Now we can do it in half the time.
现在只需要一半时间
I see.
我明白了
They are totally obedient taking any order without question.
绝对服从 绝不怀疑命令
We modified their genetic structure…
我们做了些基因改造…
to make them less independent than the original host.
让他们比母体较不具独♥立♥性
And who was the original host?
他们的原始母体是谁?
A bounty hunter called Jango Fett.
赏金猎人强格·费特
And where is this bounty hunter now?
他现在在哪里?
Oh, we keep him here.
我们将他留在此地
Apart from his pay, which is considerable…
除了巨额酬庸…
Fett demanded only one thing:
费特只要求一件事
an unaltered clone for himself.
为他保留一个未改造的复♥制♥人
Curious, isn’t it?
奇怪吧?
“Unaltered”?
未改造?
Pure genetic replication.
纯正基因的复♥制♥品
No tampering with the structure to make it more docile…
基因未曾驯化成较温和
and no growth acceleration.
而且也不经加速成长处理
I should very much like to meet this Jango Fett.
我想见见这位强格·费特
I would be very happy to arrange it for you.
非常乐意为你安排
Magnificent, aren’t they
壮观吧?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Sure you do. You just don’t want to tell me.
你当然知道 只是不跟我说
You gonna use one of your Jedi mind tricks on me?
你要用绝地念力控制我?
They only work on the weak-minded.
那只对心智虚弱者有效
All right.
好吧
I was 12. His name was Palo.
我当时12岁 他叫帕罗
We were both in the Legislative Youth Program.
我们参加青少年立法训练营
He was a few years older than I. Very cute.
他比我大几岁 很可爱
Dark, curly hair. Dreamy eyes.
黑色卷发 迷濛的眼神
All right, I get the picture.
好 我有概念了
Whatever happened to him?
他后来怎么了?
I went into public service, he went on to become an artist.
我从事公共服务 他当艺术家
Maybe he was the smart one.
或许他比较聪明
You really don’t like politicians, do you?
你真的不喜欢政♥治♥人物?
I like two or three…
有二 三个喜欢的…
but I’m not really sure about one of them.
但有一个我还不太清楚
I don’t think the system works.
我不觉得政♥府♥体系有任何功效
How would you have it work?
你认为怎么样才有功效?
We need a system where the politicians sit down and discuss the problem…
政♥治♥人物应该坐下来讨论问题
agree what’s in the best interest of all the people, and then do it.
根据人♥民♥的最高福祉去做
That’s exactly what we do.
这正是我们的做法
The trouble is that people don’t always agree.
问题是 人♥民♥不会永远同意
Well, then they should be made to.
应该说服他们
By whom?
谁去说服?
Who’s gonna make them?
我怎么知道…某人
I don’t know. Someone You?
不知道 有些人 你?
Of course not me.
当然不
But someone.
但一定有某个人
Someone wise.
某个有智慧的人
Sounds an awful lot like a dictatorship to me.
听起来颇像独♥裁♥政♥权♥
Well, if it works.
只要是具有功效
You’re making fun of me. No.
你在逗我玩吗? 不是
I’d be much too frightened to tease a senator.
我可不敢捉弄参议员大人
Ani! Ani, are you all right?
安? 你还好吧?
Boba, is your father here?
波巴 你父亲在吗?
Yep.

May we see him?
可以见他吗?
Sure.
当然
Dad, Taun We’s here.
爸 道维来找你
Jango, welcome back.
强格 欢迎回来
Was your trip productive?
这趟旅行收获丰富吗?
Fairly.
还好
This is Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi.
这位是绝地大♥师♥欧比王·肯诺比
He’s come to check on our progress.
他来视察进度的
Your clones are ver impressive. You must be ver proud.
你的复♥制♥人很棒 你一定感到相当骄傲
I’m just a simple man tring to make my way in the universe.
我只是个普通人 在星际间混口饭吃而已
Ever made your way as far into the interior as Coruscant?
去过星际内部 远至科罗森混饭吃吗?
Once or twice.
去过一 二次吧
Recently?
最近呢?
Possibly.
有可能
Then you must know Master Sifo-Dyas.
那你一定认识西佛迪雅大♥师♥
Uh, Boba, rood eht so-heeck.
波巴 把门关上
Master who?
哪位大♥师♥?
Sifo-Dyas.
西佛迪雅
Is he not the Jedi who hired you for this job?
不是他聘雇你做这项工作吗?
Never heard of him.
没听说过他
Really?
真的?
I was recruited by a man called Tyranus on one of the moons of Bogden.
柏格登卫星的提拉诺斯聘我的
Curious.
奇怪
Do you like your army?
军队你还满意吗?
I look forward to seeing them in action.
我想看他们的战斗表现
They’ll do their job well. I’ll guarantee that.
骁勇善战 我保证
Thank you for your time, Jango.
多谢接见 强格
Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi.
我一向乐于接待绝地武士
What is it, Dad?
怎么回事 爸?
Pack your things. We’re leaving.
收拾行李 我们得离开
And when I got to them,
找到他们后 我们…
we went into aggressive negotiations.
激烈的争辩一番
Thank you.
谢谢
“Aggressive negotiations”? What’s that?
怎么个”激烈的争辩”?
Uh, well, negotiations with a lightsaber.
用光剑争辩
If Master Obi-Wan caught me doing this
如果被欧比王看到我这样做
he’d be ver grumpy.
他会抓狂
From the moment I met you…
自从与你相识…
all those years ago…
好多年以前的事了…
not a day has gone by when I haven’t thought of you.
我没有一天不想你
And now that I’m with you again…
今天再度与你相遇…
I’m in agony.
我反而觉得很痛苦
The closer I get to you, the worse it gets
越接近你就越痛苦
The thought of not being with you…
一想到不能跟你在一起…
I can’t breathe.
连气都快喘不过来
I’m haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me.
我被你那个永远不该给我的吻缠住了
My heart is beating…
我内心惴惴不安…
hoping that that kiss will not become a scar.
希望它不会变成爱的伤痕
You are in my very soul…
你在我灵魂深处 折磨着我…
tormenting me.
我该怎么办呢?
What can I do? I will do anything that you ask.
只要你说 我一定照做
If you are suffering as much as I am…
如果你跟我一样深受折磨…
please, tell me.
请你说出来
I can’t.
我不能说
We can’t. It’s…just not possible.
我们不能在一起 不可能的
Anything is possible, Padmé. Listen to me…
什么事都有可能 听我说…
No, you listen.
不 你听我说
We live in a real world. Come back to it.
我们活在现实世界 醒来吧
You’re studying to become a Jedi…
你专心学习当绝地武士…
I’m…I’m a senator.
我当我的参议员
If you follow your thoughts through to conclusion…
跟着你的感觉走下去的话…
it’ll take us to a place we cannot go…
只会走到无法收拾的地步…
regardless of the way we feel about each other.
不管我们对彼此有什么感觉
Then you do feel something.
这么说 你也有感觉
I will not let you give up your future for me.
我不会让你为我放弃前途
You are asking me to be rational.
你要我保持理智
That is something I know I cannot do.
这一点我做不到
Believe me, I wish that I could just wish away my feelings…
但愿我能忘却这份感情…
but I can’t.
但我做不到
I will not give in to this.
我不会儿女情长的
Well, you know, it…
你知道吗…
wouldn’t have to be that way.
事情不一定非这样不可
We could keep it a secret.
我们可以偷偷相爱
We’d be living a lie…
那我们必须活在谎言中…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!