The council is confident in its decision, Obi-Wa
议会对其决定有信心
The boy has exceptional skills.
那男孩有过人的才能
But he still has much to learn, Master.
但他还有很多要学
His abilities have made him, well, arrogant.
他的能力使得他…傲慢自大
Yes, yes. A flaw more and more common among Jedi.
对 绝地武士日益普遍的缺点
Too sure of themselves they are.
太自以为是
Even the older, more experienced ones.
甚至老一辈有经验的也一样
Remember, Obi-Wan, if the prophecy is true…
记住 欧比王 若预言成真…
your apprentice is the only one who can bring the Force back into balance.
只有阿纳金能让原力重归和谐
I’m taking an extended leave of absence.
我要请一段长假
It will be your responsibility to take my place in the senate.
你得在参议院代理我的职务
Representative Binks, I know I can count on you.
冰克斯代表…全靠你啦
Mesa honored to be taking on dissa heavy burden.
很荣幸担此重任
Mesa accept this with muy, muy humility and, uh–
我十分谦虚的接受任务
JarJar, I don’t wish to hold you up.
喳喳 我不耽搁你的时间了
I’m sure you have a great deal to do.
你还有很多工作要做
Of course. Milady.
那当然…殿下
I do not like this idea of hiding.
我不喜欢躲躲藏藏
Don’t worry. Now that the council has ordered an investigation…
别担心 议会已下令调查
it won’t take Master Obi-Wan long to find this bounty hunter.
欧比王大♥师♥会找出那赏金猎人
I haven’t worked for a year to defeat the Militar Creation Act…
我努力一整年对抗建军案
to not be here when its fate is decided.
事到临头竟无法投票
Sometimes we must let go of our pride and do what is requested of us.
有时得将自尊摆一边 听命行事
Anakin, you’ve grown up.
阿纳金…你成熟多了
Master Obi-Wan manages not to see it.
欧比王却极力视而不见
Don’t get me wrong. Obi-Wan is a great mentor.
别误会 欧比王是个好老师
As wise as Master Yoda and…
他智慧可比尤达大♥师♥
as powerful as Master Windu.
力量不输温都大♥师♥
I am truly thankful to be his apprentice.
我很感激他收我为徒
In some ways…a lot of ways…
但在某些方面…许多方面…
I’m really ahead of him.
我已经青出于蓝
I’m ready for the trials…
我已经准备好接受试验
but he feels that I’m too unpredictable.
但他觉得我难以捉摸
He won’t let me move on.
不让我更上一层楼
That must be frustrating. It’s worse.
你一定感到很挫折 比挫折还糟
He’s overly critical. He never listens.
他百般挑剔 从不听我说
He…He doesn’t understand. It’s not fair!
他不了解我 这不公平
All mentors have a way of seeing more of our faults than we would like.
师♥父♥比我们更容易看清缺点
It’s the only way we grow.
我们就是这样成长的
I know.
我了解
Anakin…don’t try to grow up too fast.
阿纳金…不要急着长大
But I am grown up.
但我已经长大了
You said it yourself.
你自己也这么说过
Please don’t look at me like that.
不要这样看我
Why not?
为什么?
It makes me feel uncomfortable.
看得我浑身不自在
Sorry, milady.
对不起 殿下
Be safe, milady.
保重 殿下
Thank you, Captain.
谢谢你 队长
Take good care of Dormé. The threat’s on you two now.
多照顾朵美 威胁转向你们了
He’ll be safe with me.
他跟我在一起很安全
You’ll be fine.
你不会有事的
It’s not me, milady. I worry about you.
问题不在我 我担心的是你
What if they realize you’ve left the capital?
万一他们知道你离开首都呢?
Well, then my Jedi protector will have to prove how good he is.
我的保护者就得秀出真本事了
Anakin…don’t do anything without
阿纳金 采取任何行动前…
first consulting either myself or the council.
先询问我或议会的意见
Yes, Master.
是的 师♥父♥
I’ll get to the bottom of this plot quickly, milady.
我会查清楚这项阴谋
You’ll be back here in no time.
你很快就可以再回来
I’ll be most grateful for your speed, Master Jedi.
非常感谢你迅速查案
It’s time to go.
该走了
I know.
我知道
Anakin, may the Force be with you.
阿纳金 愿原力与你同在
May the Force be with you, Master.
愿原力与你同在 师♥父♥
Suddenly I’m afraid.
我突然感到害怕
This is my first assignment on my own.
这是我第一次单独出任务
I am too.
我也会害怕
Don’t worry. We have R2 with us.
不用担心 有R2在
I do hope he doesn’t try anything foolish.
我希望他不会轻举妄动
I’d be more concerned about her doing something than him.
我反而比较担心她会轻举妄动
Someone to see ya, honey!
亲爱的 有人来找你
Jedi, by the looks of him.
看起来是个绝地武士
Obi-Wan!
欧比王
Hello, Dex.
你好 德克斯
Take a seat. I’ll be right with ya.
坐一下 我马上过来
You wanna cup o’ jawa juice?
来一杯夹哇果汁吧
Oh, yes. Thank you.
好啊 谢谢
Hey, old buddy!
老哥
So, my friend, what can I do for ya?
老朋友 我能帮什么忙?
You can tell me what this is.
这是什么东西?
Well, whatta ya know!
很久没见到这玩意 自从…
I ain’t seen one of these since I was prospectin’…
在外星系外的萨特罗采矿之后
on Subterrel, beyond the outer rim.
我是头一次见到这玩意
Can you tell me where it came from? Thank you.
它从哪里来的?
This baby belongs to them cloners.
这是复♥制♥人的东西
What you got here is a Kamino saberdart.
这支是卡密诺星的剑镖
I wonder why it didn’t show up in the analysis archives.
档案资料库里没有这东西
It’s these funny little cuts on the side that give it away.
看镖身的特殊切割就知道
Those analysis droids only focus on symbols.
“分♥析♥机器人”只会看标志
I should think that you Jedi would have more respect…
你们绝地武士应该多注重…
for the difference between knowledge and wisdom.
知识与智慧的区别
Well, if droids could think, there’d be none of us here, would there?
机器人会思考 我们还混什么
Kamino. I’m not familiar with it.
我不了解卡密诺星
Is it in the Republic?
它是共和国的一员吗?
No, no. It’s beyond the outer rim.
不 它在外星系之外
I’d say about, uh, 12 parsecs outside the Rishi Maze.
在厘希迈司外约12秒差的距离
Should be easy to find, even for those droids in your archives.
连资料库机器人都不难找到它
These, uh, Kaminoans keep to themselves.
卡密诺人…离群索居
They’re cloners. Damn good ones too.
他们是复♥制♥人 非常优异
Cloners. Are they friendly?
这些复♥制♥人友善吗?
Oh, depends.
视情况而定
Depends on what, Dex?
视什么情况 德克斯?
On how good your manners are…
视你的态度以及…
and how big your, uh…pocketbook is.
你口袋里的钞票而定
Did you call for assistance?
是你要求协助的吗?
Yes, yes, I did.
是的
Are you having a problem, Master Kenobi?
有问题吗 肯诺比大♥师♥?
Yes, um, I’m looking for a planetar system called Kamino. Kamino.
我想找卡密诺行星系统… 卡密诺?
It doesn’t show up on the archive charts.
但不在档案图库里面
Kamino. It’s not a system I’m familiar with.
我对卡密诺星系不熟
Are you sure you have the right coordinates?
你座标没弄错吧?
According to my information, it should appear in this quadrant here…
根据资料 应该在这个象限里
just south of the Rishi Maze.
紧临厘希迈司南边
I hate to say it,but it looks like the system you’re searching for doesn’t exist.
很遗憾 你寻找的星系似乎不存在
Impossible. Perhaps the archives are incomplete.
不可能 除非档案资料不完整
If an item does not appear in our records it does not exist.
档案里没有就一定不存在
Hey, you! No droids! Get outta here!
你 不招待机器人 出去
Thank you, R2.
谢谢你 R2
Must be difficult
绝地武士的生活一定相当清苦
having sworn your life to the Jedi…
行动 行事都受到限制
Or be with the people that I love.
也不能跟所爱的人在一起
Are you allowed to love?
你可以爱人吗?
I thought that was forbidden for a Jedi.
我以为绝地武士是不准动情的
Attachment is forbidden.
不得爱恋
Possession is forbidden.
不得拥有
Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love…
慈悲心…我定义成无私的爱…
is central to a Jedi’s life.
是绝地武士的中心思想
So you might say that we are encouraged to love.
所以可以说是 鼓励我们都去爱
You’ve changed so much
你变好多