她现在在做什么?
what’s she doing now?
她也是个护士
She is a nurse as well
她和她深爱的那个人结婚了吗?
Did she finally marry that man she was so in love with?
我忘记他的名字了
I’ve forgotten his name
罗比?
Robbie?
我希望他们很快能结婚
She will soon I hope
罗比
Robbie
对 是这个名字
yes that’s right
你呢?
And you?
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
吕克
Luc.
吕克·高奈
Luc Cornet.
你呢?
And you?
苔丽斯
Tallis.
苔丽斯
Tallis.
真好听
That’s pretty
现在我想起你来了
I remember you now
英国女孩
the English girl
还记得你第一次去米洛吗?
You remember your first visit to Millau?
我跟我爸爸在烤箱那儿干活
I was working by the ovens with my father.
我听出了你的口音
I heard your accent
能不能帮我个忙 苔丽斯?
Can you do me a little favour Tallis?
绷带太紧了
These bandages are so tight,
能请你帮我松开点吗?
can you loosen them a bit, please?
当然
Of course
你记得我妹妹吗 安娜?
You remember my younger sister, Anne?
她还在弹德彪西的曲子
She still plays that little piece
你记得吗?
do you remember?
她弹奏的时候很严肃
She looks so serious when she plays
还有我们的可松面包
And our croissants,
你觉得怎么样?
what did you think of them?
是米洛那里最好吃的
The most delicious in Millau
是的
Yes.
用的是上等牛油
It’s the quality of the butter
是的
Yes
所以你天天来买♥♥吗?
Is that why you came every day?
我是说
Because you know,
我妈妈很喜欢你
my mother is very fond of you
在她看来
in her opinion,
我们夏天就应该结婚
we should get married in the summer
噢 是吗?
Oh yes?
是的
Yes
我希望这样你会舒服点
I hope that’s more comfortable
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?

Yes
你能待一会儿吗?
Can you stay a while?
我害怕
I’m frightened
苔丽斯 布莱欧妮
Tallis. Briony.
我叫布莱欧妮
Je m’appelle Briony.
起立 苔丽斯护士
Stand up, Nurse Tallis.
现在去把你脸上的血洗了
Now go and wash the blood off your face.
海军赢得了不朽的功勋 这支军队战无不胜
The Navy has earned our undying gratitude. The Army is undefeated.
勇气使他们所向披靡 他们的精神长盛不衰
Courage has brought them through unconquered, their spirit unbowed.
这就是敦克尔克的伟大胜利
This is the epic of Dunkirk.
战争史上的不朽篇章
A name that will live forever in the annals of warfare.
(国内方面)
在一次访问行程中
In the course of a comprehensive tour,
伊丽莎白王后视察了英格兰北部一间巧克力工厂
Queen Elizabeth is seen here visiting a chocolate factory in the north of England.
英国♥军♥队的朋友 糖果大亨保罗·马歇尔
The confectionary magnate and friend of the British Army,
陪同王后参观了军队巧克力独家供应商Amo的工厂
Mr Paul Marshall, gave the Queen a tour of the Army Amo factory
他可爱的 即将迎娶的未婚妻 洛拉·昆西小姐也在旁随侍
with his lovely,soon-to-be-wed fiancee, Miss Lola Quincey.
他们真是天作之和
What a mouthwatering couple they are.
Amo多多益善 小伙子们都喜欢巧克力
Keep the Amo coming.Our boys have a sweet tooth.
其次 为求赎罪 避免通奸
Secondly, for a remedy against sin, and to avoid fornication,
未能生而自♥制♥的众生
that such persons as have not the gift of continence,
应当结婚 仍为我主教会的纯洁儿女
might marry and keep themselves undefiled members of Christ’s body.
再次 为了众生共有的团体 相互帮助 彼此安慰
Thirdly, it was ordained,for the mutual society, help and comfort,
每人注定要有另一半
that the one ought to have the other.
我看见是他
I saw him.
因此 如果任何人能说明
Therefore, if any man can show any just cause
为什么他们不能合法结合
why they may not be lawfully joined together…
我知道是他
I know it was him.
现在提出或者永远缄默
…let him now speakor forever hold his peace.
我看见是他 亲眼所见
I saw him. I saw him with my own eyes.
让护士姐姐过去
Let the nursey through.
今天要带他们去乡村 他们从没离开过伦敦
They’re going down to the country today. Never been out of London before.
希望他们能找到好人家
I hope they get a nice family.
这样的命 谁知道呢
They don’t know what they’re in for with this lot.
走吧
Come on.
我要找苔丽斯小姐 塞西莉亚·苔丽斯
I’m looking for Miss Tallis. Cecilia Tallis.
她在吗?
Is she in?
苔丽斯! 门外有人找!
Tallis! Door!
我写过信 你没回
I tried writing. You wouldn’t answer.
我有话要跟你说
I have to talk to you.
你现在是病房♥护士? 是的
So you’re a ward sister now? Yes.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想去找个法官改证词 茜
I want to go in front of a judge and change my evidence, Cee.
别那样叫我
Don’t call me that.
拜托你别那样叫我
Please don’t call me that.
我知道我犯了滔天大错 我不指望你会原谅我
I know what I did was terrible. I don’t expect you to forgive me.
噢 别担心 我不会
Oh, don’t worry, I won’t.
你是个不可信的证人 他们不会重审这个案子的
You’re an unreliable witness. They’ll never reopen the case.
那 至少我能告诉其他人我说错了
Well, at leastI could tell everyone else what I did.
我可以回家告诉爸爸妈妈和利昂…
I can go home and explain to Mummy and Daddy and Leon…
那你怎么不回去? 我 我想先来找你
So what’s stopping you? Well, I wanted to see you first.
他们根本不想再听到这件事
They don’t want to hear any more about it.
那件不愉快的事已经完完全全成为过去了
That unpleasantness is all tidied away in the past, thank you very much.
可是…
But…
我快迟到了 得马上出门
I’ll be late. Better get moving.
失陪
Excuse me.
他睡得那么沉
He sleeps so deeply.
她来这儿干吗? 她有话要跟我说
What is she doing here? She wanted to speak to me.
哦 是吗 说什么?
Oh, yes, what about?
说我做的那件可怕的事
The terrible thing I did.
罗比 亲爱的
Robbie. Darling.
我跟你直说了吧
I’ll be quite honest with you.
我想得快疯了 是要扭断你的脖子
I’m torn between breaking your neck here
还是把你从楼梯上扔下去
and taking you and throwing you down the stairs.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
你知不知道坐牢的滋味? 你当然不知道
Do you have any idea what it’s like in jail?Of course, you don’t.
告诉我 想着我在牢里你是不是很痛快?
Tell me, did it give you pleasure to think of me inside?
不 那你还一直袖手旁观
No.But you did nothing about it.
不 你认为是我侵犯了你表姐?
No.Do you think I assaulted your cousin?
不 你那时候是这么认为的吧?
No. Did you think it then?
是 既是又不是
Yes. But yes and no.
那你现在怎么能肯定不是我了? 我长大了
And what’s made you so certain now? Growing up.
长大了? 当年我才13
Growing up? I was 13.
你要长到几岁才能分辨是非?
How old do you have to be to know the difference between right and wrong?
你现在多大 18?
What are you, 18?
你非得长到18才能承认你撒了谎吗?
Do you have to be 18 before you can bring ourself to own up to a lie?
有的士兵也是18 他们已经战死在路边了
There are soldiers of 18, old enough to be left o die by the side of the road,
你知道吗? 知道
did you know that? Yes.
5年前 你根本不在乎说实话
Five years ago,you didn’t care about telling the truth.
不管我读了多少年书 你 你们全家 还是把我当下人看
You, all your family, you just assumed that for all my education,
还是觉得我信不过 所以你才信口雌黄!
I was still little better than a servant. Still not to be trusted!
都是因为你 他们才能空手套白狼 让我去卖♥♥命
Thanks to you, they were able to close rank sand throw me to the fucking wolves!
罗比! 看着我 看着我 别这样
Robbie! Look at me, look at me.Don’t!
回神 回神
Come back. Come back.
回到我身边
Come back to me.
布莱欧妮
Briony.
没多少时间了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!