我们只有先发制人才能自保
Our only security lies in pre-emptive attack.
我们要以暴治暴
We will fight terror with terror.
现在 那些敌人相信自己在山上的要塞
Now, the hostiles believe that this mountain stronghold of theirs
由什么他们的…
is protected by their…
女神守护
Their deity.
一旦我们摧毁了那里
And when we destroy it,
要让他们世世代代牢记这个教训
we will blast a crater in their racial memory so deep
从此再也不敢接近这个地方
that they won’t come within 1,000 klicks of this place ever again.
而这也是一个事实
And that, too, is a fact.
说得对
Yeah! Yeah.
杰克 这简直疯了 发起了总动员 往飞船上塞满炸♥弹♥
Jake, it’s crazy here. It’s full mobilization. They’re rigging the shuttle as a bomber.
他们搞来这么多开矿炸♥药♥
They’ve got these huge pallets of mine explosives.
就为了要震慑这里的土著
It’s for some kind of shock-and-awe campaign.
真天杀的杀人狂
Fricking daisy cutters!
现在由夸里奇说了算 他要行动了 没人能阻止他
Quaritch has taken over. He’s rolling, and there’s no stopping him.
-什么时候 -明早6点
– When? – 0600 tomorrow.
-麦斯 -我得下了
– Max! Max! – I gotta go.
这下我们完了
We’re screwed!
我还指望能有什么办法
And I was hoping for some sort of tactical plan
能够不用去送死呢
that didn’t involve martyrdom.
我们用弓箭对抗飞机 这是以卵击石
We’re going up against gunships with bows and arrows.
我们有15个部落
I have 15 clans out there.
两千多名战士
That’s over 2,000 warriors.
我们熟悉这些山 我们飞过 你也飞过 他们没有
Now, we know these mountains. We fly them. You fly them. They don’t.
在那里仪表会失灵 导弹追踪也不管用
Their instruments won’t work up here. Missile tracking won’t work.
他们只能靠肉眼攻击
They’ll have to fire a line of sight.
他们要是展开攻击 我们有主场优势
If they bring the fight to us, then we have the home-field advantage.
他是准备把炸♥弹♥投到灵魂树那里
You know he’s gonna commit that bomber straight to the Tree of Souls.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
如果让他接近灵魂树 就完了
If they get to the Tree of Souls, it’s over.
那是他们与爱娃和祖先的直接联结
That’s their direct line to Eywa, their ancestors.
这样会毁了他们
It’ll destroy them.
那我们就得阻止他
Then I guess we’d better stop him.
我可能只是在对一棵树说话
I’m probably just talking to a tree right now.
但如果你在听 我有些话想告诉你
But if you’re there, I need to give you a heads-up.
如果格蕾丝和你在一起 看看她的记忆
If Grace is with you, look into her memories.
看看我们的世界
See the world we come from.
那里已经毫无绿色
There’s no green there.
他们杀死了自己的地球之母
They killed their Mother.
又要在这里重蹈覆辙
And they’re gonna do the same here.
会有更多地球人来到这里
More Sky People are gonna come.
他们会像蚂蚁般地蜂涌而至
They’re gonna come like a rain that never ends.
除非我们能阻止他们
Unless we stop them.
听着 你出于某种理由选择了我
Look, you chose me for something.
我会挺身而出选择战斗
I will stand and fight.
你知道我会这样
You know I will.
但我需要你的帮助
But I need a little help here.
我们伟大的母亲不会帮助任何一方 杰克
Our Great Mother does not take sides, Jake.
她只会保护生命的平衡
She protects only the balance of life.
但也值得一试
It was worth a try.
我就这个意思
Yeah! Yeah! That’s what I’m talking about!
我就这个意思 伙计
Yeah! Yeah! That’s what I’m talking about, man!
我是组长 我们正进入磁通涡旋
This is Group Leader. We are entering the Flux Vortex.
-改到手动飞行模式 -收到 手动飞行模式
– Switch to manual flight mode. – Copy. Manual flight mode.
这里是龙头
This is Papa Dragon.
我们速战速决 我还想回家吃晚饭
I want this mission high and tight. I want to be home for dinner.
-装甲部队 出发 -好了 小妞们 我们去大开杀戒
– Suit Team, go. – All right, ladies, let’s bring the pain!
出发
Move, move, move!
B1-1号♥ 往左侧移♥动♥
Bravo 1-1, move left.
B1-1号♥ 往左侧移♥动♥ 小心侧翼
Bravo 1-1 moving left. Watch flank.
-保持编队 继续前进 -明白
– Watch formation. Keep moving. – Roger that.
C2-1号♥ 小心保持距离
Charlie 2-1, watch your spacing.
收到 完毕
Copy that. Over.
注意上方 注意观察热量成像
Eyes up. Check that overhead. And watch those thermal scans.
所有人员注意 龙头带头 推进目标
All call signs, Papa has lead, pushing to target.
护卫机 保持在指挥机四周
Escorts, stay close on my shuttle.
我们要在这大干一场了
We are gonna lose some paint in here.
机♥枪♥组 注意观察四周
Gun crews, keep your head on a swivel.
大家小心谨慎 敌人就在附近
Make no mistake, people, they’re out there.
大家注意 已看到目标 距离4公里
All right, people, target in sight. Range, four klicks.
瓦尔基里1-6 准备投弹
Valkyrie 1-6, get your payload ready.
-收到 准备投弹 -上士 准备好武器
– Copy. Prepare to offload. – Staff Sergeant, stage the weapon.
推到斜坡那里 快点
Roll it to the ramp! Let’s go!
等着
Hold!
C2-1号♥ 有情况
Charlie 2-1, got big movement.
-原地待命 -等下 别动
– Hold position. – Hold up, hold up.
-五百米开外有动静 -C2-1号♥ 原地别动
– We got movement out there, 500 meters. – Charlie 2-1, hold position.
长官 大地在震 什么东西快速接近中
Sir, ground has movement! Fast approaching.
-CO 骑兵组 -排成一列准备开火
– Charlie Oscar, Rider section. – Firing line!
目标接近中 距离四百米
Targets closing. Range, 400 meters.
-你不能把图像弄清晰吗 -不行 长官 涡旋干扰
– Can’t you clean it up? – No, sir. It’s the Flux.
兄弟 我先冲下去 你跟着我
Brother, I’m gonna punch a hole. You follow me through.
所有战机 快开火
All aircraft, weapons free! Weapons free!
向右转 绕过去
Break right. Come around.
开火
Light them up!
散开队形 朝敌人发起进攻
Break formation, engage all hostiles.
尝尝这个
Yeah! Get some!
蝎子战机 追击歼灭敌人
Scorpions, pursue and destroy.
杰克 你听到了吗
Jake! Jake! You copy?
我们在后撤 遭到猛烈攻击
We’re falling back! We’re getting hammered!
收到 快离开那儿
Copy. Get out of there.
是他 快追上他
That’s him. Get after him!
干掉他
Take him out!
把她轰下来
Light her up!
那边
Right there!
有枪的不只是你们 贱♥人♥
You’re not the only one with a gun, bitch.
-别让她跑了 -检查受损
– Keep her in your sights. – Purging. Feeding the leak.
发射导弹
Arming all pods.
这样才对
That’s it!
希希
Seyzey!
罗格1号♥被击中 我无能为力
Rogue One is hit. I’m going in.
抱歉 杰克
Sorry, Jake.
开火
Fire.
苏泰 兄弟 你收到了吗
Tsu’tey! Brother, do you read?
罗格1号♥ 你收到了吗
Rogue One, you copy?
楚蒂
Trudy!
距离目标还有2分钟
Time to target, two minutes.
瓦尔基里1-6号♥ 前方无阻碍
Valkyrie 1-6, you are cleared and hot.
收到 龙头 我们这就赶去投弹
Copy, Dragon. We are starting our bomb run.
-启动1号♥ -1号♥启动了
– Arm number one! – Number one armed!
杰克
Ma Jake!
我听到了
I read you.
-奈蒂莉 -希希死了
– Neytiri! – Seyzey’s dead.
他们离得很近 人多势众
They are very close. They are many.
不要进攻
Do not attack.
听到了吗 奈蒂莉
Do you read me, Neytiri?
不要进攻
Do not attack!
快撤退 离开那儿 这是命令
Fall back now. Get out of there! That’s an order!
奈蒂莉
Neytiri!
有情况 有情况
I got movement, I got movement.
原地待命 有东西正靠近
Hold position. Something’s coming.
B1-1号♥ 有很大感应 注意屏幕
Bravo 1-1, I got a big seating. Turn screens over.
-距离两百米 -保持队形
– We got movement 200 meters. – Hold your formation.
-做好准备 -注意侧翼
– Be ready. – Watch your flanks.
还剩一百米 快速接近中
Hundred meters and closing fast.
我们得离开这儿
We gotta get out of here!
-撤退 撤退 -快撤
– Fall back! Fall back! – Move! Move! Move!
快撤 快跑
Fall back! On the run! On the run!
杰克 爱娃听到了你的祈祷
Jake, Eywa has heard you.
爱娃听到了
Eywa has heard you!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!