Machines making machines.
机器正在制♥造♥机器
Huh! How perverse. Oh!
真变♥态♥
Calm down, R2.
慢点 R2
I almost fell.
我差点儿摔下去
You’ll get your chance…
等一下会有机会 所以…
Oh! I’m scrap.
我变成废铁了
It’s a nightmare!
恶梦一场
Oh, I want to go home! Ahh!
我要回家
Oh, what did I do to deserve this?
我有做错什么事吗?
I wonder what happened to poor little R2.
不晓得可怜的R2怎么样了?
He’s always getting himself into trouble. Oops.
他老是惹麻烦
Oh, no!
不要
I’m so confused.
我都弄糊涂了
Oh, not again. Obi-Wan’s gonna kill me.
又来了 欧比王这次会杀了我
Don’t move, Jedi! Take him away.
别动 绝地武士 把他们带走
Don’t be afraid.
不要怕
I’m not afraid to die.
我不怕死
I’ve been dying a little bit each day…
从你进到我的生命开始…
since you came back into my life.
我就一天天逐渐枯萎
What are you talking about?
你说这话是什么意思?
I love you.
我爱你
You love me?
你爱我?
I thought we had decided not to fall in love…
我以为我们决定不能相爱
that we would be forced to live a lie…
因为我们会被迫活在谎言中
and that it would destroy our lives.
因为会摧毁我们的生活
I think our lives are about to be destroyed anyway.
反正我们的生活终归会被摧毁
I truly…deeply love you…
我真的深深的爱着你
and before we die, I want you to know.
在我们死前 我要你知道
I was beginning to wonder if you’d got my message.
我正怀疑你是否收到我的讯息
I retransmitted it just as you had requested, Master.
我按照你的吩咐转传至科罗森
Then we decided to come and rescue you.
然后决定前来救你
Good job.
干得好
Settle down. Settle down.
稍安勿躁 稍安勿躁
Let the executions begin.
开始行刑
I’ve got a bad feeling about this.
我有个很坏的预感
Just relax. Concentrate.
放轻松 专注心思
What about Padmé?
佩咪怎么办?
She seems to be on top of things.
看来她已经脱身了
She can’t do that! Shoot her…or something!
她犯规 射她 或想个办法
Jump!
跳
This isn’t how it’s supposed to be!
状况不对劲了 强格
Jango! Finish her off!
把她干掉
Patience, Viceroy, patience. She will die.
耐心 总督 她死定了
Master Windu…
温都大♥师♥…
How pleasant of you to join us.
欢迎你也加入
This party’s over.
闹剧该收场了
Brave…but foolish, my old Jedi friend.
勇敢…但愚蠢 老朋友
You’re impossibly outnumbered.
你们人真是少得可怜
I don’t think so.
我可不这么认为
We’ll see.
走着瞧
My legs aren’t moving. I must need maintenance.
腿不能动 我需要保养了
What’s all this noise? A battle!
怎么这么吵? 打仗
There’s been some terrible mistake!
搞错了 我的内建程式是礼宾
I’m programmed for etiquette, not destruction!
不是搞破坏
Die, Jedi dogs!
去死 绝地狗♥杂♥种♥
What did I say?
我在说什么?
Oh, dear. I’m terribly sorry about all this.
真是抱歉到了极点
Excuse me. I’m trapped. I can’t get up.
抱歉 我被绊住了 起不来
You call this a diplomatic solution?
你说这叫…外交解决途径?
No, I call it aggressive negotiations.
不 这叫激烈的争辩
Roger, roger.
收到 收到
R2, what are you doing here?
R2 你在这做什么?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Stop that! You’re going to strain something. My neck!
住手 你会扯断…我的脖子
Now where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪里?
Oh, this is such a drag.
不要拖那么用力
Oh, I’m quite beside myself.
我真是丈二金刚摸不着头绪
R2, please be careful!
R2 拜托小心点
You’re singeing my circuits!
我快短路了
Yes, but is my head on straight?
好 头有接正吗?
Master Windu…
温都大♥师♥…
you have fought gallantly…
果然是一代豪侠
worthy of recognition in the archives of the Jedi order.
该当名留绝地圣殿
Now it is finished.
现在 你的时候到了
Surrender, and your lives will be spared.
投降 我还可以饶你一命
We will not be hostages to be bartered, Dooku!
我们不是用来交换条件的人♥质♥
Then, I’m sorry, old friend.
既然如此 抱歉啦 老朋友
Look!
看
Around the survivors a perimeter create.
生存者四周形成了个包围阵地
Oh, I’ve had the most peculiar dream.
我作了个非常奇怪的梦
If Dooku escapes…
万一杜库逃走…
rally more systems to his cause he will
他会号♥召更多星系叛变
Hold on!
抓好
Aim right above the fuel cells!
瞄准能源供应器正上方
Good call, my young Padawan.
非常犀利 小徒弟
The Jedi have amassed a huge army.
绝地武士召集了一支大军
That doesn’t seem possible.
怎么可能
How could the Jedi come up with an army so quickly?
这么短的时间怎么建军?
We must send all available droids into battle.
全部机器人都送上战场
There are too many.
他们的人数太多了
Our communications have been jammed.
我们的对外通讯被切断了
Pilot, land in that assembly area!
飞行员 降落在集♥合♥区
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Sir…I have five special commando
长官 我有五支突袭队…
units awaiting your orders, sir.
等待您下令 长官
To the forward command center take me.
带我到前进指挥中心
Attack those Federation starships,quickly!
攻击联盟战舰 快
Master Yoda,all forward positions are advancing.
尤达大♥师♥ 前线部队不断挺进
Very good.
很好 非常好
This is not looking good at all!
战况越来越不利
We must get the starships back into space.
我方战舰要退回太空中
We have to order a retreat.
非下令撤退不可
My master will never allow the Republic…
我师♥父♥不会轻松放过共和国…
to get away with this treachery.
因为这次的叛变行为而取得胜利
I’m sending my warriors to hide in the catacombs.
我要让战士们躲进地下墓穴
The Jedi must not find our designs for the ultimate weapon.
绝不能让绝地武士发现终极武器设计图
If they find out what we are planning to build, we’re doomed.
计划若曝光 我们就完了
I will take the designs with me to Coruscant.
我带设计图到科罗森去
They will be much safer there with my master.
跟我师♥父♥在一起安全多了
Concentrate all your fire on the nearest starship.
将火力集中在最近的战舰
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Move all quadrants to sector 5-1-5.
所有象限仪调至5-1-5区
Look over there!
看那边
It’s Dooku! Shoot him down!
是杜库 把他打下来
We’re out of rockets, sir
没有飞弹了 长官
Follow him!
跟着他
We’re gonna need some help!
我们需要援兵
There isn’t time!
没有时间
Anakin and I can handle this!
阿纳金和我可以应付
Padmé!
佩咪
Put the ship down!
降落
Anakin!
阿纳金
Don’t let your personal feelings get in the way!
大敌当前怎能儿女情长
Follow that speeder!
跟紧那辆飞行机车
Lower the ship!
降下去
I can’t take Dooku alone!
我一个人对付不了杜库
I need you!
我需要你帮忙
If we catch him, we can end this war right now!
逮到他 战争立刻就结束了
We have a job to do!
我们有要务在身
I don’t care! Put the ship down!
我管不了那么多 降落