where you have to fight for everything that you believe in.
联合主演 帕德里夏·妮尔等人
她不得不为纪梵希设计的小黑裙而战
She had to fight was Givenchy to sublimate the little black dress
利用身上所有的东西
and take everything that wasn’t bolted on off of it,
不论它是个蝴蝶结或别的什么
whether it was a bow or whatever,
因为她也了解媒体和摄像机
because she understood also the medium and the camera
观众会看到什么 以及
and what it sees and
什么是必要的 什么是不必要的
what is necessary, what’s not necessary.
她不仅仅是个女演员
She wasn’t just an actress.
她是个电影明星
She was a movie star.
你不会觉得她是个复杂的女演员
You don’t think of her as a complex actress,
声音来源 莫莉·哈斯克尔 影评家
但她身上确实有一些非常深刻复杂的东西
but there’s something deeply complex about her.
我爱你 但我已经不是卢拉梅了
I love you but I’m not just Lula Mae anymore.
在《蒂芙尼的早餐》中
In Breakfast at Tiffany’s,
她是个不可思议的耀眼人物
she was this incredible incandescent figure.
《蒂凡尼的早餐》1961年
她不仅仅意味着美丽 时髦
She meant so much more than just beautiful, stylish.
她还意味着好奇心
She meant to curiosity.
你读过这本书吗 它真是妙极了
Did you ever read it? It’s absolutely marvelous.
意味着自决力
Self-determination.
她被认为是一个时尚偶像
She’s discussed as a fashion icon,
但那是一种对她的狭隘定义
but that’s a narrow definition of what she is
因为她远不止如此
because she exceeds that.
她不像你知道的其他明星
She’s not like all the stars you felt in some way,
她更自♥由♥
she had more freedom.
你根本不会觉得她是一个
You didn’t feel like she was a slave
制片厂制度下的奴隶
of the studio system at all.
这可能就是令她变得伟大的最大原因
That probably more than anything is what makes her great.
我认为她优于几乎所有我能想到的明星
I think more than almost any star I can think of.
也就是说
And this is saying something
她在的时候 你无法把视线
that you can’t take your eyes off of her
从她身上移开
when she’s in the room.
我的梦想曾经是成为芭蕾舞者
My dream was to become a ballet dancer
这个梦想真的持续了很多很多年
and it really stayed it for many, many years.
成为一名舞蹈演员是我最想做的
I wanted to be a dancer more than anything in the world.
但是这份事业
But this career
给我带来了太多快乐和好运
has brought me so much happiness and good fortune.
对我意义非凡
It means so much to me.
声音来源 安德鲁·沃尔德 制♥作♥人/家族朋友
人们爱她
People loved her.
在她的身边就像是和摇滚明星一起旅行
Being around her was like traveling with a rock star
非常美好
being nice to you.
我第一次见到奥黛丽的时候 我并不知道
The first time I met Audrey, I didn’t know that
她是世界上最著名的电影明星之一
she was one the biggest movie stars in the world.
康妮·沃尔德 奥黛丽好友 安德鲁·沃尔德的母亲
她只是一位来拜访的善良的女士
She was this really nice lady who came to our house.
奥黛丽 她非常平凡
Audrey, She was so normal.
就像其他任何人一样
So like any other person,
你会忘记她是个电影明星
you forget she was a movie star.
我的儿子乔瓦尼那时候六岁
My son Giovanni was six year old.
安娜·卡塔尔迪 奥黛丽好友
我记得他问我
I remember him asking me
妈妈 奥黛丽真的是一位电影明星吗
mommy, is it true that Audrey she’s a movie star?
我说 是的
And I say, yes,
她是一位电影明星 而且非常有名
she is a movie star and very famous.
他很失望 他说
And he was disappointed he said,
那为什么她生活的不像个影视明星呢
why does she not live like a movie star?
为什么她是那样生活的呢
Why she live like that?
因为奥黛丽生活的方式
Because the way of Audrey living
是你能想象的最简单的
was the most simple you can imagine.
我陪她去奥斯卡颁奖礼两次
The two times that I escorted her at the Oscars,
她颁发了最佳男主角和最佳影片
she presented best actor and best picture.
不管我们多早出发 我们总是会迟到
And no matter how early we left, we were always late.
由于交通堵塞 我们不得不下车步行
And just because of traffic and would have to get out and walk
走过最后两个街区
walk the last two blocks
人群中有人尖叫
with people in the crowd screaming.
那是奥黛丽·赫本
That’s Audrey Hepburn.
在那时
At that time,
所有的深夜脱口秀节目都想预约她
all the late night talk shows would like to book her.
深夜节目之王是约翰尼·卡森
And the King of late night was Johnny Carson.
大多数明星都害怕参加他的节目
Most celebrities were petrified of going on Johnny Carson
因为他是王
because he was the King
他能造就也能毁掉他们的职业生涯
and he could make or break their career.
但约翰尼·卡森被奥黛丽·赫本吓坏了
But Johnny Carson was so intimidated by Audrey Hepburn.
他几乎说不出话
He could barely talk.
什么
What?
你觉得我们应该在讨论我丈夫的时候
You think That we should hold hands,
这样握着手吗
while we talk about my husband?
她是他害怕的唯一一个人
She was the only person he was afraid of
因为她就是这样的一个大明星
because she was such a big star.
我还在试着理解她的名气程度
I’m still understanding the level of fame.
在我看来这是种独一无二的名声
And it’s a unique kind of fame that in my opinion,
爱玛·凯瑟琳·赫本·费勒 奥黛丽的孙女
很少有人能达到这个程度并维持下去
so few people have achieved and maintained.
显然她拥有像她角色那样的力量
She had like, obviously the strength of character
引人入胜 你会不由自主地
that was so appealing and you couldn’t just help,
爱上她
but fall in love with her.
但她也具备了一种不可思议的脆弱
But she also had this incredible vulnerability.
通过成功 通过我参演的电影
The affection that I gained by success, if you like,
我得到了人们的喜爱
and by the pictures I made,
并且一直在持续
has always continued
这使我很高兴
and made me very happy.
在观察者眼里 成功也非常重要
Success is also very much in the eyes of the observer.
并不是我每天早上起床
It’s not that I get up every morning
看着镜子说 我真成功啊
and look in the mirror and say, well, what a success I am.
这只是我
It’s just me.
我不是你理想中的表演者
I’m not your ideal person to be a performer.
你可以害羞 可能成为舞者
You can be shy and be a dancer
比成为一名女演员要好得多
much better than you can be an actress.
我总是会去看我的拍摄样片
I’ve always gone to see my rushes
因为我觉得我应该这么做
because I’ve felt I should
因为我想可能有什么地方
because I thought maybe there’s something
我还可以改正 演得更好
I can still correct. You know.
如果我成功了
And if I’ve been successful,
观众会看到一些我看不到的东西
the audience, the people see something that I don’t see.
《窈窕淑女》196♥4♥年
下午好 希金斯教授 你过得好吗
Good afternoon, professor Higgins, are you quite well?
服装一直对我有很大帮助
What has always helped me a great deal are the clothes.
你想来点茶吗
Would you care for some tea?
你能让我来真是太好了
How kind of you to let me come.
这往往是一个巨大的帮助
It was often an enormous help
使你看起来像这个角色
to know that you look the part.
你好吗
How do you do?
在《窈窕淑女》中 穿着美丽的衣服
Walking down those stairs for the first time
第一次走下那个台阶
beautifully dressed in My fair Lady.
剩下的就不那么难了
The rest wasn’t so tough anymore.
杜利特尔小姐 你今天很美
Miss Doolittle You look beautiful.
谢谢你 皮克林上校
Thank you Colonel Pickering.
我对自己很有自知之明
I’m terribly self conscious about myself
服装总能给我很大的自信
and clothes always give me a great deal of self-confidence.
非常不错
Not bad at all.
我觉得她真的没有安全感
I think she really was insecure
她为了某种目标而奋斗
and she fought to kind of project
目标塑造一个完美的自我形象
a perfectly curated image of herself because of it.
美在观察者的眼里
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
这是我看不见自己的东西
and this is something I can’t see.
我早上起床打扮自己的时候
I see the problems when I get up in the morning
我就发现了问题
to do my best to look well.
我想要不这么高
I would have liked to not have been so tall.
我想要小一点的脚
I’d like to have had smaller feet.
我想要更好的身材
I’d like to have had more figure.
我想要更小一点的鼻子
I’d like to have a smaller nose.
我想成为金发女郎
I’d like to been blonde and
我想改变一切

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!