Dad, I know a loophole.
-你麻烦大了 -够了 基里
– You’re in so much trouble. – Now stop it, Kiri.
这就是日食
It is immediately the eclipse.
-放下枪 不然我开枪了!-跟我来
– Put it down or I’ll shoot! – Come with me.
-放手吧!-现在!
– Let it go! – Right now!
穿上 穿上
Put it on, put it on.
来这里!跪下!停止吹牛
Come here! On your knees! Stop bragging.
-访问他们的武器 ——泡桐树!
– Visit them for weapons. – Kiri!
放松点
Take it easy.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
这是什么?
What do we have here?
听着,上校 四根手指 他是混血儿
Listen, colonel. Four fingers. He’s a half-breed.
让我看看你的手指
Show me your fingers.
你是他的 不是吗?
You are his, aren’t you?
是的 你是他的
Yes, you are his.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
不幸的是我不会说英语
Unfortunately I don’t speak English –
混♥蛋♥
with assholes.
你♥爸♥爸在哪里?
Where is your father?
他应该在一起吗?
Should he be with?
闭嘴!
Shut up!
——泡桐树!不 不要那样做!-你不许碰她!
– Kiri! No, don’t do that! – You don’t touch her!
你不能伤害她
You must not hurt her.
-别动 -你叫什么名字 孩子?
– Stay still. – What’s your name, kid?
罗蜘蛛
Socorro spider.
英里?
Miles?
没人这么叫我
Nobody calls me that.
简直是地狱 我以为你被送回地球了
It was hell. I assumed you were sent back to Earth.
孩子不能忍♥受寒冷 拍帽子
Children cannot tolerate cryo, clap hat.
我们在做什么 老大?
What are we doing, boss?
铁天空 这里是蓝一号♥
Iron Sky, Blue 1 here.
-蓝色1号♥ 往前走 -我们准备好收款了
– Blue 1, move forward. – We are ready for collection.
-带我们过来 -蜻蜓开始收集
– Get us here. – Dragonfly starts collecting.
我们带来了非常有价值的囚犯
We are bringing in very valuable prisoners.
-蓝色1号♥ 我们在路上 -十分钟后到
– Blue 1, we’re on our way. – Arrival in ten.
我们数
We count.
莱尔 把声音传给我
Lyle, pass me the sound on this one.
-她是萨利的妻子 -它是野生动物
– She’s Sully’s wife. – It’s a wild animal.
放弃吧 夸里奇
Give it up, Quaritch.
萨伦伯格 -笨猪
– Sully. – Stupid pig.
只要我还活着就没完
It’s not over as long as I breathe.
我正希望你会这么说呢
I was hoping you would say that.
-你和伊朗人待在一起 -但我和你一样是个战士
– You stay with the Iranians. – But I’m a warrior like you.
我不再多说了
I will say no more.
是的
Yes.
之后什么都没有了
There is nothing after.
我们应该保存遗体吗?
Should we save the remains?
蓝色一号♥ 我们三分钟后到
Blue 1, we’ll be there in three minutes.
三分钟
Three minutes.
掩护我们
Cover our backs.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
所以鼓掌!
So clap!
后面的小冲突!
Skirmish in the back!
Lo ‘ak !
Lo’ak!
小坏蛋!
Little shit!
-杜克 来吧!——比赛!
– Tuk, come on! – Race!
跟我来!
Come with me!
覆盖!
Covered!
去吧!
Go on!
是你吗 萨利夫人?我认得你的名片
Is that you, Mrs. Sully? I recognize your business card.
随便走 萨利夫人 我们俩还有未竟的心愿
Walk freely, Mrs. Sully. We two have unfinished business.
恶魔!我会不惜一切代价杀了你
Demon! I will kill you as many times as it takes.
你和下士都很勤快 不是吗?
You and the corporal have been really diligent, haven’t you?
你养了一窝混血儿
You raised a litter of half-breeds.
Na ‘vier !
Na’vier!
快跑快跑!
Run Run run!
你好吗 孩子?跟我来 清楚了吗?
How are you, kid? Follow me. Clear?
现在!
Now!
去吧!
Go on!
-快跑快跑!-追他们!
– Run Run run! – After them!
蜘蛛?
Spider?
——蜘蛛!——泡桐树!
– Spider! – Kiri!
来这里!
Come here!
蜘蛛在那边!
The spider is over there!
-所以我们领先了 我们有十分钟 -蓝色1 返回收集点
– So we’re ahead. We have ten minutes. – Blue 1, return to collection point.
-蓝色1号♥ 退后 ——返回!
– Blue 1, step back. – Return!
回来回来!起飞!
Back back! To take off!
基里 加油!来了!
Kiri, come on! Has come!
快跑快跑!
Run Run run!
-你受伤了吗?-不 我很好
– Are you hurt? – No, I’m fine.
杜克 你受伤了吗?
Tuk, are you hurt?
因此 危险已经过去 所有人都安然无恙吗?
So the danger has passed. Is everyone unharmed?
Tuk !
Tuk!
我们做到了
We did it.
谢谢 所有的勇气都是 谢谢
Thank you, All courage is, thank you.
蜘蛛在哪里?
Where is the spider?
他们把他带走了 他们把他带走了
They took him away. They took him away.
冷静点 亲爱的 他是个很酷的男孩
Calm down, honey. He’s a cool boy.
很可能会
It probably will.
我们可能会一起度过难关
We’ll probably all get through this together.
在地狱!
Before hell!
让我出去!
Let me out!
他变得像个野蛮人 他认为自己是他们中的一员
He has become like a savage. He thinks he is one of them.
夸里奇生物可以在艾娃不发现的情况下蹚过这里
The Quaritch creature can wade here without Eywa spotting it.
-我们的房♥子在这里 -这适用于我们的孩子
– Our house is here. – This applies to our children.
你不能问我这个
You can’t ask me that.
我不能离开我的人♥民♥ 我不会的
I cannot leave my people. I’m not going to.
他在追我们 他在追杀我们的家人
He is chasing us. He’s after our family.
你不能问我这个 孩子们只知道森林 我们的家在这里!
You can’t ask me that. Children only know the forest. Our home is here!
他有我们的孩子 他把他们都压在刀下了
He had our children. He had them under his knife.
我父亲临死的时候把弓给了我
My father gave me the bow here when he was dying.
他告诉我要保护人♥民♥ 你是托鲁克·马克托!
He told me to protect people. You are Toruk Makto!
它将保护人♥民♥ 夸里奇抓了”蜘蛛”他什么都知道
It will protect people. Quaritch has Spider and he knows everything.
他可以把他们带到这里来
He can lead them right here.
如果有人把我们藏起来 他们会被杀的
If people hide us, they will be killed.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
我一无所有 我没有计划
I have nothing. I have no plan.
但我可以保护我们的家庭
But I can protect our family.
我只知道一件事
One thing I know.
无论我们身在何处 家庭都是我们的堡垒
Wherever we are, the family is our fortress.
-杰克·萨利呢?-我不知道!
– Where’s Jake Sully? – I do not know!
-我们知道 你知道 -我不知道!
– We know, you know. – I do not know!
在你的脑海中形成一个形象 它代表的是漂浮的山吗?
Form an image in your mind. Does it represent the floating mountains?
-放开我!-他很生气
– Release me! – He bristles against.
丹有个想法 我们走着瞧
Dan a thought and we’ll see.
-我不知道!-我也不喜欢
– I do not know! – I don’t like it either.
-哪些部落保护他?-我不知道!
– Which clans protect him? – I have no idea!
前面的补丁简直要疯了
The front patch is going absolutely crazy.
除非你告诉我们他在哪里 否则不会停止
It won’t stop until you tell us where he is.
我不知道 混♥蛋♥!
I don’t know, assholes!
让我试试个人角度
Let me try the personal angle.
他不是你儿子
He’s not your son.
冷静 泰山 冷静
Calm, Tarzan, calm.
你冷静吗?
Are you calm?
你真酷 孩子 研究人员给了你大概的档案-
You are cool, kid. The researchers gave you the approximate file, –
但你什么都没透露
but you didn’t reveal anything.
我尊重这一点
I respect that.
也许你想要那样
Maybe you want that.
我是迈尔斯·夸里奇上校 已经死去的
This is Colonel Miles Quaritch. Deceased.
服务的下降
The drop in service.
我不是他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!