奥玛蒂卡亚族人 已经学会了该知道的东西
The Omaticaya… learned as much about us as they needed to.
这里发生过什么事
What happened here?
你到底帮不帮忙 我们还有很多活
Are you going to help us with this gear? We’ve got a lot to do.
-继续走 诺姆 -跟上 伙计们
– Keep moving, Norm. – Keep up, guys!
-开始 -扫描
– And here I go. – Scanning.
真快啊
Wow! It’s that fast?
-很神奇吧 -对啊
– Amazing, isn’t it? – Yeah.
这是信♥号♥♥传递 从这个树根
So, that is signal transduction from this root
传到相邻的树根 我们取个样本吧
to the root of the tree next to it. So, we should take a sample.
好 取样
Okay. Sample.
这可能是基于反应速度以电导传递
You know, it’s probably electrical, based on the speed of the reaction.
诺姆 你的口水弄脏样本了
Norm, you’ve contaminated the sample with your saliva.
好吧
Right.
好了 就这样
So, here I go.
别开枪 不要开枪 你会惹怒他
Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot, you’ll piss him off.
他已经被惹毛了
It’s already pissed off.
杰克 子弹穿不透他的厚甲 相信我
Jake, that armor’s too thick. Trust me.
他不过是在保护领地 不要跑 不然他会冲上来
It’s a territorial threat display. Do not run, or he’ll charge.
那我怎么做 和他跳舞吗
So, what do I do, dance with it?
站在那里别动
Just hold your ground.
来啊 放马过来
Yeah? Come on! What you got?
谁更厉害 这就对了
Oh, yeah. Who’s bad? That’s right.
我就这意思 废物
Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about, bitch.
没错 哭着跑回去找你妈妈吧
That’s right, get your punk ass back to mommy.
你毛都没用 跑吧你
Yeah? Yeah, you got nothing. You keep running.
你干嘛不搬些救兵回来呢
Yeah, and why don’t you bring back some of your friends, huh?
我去
Oh, shit.
这个该怎么办 跑还是不跑
So what about this one? Run? Don’t run? What?
跑 赶快跑
Run! Definitely run!
我们得回去了 伙计们
I’m gonna have to call it, guys.
上校命令我们不准夜间飞行
We’re not allowed to run night ops. Colonel’s orders.
抱歉了 博士 他只能撑到明天早上了
I’m sorry, Doc, he’s just gonna have to hang on till morning.
他撑不到明天早上
He won’t make it till morning.
我可没功夫和你们耗一晚上
I don’t have all goddamn night.
来啊 放马过来啊
Come on! Come on!
等等 别
Hey, wait. Don’t!
这下好了
Great.
听着 我知道你可能听不懂
Look, I know you probably don’t understand this,
但还是谢谢你
but thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
刚才你真是太厉害了
That was pretty impressive.
要不是你我肯定完了 那真是…
I would have been screwed if you hadn’t come along. It was…
等等 你要去哪儿
Hey, wait a second. Hey, where you going?
等一下
Wait up!
慢点
Just… Hey, slow down.
等一下 我只是想谢谢你杀了那些东西
Look, wait up, I just wanted to say thanks for killing those things.
-痛 -不要谢
– Damn! – Don’t thank.
这没什么好谢的
You don’t thank for this.
这太悲伤了 只会让人伤心
This is sad. Very sad only.
好吧 我很抱歉
Okay. Okay. I’m sorry.
我很抱歉我所做的一切
Whatever I did, I am sorry.
这都是你的错 他们本不用死
All this is your fault. They did not need to die.
我的错 是他们攻击我 怎么成我的错了
My fault? They attacked me. How am I the bad guy?
是你的错
Your fault!
-就是你的错 -冷静点
– Your fault! – Easy. Easy.
你就像个小孩 什么都不懂 弄出那么大声响
You’re like a baby. Making noise, don’t know what to do.
冷静点
Easy.
好吧
Fine. Fine.
如果你喜欢你的森林小伙伴
If you love your little forest friends,
为什么不任凭他们杀了我
why not let them just kill my ass?
你在想什么
What’s the thinking?
-为什么救你吗 -对 为什么要救我
– Why save you? – Yeah. Yeah, why save me?
因为你有颗坚强的心
You have a strong heart.
无所畏惧
No fear.
但又蠢又笨 像个孩子般无知
But stupid! Ignorant like a child.
好吧 如果我是小孩
Well, if I’m like a child, then…
你是不是可以教教我
Look, maybe you should teach me.
地球人学不会 你们不会用心体会
Sky People cannot learn. You do not See.
那就教我怎么用心体会
Well, then teach me how to See.
没人能教会你
No one can teach you to See.
等等 我们能谈谈吗
Look, come on, can’t we talk?
你从哪儿学的英语 奥古斯汀博士的学校吗
Say, where’d you learn to speak English? Dr. Augustine’s school?
你就像个小孩
You’re like a baby.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你不该来这儿
You should not be here.
-好吧 那让我和你一起走 -不 回去
– Okay, take me with you. – No! Go back.

No.
你快回去
Go back.
住手
No!
什么…
What…
这是什么东西
What are they?
圣树的种子
Seeds of the Sacred Tree.
圣洁的精灵
Very pure spirits.
这是什么意思
What was that all about?
来吧
Come.
快来
Come!
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
快来
Come.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
见鬼
Shit!
好吧
Okay.
大伙儿冷静
Calm people, calm.
你这是做什么 苏泰
What are you doing, Tsu’tey?
这些魔鬼不能到这来
These demons are forbidden here.
我看到了启示
There has been a sign.
应该让萨辛来决定
This is a matter for the Tsahik.
把他带回去
Bring him.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
等等
Wait.
到底怎么回事
What’s happening?

Hey!
父亲
Father…
向您问安
…I see you.
这个生物…
This creature…
你为何带他来这里
…why do you bring him here?
我本来想杀了他
I was going to kill him…
但我看到了爱娃的启示
…but there was a sign from Eywa.
我说过了
I have said…
梦行者不能来这
…no dreamwalker will come here.
他在说什么
What’s he saying?
他的外来者气息让我觉得恶心
His alien smell fills my nose.
他在说什么
Hey, what’s he saying?
我父亲在考虑是否要杀了你
My father is deciding whether to kill you.
他是你父亲 见到你很高兴 先生
Your father. It’s nice to meet you, sir.
退后
Step back!
让我来看看这个外来者
I will look at this alien.
这位是我的母亲
That is Mother.
她是萨辛 爱娃通过她传达旨意
She is Tsahik. The one who interprets the will of Eywa.
爱娃是谁
Who’s Eywa?
你叫什么
What are you called?
杰克·萨利
Jake Sully.
-你为什么来 -我来学习
– Why did you come to us? – I came to learn.
我们曾试图教导那些地球人
We have tried to teach other Sky People.
但他们知道得太多 顽冥不化
It is hard to fill a cup which is already full.
我什么都不知道 相信我
Well, my cup is empty, trust me.
你问奥古斯汀博士就知道了 我不是科学家
Just ask Dr. Augustine. I’m no scientist.
那你是谁
What are you?
我曾是个陆战队员 是…
I was a Marine. A…
我是战士族的一名战士
A warrior of the Jarhead clan.
战士 开什么玩笑
A warrior!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!