This is going to be difficult,
艾薇和小查尔斯一向
uh… Ivy and Little Charles have always
都比较自我 我知道这件事你很难接受
marched to their own… and I’d expect this to be toughest on you…
-芭芭 -他俩相爱了
– Barb…? – They’re in love.
至少他俩认为那是爱情
They think they are.
我知道表兄妹在一起不太符合道德准则
I know it’s unorthodox for cousins to get together,
-至少现在的时代 -他俩不是表兄妹
– … at least these days… – They’re not cousins.
你说什么
Beg pardon?
小查尔斯不是你们的表兄 你们是兄弟
Little Charles is not your cousin. He’s your brother.
你们的亲兄弟
He’s your blood brother.
同父异母的兄弟
Half brother.
他是你父亲的孩子
He’s your father’s child.
也就是说他是艾薇的哥哥
Which means that he is Ivy’s brother.
你明白了吗
Do you see?
走开
Go away.
-我们只是要 -走开 快走
– We’re just going to… – Go away! Now! Go away!
走就走嘛
All righ…alright.
你和我爸
You and dad.
都有谁知道
Who knows this?
我知 你知
I do. And you do.
查理姨夫没怀疑过吗
Uncle Charlie doesn’t suspect?
我们从来没谈过这件事
We’ve never discussed it.
-什么 -我们没谈起过 行了吗
– What? – We’ve never discussed it. Okay?
我爸知道吗
Did dad know?
知道
Yes.
-我并不以此为豪 -是嘛
– Y’know, I’m not proud of this. – Really.
你们这帮人还真是什么事都干得出来呀
You people amaze me.
怎么着 当时喝醉了 或者就是
What, were you drunk? Was this just some…
没喝醉 没有
I wasn’t drunk, no.
也许我现在这个样子
Maybe it’s hard for you to believe,
加上你这么多年来对我的了解
looking at me, knowing me the way
你很难相信这件事
you do, all these years.
我知道对于你来说
I mean, I know to you,
我只是又老又胖的玛蒂·费姨妈
I’m just your old fat aunt Mattie Fae.
我不仅是这个人 宝贝
I’m more than that, sweetheart,
我也有七情六欲有喜怒哀乐
there’s more to me than that.
我不知道为什么小查尔斯会如此让我失望
I don’t know why Little Charles is such a disappointment to me.
也许他
Maybe he,
我也说不清楚为什么
well, I don’t know why.
我就是对他很失望 比对任何事都失望
I’m disappointed for him, more than anything.
我承认在很久以前犯了个错误
I made a mistake, a long time ago.
而我也已经为此付出代价了
Okay? I paid for it.
但是这个错误必须到此为止
But the mistake ends here.
艾薇要是知道了 一定会崩溃的
If Ivy found out, it would destroy her.
我肯定是不会告诉她的
I’m sure as hell not gonna tell her.
你必须想办法阻止他们
You have to find a way to stop it.
你必须终止这件事
You have to put a stop to it.
吸进去
Hold it.
别吐出来
Don’t let it out.
劲很足吧
I’ll bet that’s a kick, huh?
给我看看
Show them to me.
你自己不看我费什么劲啊
If you won’t look, there’s no point in showing them to you.
好吧 好吧 我看就是了
Okay, okay. I’ll look.
你非得让咱俩都惹上麻烦不可
You’re gonna get us both in trouble.
我是个而立之年的白人 不会有麻烦
I’m white and over thirty. I don’t get in trouble.
天啊
Oh my God…
天啊
Oh, my God!
-该死的 -住手
– Goddamn it! – Stop it!
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
你有病呀
What is wrong with you?
史蒂夫
Steve!
发生什么事了
What happened?
他在跟简胡搞
He was messing with Jean.
宝贝你没事吧
Baby are you okay?
简 你大半夜的不睡觉在干吗
Jean, what are you doing up?
要叫医生吗
Do I need to call a doctor?
我不知道
I don’t know.
乔安娜 发生什么事了
Johnna, what’s going on?
他在跟简胡搞 于是我就教训了他一下
He was messing with Jean, so, I tuned him up.
胡搞 你说胡搞是什么意思
Messing with, what do you mean, messing with?
他对她又亲又摸的
He was kissing and grabbing her.
看我不宰了你 你这个混♥蛋♥
I’ll murder you, you prick!
你知道这她才多大吗
You know how old that girl is?
-她才十四岁 -我什么都没干
– She’s fourteen years old! – I didn’t do anything!
-你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗 -走开 芭芭拉
– Are you out of your goddamn mind? – Just back off, Barbara!
这混♥蛋♥就是个反♥社♥会♥
That son-of-a-bitch is a sociopath!
你搞什么呀 别这么大惊小怪行吗
What is the matter with you? Will you please stop freaking out?
你何不从头交代一下
Why don’t you start at the beginning?
你大半夜的不睡觉在干吗
What are you even doing up?
宝贝 我们需要了解到底发生了什么
Sweetheart, we need to know what went on here.
什么都没发生
Nothing “went on”.
什么都没有好吗 能不能别把
Nothing, okay? Can we not turn everything
什么事都搞得跟联邦案件似的
a federal case here? Okay..
我下来抽了口大♥麻♥ 就一点 然后
I came down smoked a little pot. Just a little pot and…
我们本来是在闹着玩 只是有点过火了
we were just goofing around and then everything just got a little bit crazy.
关于大♥麻♥我是怎么说的
What have I told you about smoking that shit?!
然后乔安娜就突然出现拿铲子揍他吗
Then Johnna just chose to attack him with a shovel?
-他到底对你做了什么 -什么也没干
– Just tell me what he did! – He didn’t do anything!
-有什么大不了的 -重要就是 简
– What’s the big deal? – The big deal, Jean,
你才十四岁
is that you’re fourteen years old.
也就比你喜欢的小个几岁而已
Just a few years younger than you like them.
我恨你
I hate you!
你有病啊
What’s the matter with you?

Jean.
-我不想听你说教 -他人呢
– I can do without a speech. – Where is he?
在车里等着呢 我们要走了
Out at the car. We’re leaving.
回佛罗里达 现在就走
Back to Florida, tonight, now.
我和史蒂夫一起
Me and Steve, together.
-对此你也要指手画脚吗 -我当然要说
– You wannna give me some grief about that? – Now you wait goddamn it.
你最好先问清楚简到底发生了什么
You better find out from Jean exactly what went on…
再来怪别人
before you start pointing fingers.
因为我是不信简在这件事里是无辜受害者
Because, I doubt Jean’s blameless in all this.
我不是说我怪她
And I’m not saying that I blame her…
我是说她也不无辜 但也不是说就怪她
just cause I said she’s not blameless, it doesn’t mean I’ve blamed her.
我只是说这件事她也有责任
I’m saying she might share in the responsibility.
不是我要说陈词滥调
It’s not cut and dried,
可这种事存在的 它是生活的一部分
it lives where everything lives, somewhere in the middle.
我们生活的一部分
Where the rest of us live,
-只有你不承认 -凯伦
– everyone but you. – Karen —
我自己也不是什么圣人
I’m no angel myself.
我也做过一些羞于启齿的事情
I’ve done some things I’m not proud of.
一些我永远都不会告诉你的事情
Things you’ll never know about.
也许以后还会有这种事
And, I may even have to do some things I’m not proud of again.
因为生活总是会把你逼入死角
‘Cause, life puts you in a corner that way.
总之 在你冲我们其他人说教之前
Anyway… you have your own hash to settle.
最好想想 你自己也有一堆烂摊子要收拾
Before you start making speeches to the rest of us.
来年一月我就在伯利兹了
And, come January… I’ll be in Belize.
这难道不算幸福吗
Doesn’t that sound nice?
我明天一早就带简回科罗拉多
I’m taking Jean with me, heading back to Colorado in the morning.
我们再也走不到一起了吧 比尔
You’re never coming back to me, are you, Bill?
凡事没有绝对
Never say never.
不绝对的说 还是走不到一起
But no.
而我可能永远也不会明白为什么 对吧
And I’ll probably never really understand why, will I?
应该吧
Probably not.
比尔和简要去哪
Where are Bill and Jean going?
凯伦也走了吗
Karen left too?
是的
Yeah.
妈妈没嗑药了吧
Is mom clean?
-不算有吧 -什么叫不算
– She’s moderately clean. – Moderately?
你不喜欢这个说法吗 那就换成
You don’t like moderately? Then let’s say
-基本没有 -那到底是戒了还是没有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!