No, it’s Lo’ak.
-哦 洛亚克……——对不起
– Oh, Lo’ak… – Sorry.
-奈提亚姆的死是我的错专注于现在
– Neteyam’s death is my fault. – Focus on the present.
气囊消失了 我们得出去 来吧 爸爸
The air pocket disappears. We have to get out. Come on, dad.
-你能从这里找到吗?-是的 但潜水时间会很长
– Can you find it from here? – Yes, but it will be a long dive.
我应付不了 但是你可以 快点
I can’t handle it. But you can. Hurry up.
我不能再失去你了 爸爸
I can’t lose you too, dad.
妈妈 我好害怕
Mom, I’m scared.
会没事的 听我说 和妈妈待在一起
It will be fine. Stay with me. Stay with mom.
会没事的
It will be fine.
你只需要让自己的心平静下来 完全安静下来
You just need to calm your heart and be completely still.
从这里呼吸
Breathe from here.
水的存在没有开始也没有结束
The being of water has no beginning or end.
大海在你的周围 在你的内心
The sea is around you and within you.
你出生前和死后 大海都是你的家
The sea is your home before you are born and after you die.
大海给予 也有索取
The sea gives and the sea takes.
水把一切都粘合在一起
Water binds everything together.
生与死
Life and death.
黑暗与光明
Darkness and light.
-嗨 ——泡桐树!
– Hi. – Kiri!
一切都会好的 小妹妹 妈妈 我把这个给你
Everything will be fine, little sister. Mom, I give you this.
它会帮助你的
It will help you.
爸爸 你没事的
Dad, you’re fine.
相信我 说出你的心声
Trust me. Say your heart.
深呼吸
Deep breathing.
最后一口气
Last breath.
跟我来
Follow me.
等待 呼吸
Wait. Breathe.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我看见你了 我的儿子
I see you, my son.
MaJake !
MaJake!
羊!羊!
Sheep! Sheep!
来了 到这里来
Has come. Come here.
——Tuk !-抓到你了
– Tuk! – Got you.
兄弟
Brother.
萨利是个挑剔的人
Sully is a fussy person.
这是我们最大的弱点
It was our greatest weakness –
还有我们强大的力量
and our great strength.
谢谢你 Almoder 谢谢你!
Thank you, Almoder. Thank you.
我们离开这里吧
Let’s get out of here.
我的男孩…
My boy…
跟我来
Come with me.
蜘蛛!
Spider!
猴子!
Monkey!
蜘蛛
Spider.
-你还好吗?——是的
– Are you doing OK? – Yes.
到这里来
Come here.
以子还子
A son for a son.
所有唱歌♥的琴弦都有最后一颗珠
All singing strings have a final bead.
父亲会保护你 这就是他的人生目标
A father protects. This is his purpose in life.
人们说所有的能量都是借来的
People say that all energy is only borrowed.
总有一天它会被归还的
One day it has to be returned.
艾娃照顾她所有的孩子
Eywa takes care of all her children.
没有什么会消失
Nothing ever goes away.
Netay !
Netay!
我和家人明天就要走了
My family and I are leaving tomorrow.
离这里很远
Far from here.
你的儿子和我们的祖先在一起 你们现在是metkayinas了
Your son is with our ancestors. You are metkayinas now.
事情就是这样发生的
That’s how it happened.
我们现在是海洋的人♥民♥
We are now people of the sea.
这是我们的房♥子
It is our house.
羊!看我抓到了什么!
Sheep! Look what I caught!
哇 那是一只大螃蟹
Wow, that’s a big crab.
就像你说的 在岩石旁边
It was over there by the rocks, as you said.
怎么了 爸爸?你为什么哭?
What’s the matter, dad? Why are you crying?
我很高兴见到你
I’m just glad to see you.
我也很高兴见到你
I’m glad to see you too.
你试一试
You try.
好的
OK.
-你给我留了吗?——也许
– Did you leave me some? – Maybe.
现在看那里
Now look there.
现在我明白了 我逃也救不了我的家人
Now I see it. I can’t save my family by running away.
这是我们的家 我们的堡垒
This is our home, our fortress.
这就是我们所处的位置
This is where we are.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!