You will be expelled from the Jedi order!
你会被逐出绝地武士行列
I can’t leave her!
我不能丢下她
Come to your senses!
冷静想想
What do you think Padmé would do were she in your position?
如果佩咪是你 她会怎么做
She would do her duty.
她会尽她应尽的义务
The droid army is in full retreat.
机器人军队全面撤退了
Well done, Commander
很好 司令官
Bring me a ship.
找艘太空船给我
You’re gonna pay for all…
该为你今天杀害的…
the Jedi that you killed today, Dooku.
绝地武士偿命了 杜库
We’ll take him together. Go in slowly on the left.
一起攻击 你慢慢从左侧上
I’m taking him now! No, Anakin! No!
不 我现在就杀了他 不 阿纳金 不
No!
不要
As you see, my Jedi powers are far beyond yours.
看到了吧 我的力量远超过你
Now…back down.
还不退下?
I don’t think so.
碍难照办
Master Kenobi, you disappoint me.
肯诺比大♥师♥ 你真叫我失望
Yoda holds you in such high esteem.
枉费尤达那么推崇你
Surely you can do better.
本事不过如此
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
Uh-huh.
还好
We’d better get back to the forward command center.
赶快回前进指挥中心去
No. No.
不 不
Gather what troops you can.
集结你所有的部队
We’ve got to get to that hangar.
我们得赶去那座停机中心
Get a transport. Hurry!
找艘运输工具 快
Right away.
立刻照办
Brave of you, boy.
很勇敢哦 小男孩
But I would have thought you had learned your lesson.
但 我以为你学聪明了
I am a slow learner.
我一向学得比较慢
Anakin!
阿纳金
Master Yoda.
尤达大♥师♥
Count Dooku.
杜库伯爵
You have interfered with our affairs for the last time.
这是你最后一次干涉我们的事
Powerful you have become, Dooku.
你的力量变强了 杜库
The dark side I sense in you.
我感觉到你体内的黑暗势力
I’ve become more powerful than any Jedi.
我比任何绝地武士都强
Even you.
即使是你
Much to learn you still have.
你该学的还多着呢
It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided…
显然 我们无法用…
by our knowledge of the Force…
对原力的见解分高下
but by our skills with a lightsaber.
那只好用剑术决胜负了
Fought well you have,my old Padawan.
技术还不错 老徒弟
This is just the beginning.
才刚开始呢
The Force is with us, Master Sidious.
原力与我们同在 西帝大♥师♥
Welcome home, Lord Tyranus.
欢迎归来 提拉诺斯大公
You have done well.
做得非常好
I have good news for you, my lord.
我有个好消息 大帝
The war has begun.
战争已经开始了
Excellent. Everything is going as planned.
完美 一切按照计划进行
Do you believe what Count Dooku said
你相信杜库伯爵说的话吗?
about Sidious controlling the senate?
他说西帝已经掌控了参议院
It doesn’t feel right.
我总感觉不对劲
Joined the dark side Dooku has.
杜库已经加入黑暗势力
Lies, deceit…
谎言 欺骗…
creating mistrust are his ways now.
制♥造♥猜忌是他的拿手好戏
Nevertheless…
话虽如此…
I feel we should keep a closer eye on the senate.
我们最好还是多留意参议院
I agree.
我同意
Where is your apprentice?
你徒弟呢?
On his way to Naboo,escorting Senator Amidala home.
护送艾米达拉议员回纳布星
I have to admit that without the clones,it would not have been a victory.
没有复♥制♥人 我们真的赢不了
Victory?
赢?
Victory, you say? Master Obi-Wan?
你说赢吗 欧比王大♥师♥?
not victory.
这不是胜利
The shroud of the dark side has fallen.
黑暗势力的裹尸布已被掀开
Begun the Clone War has.
复♥制♥人♥大♥战才刚开始呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!