– It will be fine. – Sheep…
Neteyam吗?
Neteyam?
不不不
No no no…
Netay !
Netay!
Netay !不 所有的勇气是…
Netay! No, all courage is…
我的儿子!我的儿子!
My son! My son!
我的儿子!
My son!
能听到我说话吗 下士?
Can you hear me, Corporal?
我认为你可以
I think you can.
我有你的女儿
I have your daughters.
和以前一样
Same offer as before.
你是为了他们
You for them.
你的姐♥妹♥们♥呢?
Where are your sisters
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
-我不知道 -他们被困在船上了
– I do not know. – They’re trapped aboard the ship.
他们在月亮水池边 在船中部的甲板上
They are at the moon pool. On the well deck, amidships.
来 我指给你看
Come, I’ll show you.
回答我 下士 说出来 否则后果自负
Answer me, Corporal. Spit it out or there will be consequences.
我听到了
I heard you.
快点 我们得走了 继续
Come on, we have to go. Go on.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
听我说 他们抓走了我们的女儿
Listen to me. They have our daughters.
他们抓走了我们的女儿
They have our daughters.
我需要你和我在一起 我需要你坚强起来
I need you to be with me and I need you to be strong.
目前 内心强大
At present. Strong in heart.
内心强大
Strong in heart.
现在我们拯救我们的女儿
Now we save our daughters.
-和你哥哥待在一起-我想和你一起去
– Stay with your brother. – I want to go with you.
-你做得够多了 -羊…
– You’ve done enough. – Sheep…
等待的火
The waiting fire.
继续
Go on.
他在路上了
He is on his way.
我很好 去走!
I’m good. Go go!
现在我们要扼杀它 这就是我们在这里的原因
Now we strangle it. That’s why we are here.
-陪着他 ——不!
– Stay with him. – Nope!
保持警惕 伙计们
Be vigilant, guys.
现在
Now.
-他们在哪里?-在潜艇的甲板上
– Where are they? – On the deck of the submarine.
中间有一口井 他们在栏杆边
There is a well in the middle. They are at the railing.
不 待在这儿
No, stay here.
告诉我 下士 船要沉了 你的女儿也要沉了
Talk to me, Corporal. The ship is sinking and your daughters are sinking with it.
你儿子没必要死 都是你的错
Your son didn’t have to die. It was your fault.
你以为你能保护你的家人 但你做不到
You thought you could protect your family, but you can’t.
只有一个解决办法
There is only one solution.
趁我们还没失去另一个孩子 赶紧了结吧
Now let’s get it over with before we lose another youngster.
覆盖!
Covered!
-谁会受到影响?——Zdinarsik ?
– Who is affected? – Zdinarsik?
安全的
Secured.
布拉格 你在吗?
Prague, are you there?
寻找!
Look for!
前进!
Forward!
往左!
To the left!
向右 围绕着她
To the right. Surround her.
MaJake !
MaJake!
这是妈妈!
It’s mom!
他们是来杀你的
They are coming to kill you.
羊!
Sheep!
-你妹妹呢?-路径
– Where is your sister? – The path.
跟在我后面
Stay behind me.
泡桐树!
Kiri!
时间不多了 下士
Time is running out, Corporal.
你真的想再失去一个孩子吗?
Do you really want to lose another youngster?
你不需要尝试!
You don’t have to try!
杀了他 爸爸!
Kill him, dad!
泡桐树!
Kiri!
-放下武器 -你不能这么做!
– Lower your weapons. – You must not do this!
让他们远离
Keep them away.
做到!
Do it!
不…
Nope…
-戴上手铐 -别烦她
– Put on handcuffs. – Leave her alone.
呆在这儿!不要靠近我一步
Stay here! Don’t come one step closer.
——手铐!-你这头蠢猪
– Handcuffs! – You stupid pig.
你不必对他做任何事
You don’t have to do anything to him.
放下 不然我就砍了
Drop it or I’ll cut.
那孩子对我做了什么?
What is the kid doing to me?
不是我的 我们甚至不是一个物种
It’s not mine. We’re not even the same species.
你不能伤害她 让她走
You must not hurt her. Let her go.
现在听我说 让她走
Now listen to me. Let her go.
-妈妈 你不能杀他 -以牙还牙
– Mother, you must not kill him. – A son for a son.
你不能伤害她
You must not hurt her.
-我切 -现在让她走
– I cut. – Now let her go.
不!
Nope!
泡桐树,泡桐树……
Kiri, Kiri…
——蜘蛛!-把他们带出去
– Spider! – Get them out of here.
-跟我来 -我欠你一条命
– Come with me. – I owe you a death.
妈妈 来吧 妈妈!
Mom, come on. Mother!
你不会喷吧 杰克?你知道我从不放弃
You don’t spray, do you, Jake? You know I never give up.
我会来杀了你全家
I will come and kill your whole family.
羊!
Sheep!
然后来
Come then.
杰克!
Jack!
-火来了!-回船上去!
– The fire is coming! – Back to the boat!
待在我身边
Stay by me.
Tuk !
Tuk!
妈妈 握住我的手!
Mother, take my hand!
妈妈!
Mother!
来吧 基莉 我们得离开这里
Come on, Kiri, we have to get out of here.
爬上去!
To climb up!
来吧 基里 赛跑!
Come on Kiri. Race!
洗澡!上车吧 杜克!
Bathing! Get in, Tuk!
赛跑!
Race!
——妈妈!-快跑快跑!
– Mother! – Run Run run!
爬上去!
Crawl on it!
我有你
I have you.
把手给我!
Give me your hand!
打开它!
Open it!
-打开!-退后!
– Open it! – Back back!
来了!
Has come!
Tuk !
Tuk!
起来!继续
Up! Go on.
爬行!起来!
Crawl! Get up!
我们猜!继续!
We guess! To continue!
基里 我们走!
Kiri, let’s go!
这种方式!
This way!
打开它!
Open it!
妈妈!
Mother!
来了!
Has come!
不,Tuk
No, Tuk.
我们不能出去!
We can’t go out!
-我们在一起 好吗?——是的
– We’ll stay together, okay? – Yes.
所有的勇气都是 帮助我们!
All courage is, help us!
泡桐树!
Kiri!
——桥!妈妈和爸爸都在那里
– Bridge! – Mother and father are there.
—输入 -我准备好了
– To input. – I’m ready.
好的
OK.
杰克!
Jack!
羊吗?
Sheep?
尿!
Piss!
来吧 傻瓜
Come on, fool.
-深呼吸 爸爸 ——Neteyam ?
– Breathe, dad. – Neteyam?
不 是洛卡

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!