没有地方可去了
There’s no place to go.
对不起
I’m sorry.
-宝贝 别说了 -不 让我说
– Honey, please. – No, it’s important I say this.
吃饭的时候是我失控了 做得太过分
I lost my temper at dinner and went too far.
芭芭拉
Barbara.
这一天 因为葬礼
The day, the funeral,
嗑药什么的 我只是想
the pills. I was…
大闹一场 结果你顺了我意
spoiling for a fight and you gave it to me.
我们和好吧
So… truce?
和好 行
Truce. Yeah, sure.
现在怎么办
Now, what?
你什么意思
How do you mean?
你不觉得你应该再去一次康复中心吗
Don’t you think you should consider going back to a rehab center?
我不能再折腾了
I can’t go through that again.
我可以戒掉的
I can do this.
你已经
You’ve…
你不是把我的药都拿走了吗
you took all my pills, right?
找到的都拿了
All that we could find.
-能藏的地方也没几个 -妈 得了
– Well I don’t have that many hiding places. – Now. Mom, come on.
-你要搜我身吗 -不
– You wanna search me? – No.
没有药 我就没事了
If the pills are gone, I’ll be fine.
我只是需要几天时间才能复原
I just need a few days to get my feet back under me.
你不是一个人 我可以帮你
I want you to know, you’re not alone. If you need any help.
我不需要帮助
I don’t need help.
-我想帮你 -我不需要你帮
– I wanna help. – I don’t need your help.
-妈妈 -我不需要你帮
– Mom? – I don’t need your help.
我自己已经
I’ve gotten myself…
我知道接下来会怎样
I know how this goes.
当这一切结束
Once all the talking’s through,
你们也得回到自己的生活里
people go back to their own…
解决自己的麻烦
nonsense.
我都知道
I know that.
所以 别担心我 我自己会处理
So, don’t worry about me. I’ll manage. I get by.
还记得我们送她去精神病院那次
Remember when we checked
她耍的那一出戏吗
her in the psych ward, that stunt she pulled?
那可是场大演讲
Big speech.
她已经开始戒毒了
She’s getting clean,
为了家里 做任何牺牲都在所不辞
making this incredible sacrifice for her family,
她让我们失望过
she’s let us down but now
但她会证明自己是个好母亲
she’ll prove she’s a good mother.
她把止痛药偷偷带进了精神病房♥
She smuggled Darvocet into the psych ward
藏在阴♥道♥里
in her vagina.
这就是活生生的 “最伟大的一代”
There’s your greatest generation for you.
同时经历了大萧条和二战的美国人
她在给我们演讲的时候
She’s giving this speech to us while she was
下♥体♥还夹着一瓶药
clenching a bottle of pills in her cooch.
我还真没听过这件事
I’ve never heard this story.
你刚刚说的是 下♥体♥吗
Did you just say “Cooch”?
说妈妈的阴♥道♥好像有点不得体
The phrase “Mom’s pussy” Seems gauche.
你觉得下♥体♥这词更得体 对吧
You’re a little more comfortable with “Cooch,” Are you?
你说 我要用什么词去形容我妈的阴♥道♥
What word should I use to describe our mother’s vagina?
我不知道 芭芭
I don’t know, Barb.
妈妈的下边吗
“Mom’s beaver”?
-妈妈的小盒子 -天啊 芭芭拉
– “Mother’s box”? – Oh God, Barbara!
爸妈有件事很值得我们学习
One thing about mom and dad. You have to tip your cap
那就是他们这段长久的婚姻
to anybody who can stay married that long.
凯伦 他自杀了
Karen. He killed himself.
我们还不确定他是自杀的
We don’t know that, for sure.
你和小查尔斯之间好像有隐情
Is there something going on between you and Little Charles?
我不太想谈这件事
I don’t know that I’m comfortable talking about that.
-他是我们的大表弟 -饶了我吧
– Because, he’s our first cousin. You know. – Give me a break.
起码是不能要孩子
You know you shouldn’t consider children.
我也要不了 去年做了子♥宫♥切除术
I can’t anyway, I had a hysterectomy last year.
-为什么 -宫颈癌
– Why? – Cervical cancer.
-我不知道 -我也不知道
– I didn’t know. – Neither did I.
我只告诉了查尔斯
I didn’t tell anyone except Charles.
我们是那时候开始的
That’s where it started between us.
为什么不说出来
Why not?
然后被妈妈嘲讽一辈子吗
And hear it from Mom the rest of my life?
她不需要再多一个借口
She doesn’t need another excuse
把我当成一件坏了的东西
to treat me like some damaged thing.
你可以告诉我们啊
You might have told us.
你也没告诉我们你和比尔的事
You didn’t tell us about you and Bill.
-那不一样 -有什么不一样
– That’s different. – Why?
我的事就要说 你的就能藏起来吗
Because it’s you, and not me?
离婚是件很难以启齿的事
Because divorce is an embarrassing public admission of defeat.
但癌症就是癌症 你无能为力
Cancer’s fucking cancer, you can’t help that.
我们是姐妹
We’re your sisters.
我还真没那种亲近的感觉
I don’t feel that connection very keenly.
我感觉跟你们都很亲啊
I feel very connected, to both of you.
我们几乎见不到你 你都不在身边
We never see you, you’re never around,
-你多久没回来了 -但我还是觉得亲
– you haven’t been around… – I still feel that connection!
我再也感觉不到亲情这神奇的东西了
I can’t perpetuate these myths of family or sisterhood anymore.
我们都是人 只是有点基因关系
We’re just people, some of us accidentally connected by genetics,
随机挑选出的细胞而已
a random selection of cells.
你什么时候变得这么愤世嫉俗了
When did you get so cynical?
这话从你口中说出来还真搞笑
That’s funny, coming from you.
我是尖刻 但也不认为亲情是随机细胞啊
Well, Bitter, Yes, but “Random selection of cells?”
也许我的愤世嫉俗
Maybe my cynicism came
是由于我意识到了
with the realization that the responsibility,
一直以来只有我负起了照顾父母的责任
of caring for our parents was mine alone.
你不能这样说 我也有参与
Don’t give me that. I participated.
只参与到你受够了为止
Till you had enough and got out,
你和凯伦都一样 我只是就事论事
you and Karen both. I’m not criticizing.
你就只按自己的意愿行事 你俩都是
Do what you want. You did, Karen did.
你是没有 但那又不是我的错
And if you didn’t, that’s not my fault.
对 所以别跟我扯什么姐妹情
That’s right, so don’t lay this sister thing on me, all right?
我离开后 不会比你们更内疚
When I leave here I won’t feel any more guilty than you two did.
真不敢相信 你的人生观那么黑暗
I can’t believe your world view is this dark.
因为你在佛罗里达[阳光州]You live in Florida.
你要离开吗
You’re thinking of leaving?
我和查尔斯要去纽约
Charles and I are going to New York.
你们去纽约能干嘛
What are you going to do in New York?
我们自有计划
We have plans.
-比如说 -与你无关
– Like what? – None of your business.
-妈妈怎么办 -什么怎么办
– What about Mom? – What about her?
-你就忍♥心让她一个人 -那你呢
– You feel comfortable leaving her here? – Do you?
-你要回迈阿密对吧 -我没法留下
– You’re going back to Miami, right? – Yes. I can’t stay.
你看吧 芭芭
There you go, Barb.
要拿妈妈怎么办
You want to know what we’re doing about Mom?
反正我和凯伦要走了
Karen and I are leaving.
你要留下 那是你的选择
You want to stay, that’s your decision.
没人有资格对我指指点点
But nobody gets to point a finger at me.
没有人
Nobody.
我的三个女儿
My three girls,
全都在
all together.
听着你们说话 让我好安心
Hearing you just now gave me a warm feeling.
-你洗澡了吗 -洗了
– You had a bath? – Yeah.
你想要吃什么吗 要喝咖啡吗
You want something to eat? Some coffee?
不需要 谢谢 亲爱的
I’m fine. Honey, thank you.
我打赌 这房♥子
I’ll bet, this house must
一定有很多韦斯顿家女儿们的秘密
have heard a lot of Weston girl secrets.
想想都脸红
I get embarrassed just thinking about it.
没什么好脸红的
Oh. Nothing to be embarrassed about.
一些小暗恋 小计划什么的
Secret crushes, secret schemes.
没有比这些更微妙 更苦乐参半的了
I can’t imagine anything more delicate, or bittersweet.
我一直觉得你们跟我很像
Some part of you girls I always identified with.
无论年龄多大
No matter how old you get,
女人总有想摒弃的一部分
a woman’s hard-pressed to throw off that part of herself.
这闻起来好香啊
That smells so good.
苹果味的 你要擦点吗
It’s apple. You want some?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!