I am not him.
但我有他的记忆
But I have his memories.
他们告诉我 –
And they tell me, –
他不是世界上最好的父亲
that he was not the best father in the world.
但这不是借口
But that’s no excuse.
我不是你父亲 严格来说 我们没有血缘关系
I am not your father. Technically, we’re not related.
但我可以帮你 我可以救你出去
But I can help you. I can get you out of here.
我不会让你背叛杰克·萨利 你不会那样做的 你很忠诚
I won’t ask you to betray Jake Sully. You would never do that. You are faithful.
我欣赏忠诚
And I admire loyalty.
现在拿去吧
Now take it.
否则 我只能把你放在后面了
Otherwise, I have to leave you at the back of the pack.
我的心像石头一样沉重
My heart is heavy as stone.
塔瑟姆很年轻 但很聪明 它将成为一个强大的olo’eyktan
Tarsem is young but wise. It will become a strong olo’eyktan.
领袖必须死……
The leader must die…
...这样领袖才能诞生
…so that the leader can be born.
托鲁克马克托将会消失
Toruk makto will disappear.
人们肯定会知道的
People will know for sure.
父亲会保护你 这就是他的人生目标
A father protects. This is his purpose in life.
生命结束了
A life ends.
另一个开始
Another begins.
哦,Tuk…
Oh, Tuk…
海洋氏族居住在另一个世界 成千上万的岛屿
The Sea Clans inhabit a world apart. Thousands of islands.
一个我们可以消失得无影无踪的未知区域
An unknown area where we can disappear without a trace.
我们不是快到了吗?
Aren’t we there soon?
AWA’ATLU, A METKAYINA VILLAGE
AWA’ATLU, A METKAYINA VILLAGE
让他留下来吧
Let him stay.
跟我来
Follow me.
杜克
Tuk.
表现良好
Behave well.
表现良好
Behave well.
放松点
Take it easy.
那是什么?它应该代表尾巴吗?
What is that? Should it represent a tail?
那时它太小了 不能带着游泳
It is then too small to swim with.
等等 Rotxo和Ao’nung
Wait, Rotxo and Ao’nung.
你好
Hello.
Tonowari是Metkayina的首领 礁石上的人
Tonowari was the chief of the Metkayina, the people of the reefs.
-我看到你了 Tonowari -杰克·萨利
– I see you, Tonowari. – Jake Sully.
他是出了名的严厉老板
He was known as a tough boss.
但让我担心的不是Tonowari
But it wasn’t Tonowari who worried me.
我看到你了 Ron al, metkayinas的酋长
I see you, Ron al, the tsahik of the metkayinas.
我看到你了 罗恩·艾尔
I see you, Ron Al.
-你想从我们这里得到什么 杰克·萨利?-我们在找旅行……
– What do you expect from us, Jake Sully? – We are looking for a trip…
——Uturu ?-我家人的避难所
– Uturu? – Asylum for my family.
我们是礁石人 你们是森林里的人 你的技能在这里无法发挥作用
We are reef people. You are people of the forest. Your skills cannot be used here.
-所以我们想知道你的 对吗?——是的
– So we want to know yours, right? – yes.
他们的手臂很纤细
Their arms are slender.
它们的尾巴很脆弱 你在水里动作会很慢
Their tails are weak. You will be slow in the water.
这些孩子甚至不是真正的纳美人
The kids aren’t even real Na’vi.
是的 我们是
Yes we are.
里面有恶魔的血!
There’s demon blood in them!
看这里
Look here.
我出生在天上 现在我是纳美人 你可以适应
I was born from the sky people and now I’m na’vi. You can adapt.
我们会适应的
We will adapt.
我丈夫是toruk makto
My husband was toruk makto.
他带领部落战胜了天空人
He led the clans to victory over the Sky People.
你把躲在陌生人中间叫做胜利吗?
Do you call it a victory to hide among strangers?
艾娃显然背叛了你 你选了一个
Eywa apparently turned his back on you, you chose one.
你必须支持我的同伴 她经过长途旅行 累坏了
You must support my companion. She has traveled a long journey and is exhausted.
托鲁克·马克托是一位强大的战争英雄 所有纳美人都知道他的故事
Toruk Makto is a powerful war hero. All the Na’vi know his story.
但我们Metkayina并没有在打仗
But we Metkayina are not at war.
我们不能让你在这里打仗
We can’t let you take the war here.
我受够战争了 好吗?
I’m done with the war, okay?
我只是想保护我的家人
I just want to protect my family.
我们问坏运气…
We asked bad luck…
-我们会被解雇吗?-会没事的
– Will we be fired? – It will be fine.
托鲁克·马克托和他的家人和我们住在一起
Toruk Makto and his family are staying with us.
把他们当成我们的兄弟姐妹 但他们不了解大海
Think of them as our brothers and sisters. But they don’t know the sea.
因此 他们就像刚出生的婴儿第一次呼吸一样
Therefore, they will be like newborn babies taking their first breath.
把我们的生活方式教给他们这样他们就不会为自己一无是处而感到羞愧
Teach them our way of life so they won’t be ashamed of being useless.
-你在说什么?-谢谢
– So what are you saying? – Thank you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我的儿子奥农和我的女儿齐蕾雅将引导你的孩子
My son Ao’nung and my daughter Tsireya will guide your children.
——为什么?-已经决定了
– Why? – It’s been decided.
来看看我们的村庄
Come see our village.
这种方式
This way.
来吧 杜克
Come on, Tuk.
就在这里
It’s right here.
这是你的新家
This is your new home.
视情况而定
It depends.
很酷 是吧?
That’s cool, huh?
-萨利 起来 -有家庭聚会
– Sully is, get up. – There’s a family reunion.
-跪下 ——泡桐树
– On your knees. – Kiri.
什么?
What?
我要你表现得像个模范 我是认真的
I need you to behave in an exemplary manner. I’m serious.
快速学习 轮流学习 避免制♥造♥麻烦 理解吗?
Learn fast, take your turn and avoid creating trouble. Understood?
是的
Yes.
我想回家
I want to go home.
哦,Tuk…
Oh, Tuk…
杜克现在是我们的家
Tuk is our home now.
我们可能会到达那里
We will probably get there.
-只要我们互相照顾 -爸爸总是说什么?
– As long as we take care of each other. – What does dad always say?
萨利是个挑剔的人
Sully is a fussy person.
是的 萨利是个疯子 所以要坚定地说出来
Yes, Sully is a maniac. So say it with conviction.
-萨利很挑剔 -萨利很挑剔
– Sully is fussy. – Sully is fussy.
来吧!
Come on!
和我们一起游泳
Swim with us.
-他们怎么了?-他们不擅长潜水
– What’s wrong with them? – They’re bad at diving.
停止 他们只需要学习
Stop. They just have to learn it.
-你还好吗?-你游得太快了
– Are you OK? – You are swimming way too fast.
呼吸
Breathe.
你不擅长跳水 你可能更擅长在树间荡秋千
You are not good at diving. You’re probably better at swinging through trees.
-别说了 -我们听不懂你的手语
– Stop that. – We don’t understand your sign language.
-我可能会教你 -基里去哪儿了?
– I’ll probably teach you that. – Where did Kiri go?
-她在哪?-你看过吗?
– Where is she? – Have you seen it?
上车吧 找个座位 别碍事
Get on board, find a seat and don’t get in the way.
-快点!-最酷的
– Come on hurry up! – The coolest.
半途而废 卡尔·斯玛特
Stop halfway, Karl Smart.
听 一个发射机集成到面具中
Listen. A transmitter is integrated into the mask.
如果你跑了 我会在零点五抓到你
If you run away, I’ll catch you at zero point five –
给你一个老派的结局 理解吗?
and gives you an old-school finish. Understood?
——明白吗?——是的
– Understood? – Yes.
——准备好了吗?一切都准备好了
– Ready? – Everything is ready.
仔细倾听 杰克·萨利躲了起来
Listen carefully. Jake Sully went into hiding.
但我们可能会找到他和他的疯女人
But we’ll probably find him and his mad lady.
要做到这一点 我们必须是纳美人
To be able to do this, we must be na’vi.
螺丝太满
Screw too full.
我们必须像纳美人一样吃饭 像纳美人一样骑马 像纳美人一样思考
We must eat like the Na’vi, ride like the Na’vi and think like the Na’vi.
首先 我们得说纳美语
And first of all, we have to speak Na’vi.
你说的是纳美人吗?你听起来像个三岁小孩
Do you call that talking Na’vi? You sound like a three year old.
好吧 聪明的眼睛
OK, smart eye.
你刚从我们的猴子吉祥物升为我们的翻译
You have just been promoted from our monkey mascot to our interpreter.
这是一种幻觉 如果你想住在这里 你就得会骑马
It is an illusion. If you want to live here, you have to know how to ride.
小心地系好丝带
Carefully tie the ribbon.
感受他的呼吸 感受它的力量
Feel his breath. Feel its strength.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
-看他的腿 -等等
– Look at his legs. – Hold on.
你没事吧 木妖精?
Are you all right, Wood Goblin?
这个战行者很难掌握 也许你应该从一个…
This war walker is difficult to master. Maybe you should start with an il…
不 是这个
No, this one.
记住 潜水时 选择正确的位置是很重要的
Remember that when diving, it is important to take the right position.
我能做到

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!