to the droid foundries on Geonosis.
来到机器人生产地吉诺西斯
The Trade Federation is to take delivery of a droid army here…
贸易联盟到此点收机器人军队
and it is clear that Viceroy Gunray…
很明显甘雷总督…
is behind the assassination attempts on Senator Amidala.
是行刺艾米达拉议员的主谋
he Commerce Guilds and the Corporate Alliance…
商业协会和企业联盟…
have both pledged their armies to Count Dooku and
双双带兵投靠杜库伯爵
are forming a…Wait. Wait.
形成…等一下
More happening on Geonosis…
吉诺西斯进行着的阴谋…
I feel, than has been revealed.
远比我们所知的严重
I agree. Anakin…
我同意 阿纳金…
we will deal with Count Dooku.
我们会对付杜库
The most important thing for you is to stay where you are.
你一定要留在目前的所在地
Protect the senator at all costs.
尽全力保护参议员
That is your first priority.
这是你的首要之务
Understood, Master.
我懂 大♥师♥
They’ll never get there in time to save him.
他们无法及时赶过去
They have to come halfway across the galaxy.
他们远在银河的另一边
Look. Geonosis is…
你看 吉诺西斯…
less than a parsec away.
离我们不到一秒差的距离
If he’s still alive.
那是假设如果他还活着的话
Ani, are you just gonna sit here and let him die?
你就坐视他面临死亡?
He’s your friend, your mentor.
他是你朋友 你…
He’s…He’s like my father!
他有如我的父亲
But you heard Master Windu. He gave me strict orders to stay here!
但温都大♥师♥命我留在此地
He gave you strict orders to protect me…
他命令你保护我
and I’m going to help Obi-Wan.
而我要前去协助欧比王
If you plan to protect me, you’ll just have to come along.
要保护我就跟我一起去
I’m not worried, R2. It’s just I’ve never flown before.
我不担心 R2 只是我没飞过
The Commerce Guilds are preparing for war. There can be no doubt of that.
商业协会正在备战
Count Dooku must have made a treaty with them.
杜库一定跟他们签署了条约
The debate is over.
辩论终结
Now we need that clone army.
我们需要复♥制♥人军队
Unfortunately, the debate is not over.
可惜 辩论还没终结
The senate will…
分离主义者攻击前…
never approve the use of clones before the separatists attack.
参议院不会同意使用复♥制♥人
This is a crisis. The senate must…
这是重大危机 参议院应该…
vote the chancellor emergency powers.
投票赋予议长紧急处分权
He can then approve the creation of an army.
然后他有权同意建军
But what senator would have the courage to…
但哪位参议员有这个胆子…
propose such a radical amendment?
敢提出这种激进的修正案?
If only… Senator Amidala were here.
如果艾米达拉议员在就好了
Traitor.
叛徒
Oh, no, my friend. This is a mistake, a terrible mistake.
不 我的朋友 你错了
They have gone too far.
他们做得太过分了
This is madness.
简直是疯狂
I thought you were the leader here, Dooku.
我以为你是这儿的领袖 杜库
This had nothing to do with me, I assure you.
这件事与我无关
I will petition immediately to have you set free.
我会立刻申请释放你
Well, I hope it doesn’t take too long. I have work to do.
希望快一点 我有任务在身
May I ask why a Jedi knight…
容我请问为何绝地武士…
is all the way out here on Geonosis?
大老远来到吉诺西斯?
I’ve been tracking a bounty hunter named Jango Fett.
我追踪赏金猎人强格·费特到此
Do you know him?
你认识他吗?
There are no bounty hunters here that I am aware of.
此地没有赏金猎人
The Geonosians don’t trust them.
吉诺西斯人不信任他们
Who can blame them? But he is here, I can assure you.
话是没错 但他确实在这里
It’s a great pity that our paths have never crossed before, Obi-Wan.
可惜我们未曾谋面 欧比王
Qui-Gon always spoke ver highly of you.
金魁刚非常赞赏你
I wish he were still alive.
真希望他还活在世上
I could use his help right now.
此刻正需要他的协助
Qui-Gon Jinn would never join you.
金魁刚不会与你为伍
Don’t be so sure, my young Jedi.
话不要说太肯定 小年轻
You forget that he was once my apprentice…
他曾经是我的徒弟…
just as you were once his.
正如你是他的徒弟
He knew all about the corruption in the senate…
他知道参议院的腐♥败♥…
but he would never have gone along with it…
但如果他知道实情的话…
if he had learned the truth as I have.
他就不会坐视不管
The truth?
实情?
The truth.
是的 实情
what if I told you that the Republic…
你相不相信 共和国根本…
was now under the control of the dark lord of the Sith?
在西斯黑暗大帝的掌握下?
No, that’s not possible. The Jedi would be aware of it.
不可能 绝地武士会知道
The dark side of the Force has clouded their vision, my friend.
黑暗势力蒙蔽了他们 朋友
Hundreds of senators are now under the influence…
数百位参议员已经在…
of a Sith lord called Darth Sidious.
黑暗大帝达斯西帝的掌控中
I don’t believe you.
我不相信
The viceroy of the Trade Federation…
贸易联盟总督…
was once in league with this Darth Sidious…
曾经跟达斯西帝结盟
but he was betrayed ten years ago by the dark lord.
但十年前遭黑暗大帝背叛
He came to me for help. He told me everthing.
他向我求助并说出实情
You must join me, Obi-Wan…
你一定要加入我 欧比王
and together we will destroy the Sith!
合力打倒西斯
I will never join you, Dooku.
我绝不会加入你 杜库
It may be difficult to secure your release.
或许释放你会有些困难
It’s-a clear desa separatists made a pact…
显然分离主义者…
wesa desa Federation du Trade.
跟贸易联盟已达成协定
Senators, “dellow felagates”
参议员同事们
In response to this direct threat to the Republic…
为解决共和国的燃眉之急…
mesa propose that the senate…
我向本议会提案…
give immediately emergency powers…
即刻将紧急处分权…
to the supreme chancellor.
赋予最高议会议长
Palpatine! Palpatine! Palpatine!
帕尔帕廷 帕尔帕廷 帕尔帕廷
Order! We shall have order!
肃静 保持肃静
It is with great reluctance…
我心中极为不愿意…
that I have agreed to this calling.
同意此项授命
I love democracy.
我热爱民♥主♥
I love the Republic.
我爱共和国
The power you give me…
各位今日赋予我的权力…
I will lay down when this crisis has abated.
危机消除后我会立刻放弃
And as my first act with this new authority…
我接受授权后的第一项法令…
I will create a grand army of the Republic…
即是为共和国建立强大的军队
to counter the increasing threats of the separatists.
抵御日益强大的分离主义威胁
It is done, then.
建军已成定案
I will take what Jedi we have left and
我带领全数绝地武士
go to Geonosis and help Obi-Wan.
前往吉诺西斯帮欧比王
Visit I will the cloners on Kamino, hmm…
我将前往卡密诺星察看…
and see this army they have created for the Republic.
共和国所订制的复♥制♥人♥大♥军
See those columns of steam straight ahead?
看到那些排气孔吗?
They’re exhaust vents of some type.
应该是某种废气
hat’ll do.
那儿可以降落
Look, whatever happens out there, follow my lead.
不管发生什么事都听我的
I’m not interested in getting into a war here.
我不想搅入战局
As a member of the senate…
身为参议员 说不定我可以…
maybe I can find a diplomatic solution to this mess.
透过外交途径解决目前的乱局
Don’t worry. I’ve given up tring to argue with you.
不用担心 我不会再跟你争辩
My obtuse little friend, if they had needed our help…
笨小朋友 如果需要帮忙…
they would have asked for it, hmm?
他们自然会开口
You obviously have a great deal to learn about human behavior.
你要多学学人类的行为模式
For a mechanic…you seem to do an excessive amount of thinking.
身为技工 你想太多了
I am programmed to understand humans!
我的专长程式正是了解人类
“What does that mean?” Oh! That means I am in charge here!
“什么意思”? 意思是我是老大
Where are you going now? You don’t know what’s out there.
你做什么? 外面状况不明
Have you no sense at all?
难道你都没有感觉吗?
Idiot!
白♥痴♥
Please wait.
请等一下
Do you know where you’re going?
你知不知道你要去哪里?
Wait.
等一下
Oh, my…Oh, oh, oh!
天啊…
Padmé!
佩咪
Oh, my goodness! Shut me down!
谁来帮我关机