所以对于她来说会很难理解
So it was difficult for her to understand.
当我第二个儿子出生时
When my second son was born
那时候我住在罗马
and I was at that time living in Rome,
我无法带他去任何地方 不能去公园
I could take him nowhere, not to a park,
不能去大街上 不能把他放在阳台上
not down the street, not put him on a terrace
会有狗仔队偷♥拍♥
without paparazzi.
她很注重隐私
She is very private.
约翰·伊萨克 摄影师/朋友
而且她对媒体非常生气
And also she was very very angry with the press.
比如那些爬树拍照的人
Like people climbing trees and photograph.
每个人都想拍到她的照片
Everybody wanted to have a picture of her.
他们甚至剥夺了她在自己房♥子里的自♥由♥
They didn’t even give her freedom in her own house.
奥黛丽的生活被那些
Audrey’s life was affected by people
想窃取她隐私的人严重影响到了
that like wanted to steal her privacy.
没有人能受得了这种事
And this is something nobody can bear.
没人希望自己的家庭生活会是这样
It’s not something you wish for your family to have
你的私人生活永远在新闻头条上
your private life always in front page.
我有一次和奥黛丽一起去购物时
I was with Audrey, we went to do shopping
一个女人从人群中靠近我
and a woman from the public approached me
并问我 那是奥黛丽·赫本吗
and said is that Audrey Hepburn?
我正打算说是的
And I was about to say yes
然后我看到奥黛丽脸色苍白
then I saw Audrey she became pale.
她给我使眼色 好像说着不不不
And she stared at me saying no, no, no.
我立刻明白 便说 不是的
Of course I said, no, no
她不是奥黛丽·赫本
she’s not Audrey Hepburn.
她俩只是长得像而已
She just looked like her.
她的身体几乎都在发抖
Now she was almost shaking and
她说谢天谢地 你不知道会发生什么
she said thanks God, you’re no idea what can happen.
她吓坏了
I mean, she was terrified.
我认为她的婚后生活很艰难
I think her life was difficult in her marriage.
我感觉她不想再演戏了
I felt that she didn’t really wanna act too much anymore.
彼得·博格达诺维奇 电影导演
所以我很高兴能邀请她来拍我的这部电影
And so I was thrilled that I had her for this picture.
《哄堂大笑》1981年
当她走到镜头前
When she stepped in front of the camera,
她就是最专业的
she was the ultimate professional.
然后当我说停
And then when I said cut,
她就变回了那个拿着香烟的奥黛丽
she became Audrey with the cigarettes.
她很紧张 抽了很多烟
She was rather nervous. She smoked a lot,
看起来依然甜美 但也充满焦虑 很脆弱
very sweet but anxious, fragile.
我知道她的婚姻有点问题
I knew the marriage was a problem.
而且她在这段婚姻里也不再幸福
And that she wasn’t at her happiest with that marriage at all.
她被说服去继续经营这段婚姻
She was persuaded to go on with this marriage
特别是因为他们有了卢卡
especially because they have Luca
并且安德烈想有一段成功的婚姻
and he wanted to succeed in the marriage.
但终归是不可能的
But the in the end it was impossible.
有人告诉我奥黛丽又离婚了
I was told that Audrey’s getting another divorce
我并不惊讶
and it didn’t surprise me.
她一直挣扎于美好的理想里 完美的家庭
She struggled with the idea of a perfect family,
完美的家庭主妇
a perfect housewife’s life, you know
简单快乐的生活
very simple things that make life easy.
但我认为她不曾得到过
I don’t think she had that.
所有东西都需要她去奋斗争取
Everything she had to little bit fight for.
流产是令人心碎的事情
Having a miscarriage is heart-rendig.
无疑是我最痛苦的经历之一
Certainly one of the most traumatic experiences I had.
但离婚也同样痛苦
But so is divorce.
这可能是一个人最糟糕的经历之一了
It’s probably one of the worst experiences as a human being.
我觉得当你遇到问题时
你会感受到孤独
因为必须由你来解决它
或者是必须由你来做出决定
我们都有与生俱来的孤独感
因为到了人生尽头 你注定孤身一人
你知道吗 我父亲曾经对我奶奶说过
You know, my dad said to my grandmother that,
奥黛丽最大的秘密就是 她很悲伤
the best kept secret about Audrey was that she was sad.
不完全是吧 但想到这我就很感伤
Not really. It really makes me sad to think about,
我觉得她
like I think she,
我真的觉得她只是想要爱和被爱而已
I really think she just wanted love and to be loved and,
我认为她确实在人生中得到了爱
I think she got, I did think she got that in her life,
但只是从少数人身上
but I think she didn’t get it from a lot of people.
对于一个世界上最受爱戴的女人来说
For the for the woman who was the most loved in the world
如此缺少爱其实挺可悲的
to have such a lack of love is so sad.
可以说是拥有了宁静吧 还有平和
There was peace and there is quietness
托洛彻纳茨(瑞士)
不管怎么说
just call them.
1963年—1993年
奥黛丽·赫本住所
她可以得到积极向上的能量
She could take a very positive energy
声音来源 玛丽莱娜·匹拉
家族朋友/居住于La Paisible
她可以待在家里
and she could be at home.
亲近大自然 远离好莱坞
And just with the nature and very away from Hollywood,
远离狗仔队
the problems with paparazzi.
La Paisible在法语里的意思是宁静
The name of La Paisible means in French quietness
声音来源 皮耶路易吉·奥如那苏 家族朋友
家族朋友/居住于La Paisible
那里有一个漂亮的房♥子和老农场
La Paisible was very beautiful house, old farm,
修整的十分精致
totally restored in a beautiful residence.
建于18世纪的瑞士
Built in the 18th century in Switzerland,
1984年卢卡上了寄宿学校
In ’84 Luca who went to boarding school
她就在那时候离开了罗马
at which point she left Rome
并永久定居在瑞士
and moved permanently to Switzerland.
打从记事起她就一直在工作
After a full life of working ever since she could remember,
现在终于能够逃离纷扰
it’s a welcome thing to be able to get away
安心生活在一个与世无争的地方
and be in a restful and peaceful place.
那是一个美丽至极的房♥子
It was such a charming, beautiful house.
那是她的梦想之家
It was the house of her dream.
她和我说 我只想要放松和宁静
She told me, I want just to be relaxed and to be quiet.
这也是为什么她拒绝了很多电影邀约
That’s why she turned off so many proposition for movie.
声音来源 安德鲁·沃尔德 制♥作♥人/家族朋友
她不再是那个被人围观的大明星
She was not the star that people gawked at.
如果她走在纽约街头
If she walked down the street in New York city,
人们会为她疯狂
people would go crazy.
但在瑞士 她就是个普通人
But in Switzerland she was just another person.
她经常在乡间小路上遛狗
于贝尔·格林 托洛彻纳茨管♥理♥员♥
她会穿过整个村庄
她总是会微笑着打招呼 和她交谈很有趣
我只过一种生活 那就是我
I only have one life, which is me,
我的家庭 我的孩子
my family, my children.
我很少宣传自己
I personally do very little publicity as such
那样我才能拥有真正的生活
so that I can have a real life,
或者说是私人生活
a private one if you like,
就是那种普通人的日常生活
but just an everyday ordinary life.
我进入电影界和好莱坞 一切都变了
是的 我见过盛大的演出
美丽的房♥子 美妙的晚餐
但最后我还是住在现在这样的地方
和重要的人住在一起 特别是我的孩子
我的家人在刚开始认识奥黛丽的时候
Our family started living in La Pausible
皮耶路易吉·奥如那苏 家族朋友
就住在La Pausible了
since the very beginning of their relation with Audrey.
我的母亲是奥黛丽的私人厨师
My mother was the private cook of Audrey
他们经常一起做饭
and they cooked a lot together.
我的父母和她很亲近
My parents were close to her
玛丽莱娜·匹拉 家族朋友
因为我们都住在一起
because we lived all together.
我的父亲是私人园丁
My father was the private gardener,
奥黛丽和我父亲费了很多心思在花♥园♥上
Audrey and my father was totally devoted to the garden.
她很骄傲能用自己花♥园♥种的蔬菜
And she was so proud to be able to cook her own vegetables,
拿来做饭
coming from the gardens.
我爱那个房♥子 我爱那个花♥园♥
I love that house. I love the garden,
果树 所有的作物
the fruit trees and everything grows there
还有我的小狗们
and I have my dogs.
我对园艺一窍不通
I don’t know anything much about gardening,
但我很喜欢在花♥园♥里倒腾
but I love to mess around in the garden.
我觉得这样很开心 很放松 是一种治愈
I find it very pleasant, very relaxing, a good therapy.
当我回顾我的事业时 我满心欢喜
I look back with enormous happiness on my career.
但凡事都有自己的时间
But there’s a time for everything.
我认为我人生中的这段时光
And I think at this point in my life
是不可替代的
you can’t beat it.
我是一个很幸运的女孩
I’m a very lucky girl.
我经常遭遇地狱般的坏事
但我总是能找到解决的出口
要么有人帮了我 要么发生了什么事
罗伯特就是个活生生的例子