来吧
Come on!
快撤 快撤
Fall back! Move! Move!
长官 所有护卫机不是被击落就是撤退了
Sir! All escorts are down or falling back.
该做个了结了 瓦尔基里1-6号♥ 这里是龙头
Let’s get this done. Valkyrie 1-6, this is Dragon.
-瞄准目标 -收到 瞄准目标
– Press to target. – Copy. Pressing to target.
准备投弹 倒数30秒
Stand by to drop, 30 seconds.
听我口令 2 1 行动
On my mark. Two, one, mark.
快扔 快扔 快点
Drop! Drop! Drop! Go, go, go, go!
快扔 快扔 快点
Drop! Drop! Drop! Go, go, go, go!
闪避
Brace!
是萨利
It’s Sully.
-戴上面具 -拉警报
– Mask on! – Breach alarm!
来啊 到爸爸这来
Come on. Come to papa.
放弃吧 夸里奇
Give it up, Quaritch!
一切都结束了
It’s all over.
只要我还有口气就没完
Nothing’s over while I’m breathing.
我倒希望你这么说
I kind of hoped you’d say that.
来啊
Come on!
萨利 背叛自己族人的感觉如何
Hey, Sully, how’s it feel to betray your own race?
你觉得自己是他们的一份子吗
You think you’re one of them?
该醒过来了
Time to wake up.
杰克
Jake?
杰克
Jake.
杰克
Jake.
杰克
Jake! Ma Jake!
终于见到你了
I See you.
我也见到你了
I See you.
你是好样的 兄弟
I See you, Brother.
大家都安全吗
Are The People safe?
他们都很安全
They’re safe.
我不能…
I can’t…
我不能领导族人了
I cannot lead The People.
你必须领导他们 杰克·萨利
You must lead them… Jakesully.
我不是当领导的料
I’m not officer material.
我已经决定了
It is decided.
现在
Now…
履行你作为族长的职责吧
…do the duty of Olo’eyktan.
我不会杀了你
I will not kill you.
必须这样
It is the way!
这样比较好
And it is good.
我会被铭记
I will be remembered.
我和魅影骑士一起并肩作战
I fought… with Toruk Macto!
我们是兄弟
And we were brothers.
而他 是我眼中最后的景象
And he… was my last shadow.
地球人回到了他们垂死的星球
The aliens went back to their dying world.
只有少数人能留下来
Only a few were chosen to stay.
悲痛万分的时候已经过去
The time of great sorrow was ending.
托鲁克马托也已不必存在
Toruk Macto was no longerneeded.
我想这是我最后的视频日志了
Well, I guess this is my last video log.
因为不论今晚发生了什么
‘Cause whatever happens tonight, either way, I’m…
我都不会再回到这个地方
I’m not gonna be coming back to this place.
我想我得走了
Well, I guess I’d better go.
我自己的派对 我可不想迟到
Yeah, I don’t want to be late for my own party.
毕竟 今天是我的生辰日
Yeah, it’s my birthday, after all.
和杰克·萨利说再见吧
This is Jake Sully signing off.