道你觉得我疯了
I know you think I’m crazy.
你没疯 亲爱的
You’re not crazy, honey.
那么艾娃的心跳听起来是什么样的呢?
So what does Eywa’s heartbeat sound like?
强大
Powerful.
把你跟我说的话告诉他
Tell him what you told me.
你喜欢观星吗?
Do you like stargazing?
我父亲来自一个星球

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!