抓住我的手 快 我们上来了 走吧
Grab my hand! Come on, we’re in. Let’s go!
快点 快走
Come on, let’s go! Let’s go, go!
上校
Colonel!
-好样的 -太好了
– Yeah! Yeah! – All right! Yes!
-见鬼 -大家都没事吧
– Crap. – Everybody all right back there?
好得很
Oh, yeah, baby!
-诺姆 你没事吧 -没事
– Norm, you good? – Yeah!
这下把我一整天都糟蹋了
This is gonna ruin my whole day.
-格蕾丝受伤了 -什么
– Grace is hit! – What?
-快拿急救包来 -急救包
– Get the trauma kit. – Trauma kit!
-按住伤口 格蕾丝 -急救包在前面 在隔板上
– Keep the pressure on, Grace. – Trauma kit’s forward, on the bulkhead.
-挺住 格蕾丝 -没关系 我没事
– Hang on, Grace. – Doesn’t matter. It’s fine.
-可以了 -吊起来
– You’re good to go. – Take it up!
站稳 我要吊起来了
Hold on. I’m pulling pitch.
没有问题
You’re clear!
直往南飞 飞到山的深处
Just keep going north. Get us deep in the mountains.
明白
Copy that.
-诺姆 你在上面还好吧 -没事
– Norm, you all good up there? – Yep! Still here.
至少他们没法追踪 这有涡旋干扰信♥号♥♥
Well, at least they can’t track us up here. Not this far into the Vortex.
灵魂树那里涡旋最强吧
It’s strongest at the Tree of Souls, right?
没错
Yeah.
很好 我们就要去那里
Good. ‘Cause that’s where we’re going.

Ouch.
你真是个大孩子
You big baby.
我们要去哪儿
We’re moving.
我会想办法找人帮你 格蕾丝
I’m gonna get you some help, Grace.
我是个科学家 记得吗
I’m a scientist, remember?
我不相信童话故事
I don’t believe in fairy tales.
纳威族人可以帮你
The People can help you.
我知道
I know it.
他们为什么要帮我们
Why would they help us?
纳威族人相信 爱娃是万物之主
The People say Eywa will provide.
失去希望 无家可归
With no home, no hope,
他们只有一个地方可去
there was only one place they could go.
开始联结
Link’s running.
-你有什么计划 杰克 -没有
– What’s the plan here, Jake? – There’s no plan.
苏泰现在是族长了 他可不会让你接近那地方
Tsu’tey is Olo’eyktan now. He’s not gonna let you near that place.
我总得试试
I gotta try.
启动
Launching.
被驱逐者
Outcast.
背叛者
Betrayer.
外来者
Alien.
我所在的地方 触目惊心 不忍♥直视
I was in the place the eye does not see.
我需要他们的帮助 他们也是
I needed their help, and they needed mine.
但在再见到他们之前
But to ever face them again,
我必须得换一个新的角度入手
I was gonna have to take it to a whole new level.
你被逼至绝路时 难免会有疯狂举动
Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.
我们得去做件事
There’s something we gotta do.
你可不会喜欢
You’re not gonna like it.
在我看来 托鲁克是空中最凶狠的生物
The way I had it figured, Toruk is the baddest cat in the sky.
没有东西敢袭击他
Nothing attacks him.
放松 伙计
Easy, boy.
所以他何必抬头看呢
So why would he ever look up?
当然这只是我的理论
But that was just a theory.
托鲁克马托
Toruk Macto?
你下定了决心
I See you.
是的
I See you.
我之前很害怕 杰克
I was afraid, Jake.
为我的族人
For my people.
现在我不怕了
I’m not anymore.
苏泰 阿特约之子
Tsu’tey, son of Ateyo…
我站在你面前
…I stand before you…
准备为奥玛蒂卡亚人♥民♥效劳
…ready to serve the Omaticaya people.
你是族长 也是位英勇的战士
You are Olo’eyktan, and you are a great warrior.
没有你我做不到
I can’t do this without you.
托鲁克马托
Toruk Macto,
我愿和你并肩作战
I will fly with you.
我朋友要死了
My friend is dying.
格蕾丝要死了
Grace is dying.
我祈求爱娃的帮助
I beg the help of Eywa.
看看我们在哪儿 格蕾丝
Look where we are, Grace.
我得取些样本
I need to take some samples.
万物之母也许能救她
The Great Mother may choose to save all that she is
将她转移到这个身体上
in this body.
这可能吗
Is that possible?
她必须走到爱娃面前 再回来
She must pass through the eye of Eywa and return.
但是 杰克·萨利
But, Jakesully,
她太虚弱了
she is very weak.
加油 格蕾丝 他们会治好你
Hang on, Grace. They’re gonna fix you up.
万物之母啊 请聆听我们的祈祷
Hear us please, All Mother.
爱娃 请救救她
Eywa, help her.
将她的灵魂带走
Take this spirit into you…
再送还给我们
…and breathe her back to us.
让她回到我们中间
Let her walk among us…
成为我们的一份子
…as one of The People.
杰克
Jake.
格蕾丝
Grace.
我和她在一起 杰克
I’m with her, Jake.
她真的存在
She’s real!
格蕾丝 格蕾丝 不要
Grace? Grace, please. Grace!
怎么回事
What’s happening?
怎么回事
What’s happening?
格蕾丝
Grace!
格蕾丝
Grace!
怎么了
What’s happening?
成功了吗
Did it work?
她伤得太重了 时间不够
Her wounds were too great. It was not enough time.
她已经和爱娃在一起了
She is with Eywa now.
你允许的话 我现在有话要说
With your permission, I will speak now.
你能赏光替我翻译吗
You would honor me by translating.
那些地球人已经让我们明白
The Sky People have sent us a message
他们可以为所欲为
that they can take whatever they want
没人能阻止他们
and no one can stop them.
而我们也要让他们明白
Well, we will send them a message.
你们要乘风而去
You ride out as fast as the wind can carry you.
去告诉其他族人
You tell the other clans to come.
魅影骑士在召唤他们
You tell them Toruk Macto calls to them.
让我们一起并肩作战
And you fly now with me!
我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
My brothers! Sisters!
让我们让那些地球人明白
And we will show the Sky People
他们不能为所欲为
that they cannot take whatever they want,
而这里
and that this,
这是我们的土地
this is our land!
我们骑向四方
We rode out to the four winds.
召集生活在平原上的骑士一族
To the horse clans of the plain.
为了这个星球
Back to the stars!
召集生活在东海岸的伊柯岚族
To the Ikran people of the Eastern Sea.
为了我们的子孙后代
For our children’s children!
在魅影骑士的召唤下 他们纷纷响应
When Toruk Macto called them, they came.
这个基地里的所有人
Everyone on this base, every one of you,
都在为生存而战
is fighting for survival.
这是个事实
That’s a fact!
那些土著人正在集结 准备发起进攻
There’s an aboriginal horde out there massing for an attack.
现在 从这个轨迹图像看来
Now, these orbital images tell me
敌方的数量已在一天之内
that the hostiles’ numbers have gone from a few hundred
从几百人增至两千人
to well over 2,000 in one day.
这个数量还在不断上升
And more are pouring in.
一周之内 可能会增加到两万人
In a week’s time, there could be 20,000 of them.
到时他们就会突破我们的防线
At that point, they will overrun our perimeter.
绝不能让这种事发生
Well, that’s not gonna happen!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!