一起跳舞吧
Let’s dance.
那个蠢蛋死定了
That moron’s going to die.
不要畏惧 你是战士
Don’t be afraid, warrior.
快建立羁绊
Make the bond!

No!
杰克
Jake!
撒西路 杰克
Shahaylu, Jake.
撒西路
Shahaylu!

Stop!
这样才对 你是我的了
Yeah, that’s right. You’re mine. Huh?
第一次飞行会确定羁绊的建立 事不宜迟
First flight seals the bond. You cannot wait.
-去想”飞翔” -飞翔
– Think, “Fly!” – Fly?
真见鬼
God damn!

Oh, shit!
闭上嘴朝前飞
Shut up and fly straight!
这样才对 往左倾
That’s it. Bank left!
升高 没错
Level out! That’s it.
杰克·萨利
Jakesully!
飞吧
Let’s go!
宝贝儿 我成功了
Yeah, baby, I got this!
该死
Oh, shit!
也许我不太擅长骑马 但我绝对是为飞翔而生
I may not be much of a horse guy, but I was born to do this.
好耶
Yeah!
-我是这样转过来 而你是这样 -好
– I came like this. This you. – Yeah, yeah.
-我转弯时会感受风力 非常有力 -我明白 我斜得太厉害了
– I turn. I feel the wind. I turn very strong. – Look, yeah, see, I banked so hard…
灵魂之树
The Tree of Souls.
这里是他们的圣地
It’s their most sacred place.
看到这些伪色涡旋照片了吗
See the Flux Vortex in these false color images?
正是这个让我的仪表失灵
Yeah, that’s what messes up my instruments.
那里肯定有什么惊人的生物奇观
There is something really interesting going on in there biologically.
真想去采些样本回来
I would die to get samples.
外人严禁接近那里
Outsiders are strictly forbidden.
你真是个幸运的混♥蛋♥
You lucky swine.

Hell, yeah!

Hell, yeah!
我是个冷酷的空中猎手 从天而降 命中猎物
I was a stone-cold aerial hunter. Death from above.
只是问题是 我不是唯一的一个
Only problem is, you’re not the only one.
下降
Dive!
快点
Go, go!
跟我来
Follow me!
我们将其称为 伟大的魅影
Our guys call it a Great Leonopteryx.
这是托鲁克 最后的魅影
It is Toruk. Last Shadow.
没错 肯定是你临死前看到的最后景象
Yeah, right. It’s the last one you ever see.
我的曾祖父曾是一位托鲁克马托
My grandfather’s grandfather was Toruk Macto.
魅影骑士
Rider of Last Shadow.
他骑着这个吗
He rode this?
托鲁克选择了他
Toruk chose him.
自从初始以来 历史上只发生了五次
It has only happened five times since the time of the First Songs.
-真是相当长的一段时间 -没错
– That’s a long time. – Yes.
托鲁克马托具有非凡的号♥召力
Toruk Macto was mighty.
他在悲痛万分之时将各族凝聚在一起
He brought the clans together in a time of great sorrow.
所有纳威人都知道这个故事
All Na’vi people know the story.
所有的一切都颠倒了 好像那里才是真实世界
Everything is backwards now. Like out there is the true world
而这里却是在做梦
and in here is the dream.
真不敢相信才过了三个月
It’s hard to believe it’s only been three months.
我已经忘却了以前的生活
I can barely remember my old life.
我已经忘记了我是谁
I don’t know who I am anymore.
你没有在森林里迷路吧
Haven’t gotten lost in the woods, have you?
你已经两周没向我报告了
Your last report was more than two weeks ago.
我都开始怀疑你的决心了
I’m starting to doubt your resolve!
在我看来 是时候终止任务了
The way I see it, it’s time to terminate the mission.
不 我能做到
No, I can do this.
你已经做到了
You already have.
你给了我有价值的情报
You give me good, usable intel.
灵魂树的位置
This Tree of Souls place.
如果战争爆发 我就抓住了他们的软肋
Yeah, I got them by the balls with that when this turns into a shit fight,
战争肯定会爆发
which it will. Yeah.
而你的任务已经结束了
Now it’s time to come in.
顺便
By the way,
你的腿能治好了
you gonna get your legs back.
公♥司♥同意了你的要求 已经定了
Yeah. I got your corporate approval. It’s a done deal.
今晚就送你回去
Gonna have you on a shuttle tonight.
我这人说到做到
I’m a man of my word.
我要做到底
I gotta finish this.
还有一件事
There’s one more thing.
成人仪式 这是成为族人的最后一步
Ceremony. It’s the final stage of becoming a man.
在那之后 我就是他们中的一份子
If I do it, I’m one of them.
他们会信任我
And they’ll trust me.
我会说服他们接受条件搬走
And I can negotiate the terms of their relocation.
你最好完成任务 下士
Well, then, you’d better get it done, Corporal.
纳威族有个说法 每个人有两次生命
The Na’vi say that every person is born twice.
你的第二次生命 从你永远成为族人开始
The second time is when you earn your place among The People forever.
你现在是奥玛蒂卡亚族的儿子了
You are now a son of the Omaticaya.
你是族人中的一份子
You are part of The People.
来 过来
Come. Come.
这里是聆听祈祷的地方
This is a place for prayers to be heard.
有时候愿望能成真
And sometimes answered.
我们称他们为乌娅茉里
We call these trees Utraya Mokri.
聆听之树
The Tree of Voices.
是我们祖先的声音
The voices of our ancestors.
我能听到他们的声音
I can hear them.
他们还活着 杰克
They live, Jake,
他们和爱娃在一起
within Eywa.
你现在是奥玛蒂卡亚族人了
You are Omaticaya now.
你能用家园树的木头制♥作♥自己的弓
You may make your bow from the wood of Hometree.
然后你可以选一个女人
And you may choose a woman.
我们这有很多好姑娘
We have many fine women.
妮奈是最好的歌♥手
Ninat is the best singer.
我不想要妮奈
But I don’t want Ninat.
贝雅是个好猎手
Beyral is a good hunter.
没错 她是个好猎手
Yeah, she is a good hunter.
我已经有了人选
I’ve already chosen.
但她也得选择我
But this woman must also choose me.
她已经选择了你
She already has.
我是你的了 杰克
I am with you now, Jake.
我们已永远结合在了一起
We are mated for life.
你究竟做了什么 杰克
What the hell are you doing, Jake?
杰克
Ma Jake!
别忘了你的整合阶段
Don’t forget your phase integration.
-杰克 -不不 中间的按钮
– Jake! – No, no, the middle button.
-你得吃点什么 -就是这个
– You gotta eat something. – Yeah, there you go.
杰克 求你了 快醒醒
Jake! Jake. Wake up! Jake, please!
别逼我给个瘸子硬塞吃的啊
Don’t make me force-feed a cripple.
格蕾丝 我不想…喂
Grace, I don’t want… Hey!
杰克
Jake!
好吧
Okay.
好了 我吃完了 走吧
Here. I’m done. Let’s go.
你上一次啥时洗的澡
And when was the last time you took a shower?
-我不用洗澡 -天啊 你个邋遢大兵
– I don’t need a shower. – Jesus, Marine.
杰克
Jake!
杰克 快醒醒
Jake! Wake up! Jake! Wake up!

Hey!
停住 快住手
Stop! Stop!
-杰克 -回去 快停止
– Jake! – Go back, stop!
喂 头儿
Hey, boss.
住手
Hey!
-咋了 -有个土著人
– What? – I got a native
像只跳蚤似的杵在那 他挡住我的去路了
doing the funky chicken here. He’s blocking my blade.
继续往前 他会闪开的
Well, keep going. He’ll move.
告诉这群土著 我们不会罢手 快点
These people have to learn that we don’t stop. Come on, go, go, go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!