Anatomical? Yes.
我想了几个星期了 于是今天早上在喷泉那儿…
It’s been there for weeks, and then this morning by the fountain…
我从来没做过这样的事
I’ve never done anything like that before.
我很生气 气你 也气我自己
And I was so angry with you, and with myself.
我以为你离开去上医学院 我会很高兴 但是…
I thought if you went away to medical school, then I’d be happy, but…
我不知道我怎么会这么不了解自己 这么…
I don’t know how I could have been so ignorant about myself, so…
这么愚蠢
So stupid.
你知道我在说什么的 是吧?
You do know what I’m talking about, don’t you?
你比我还清楚
You knew before I did.
你为什么哭呢?
Why are you crying?
你不明白吗?
Don’t you know?
明白 我都明白
Yes, I know exactly.
罗比
Robbie.
塞西莉亚
Cecilia.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
有人进来了
Someone’s come in.
塞西莉亚
Cecilia!
人们坐在外面在碎石小路上吃晚餐
People were sitting out having dinner on the pavement.
我父母总是认为暑气会促人道德松懈
It was always the view of my parents that hot weather encouraged loose morals.
盛夏的时候 他们都不准姐姐和我出门
In high summer, my sister and I were never allowed out of the house.
他们觉得村民会因此而骚动
They thought the villagers would be unnecessarily provoked.
你怎么说 茜? 炎热的天气会不会让你行差踏错?
What do you say, Cee? Does the hot weather make you behave badly?
天哪 你脸红了 因为这儿很热 仅此而已
Good heavens, you’re blushing. It’s just hot in here, that’s all.
洛拉 把口红擦掉 你还小呢
Lola, wipe that lipstick off. You’re far too young.
你怎么样呢 布莱欧妮? 你今天犯下了什么罪过?
What about you, Briony? What sins have you committed today?
我没做错什么 你们看见那对双胞胎了吗?
I’ve done nothing wrong. Have you seen the twins recently?
上次我见他们的时候 他们看来不太高兴 那俩小可怜虫
They didn’t look very happy last time I saw them, poor little chaps.
你胡说 布莱欧妮 你是怎么回事
You know nothing about it. Briony. I can’t imagine what’s got into you.
我从来不知道你这么不懂礼貌 他们才不是什么小可怜虫
I’ve never known you to be so rude. Well, they’re not poor little chaps.
看看他们是怎么对洛拉的 你在说什么?
Just look what they did to Lola. What are you talking about?
杰克逊和皮耶罗扭她的手臂 都扭红了
Jackson and Pierrot bruised her arm. Gave her Chinese burns.
我看她是对的 我把他们从她身上拉开的
I’m afraid she’s quite right. I had to pull them off her.
我也受到了波及
How I got my war wound.
是双胞胎干的吗 洛拉?
The twins did that, Lola?
是的 像摔跤一样
Yes, it all turned into a bit of a wrestle,
但是 没人受伤 是吧 洛拉?
I’m afraid. Still, no harm done, eh, Lola?
请你去把那俩男孩找来好吗 布莱欧妮?
Would you go and find these boys, please, Briony?
告诉他们已经开饭了 还有他们怎么这么没礼貌?
Tell them dinner’s ready, and where are their manners?
为什么要我去? 布莱欧妮 你要么听话去找
Why do I have to go? Briony, you’ll do as you’re told,
要么就直接回房♥去
or you’ll go straight to your room.
有封信! 给我!
It’s a letter! Give it to me!
他们跑了 谁跑了?
They’ve run away. Who has?
双胞胎
The twins.
我们走了 洛拉那么讨厌 而且我们想回家
“We are going to run away because Lolais so horrid to us and we want to go home.
还有 戏也演不成了 别担心
“Also, there wasn’t a play.” Don’t worry.
我们派人出去找 他们不会走远的
We’ll send out some search parties. They can’t have gone far.
茜 你跟着我
Cee, you come with me.
皮耶罗!
Pierrot!
杰克逊!
Jackson!
孩子们!
Boys!
杰克逊!
Jackson!
皮耶罗!
Pierrot!
洛拉?你没事吧?
Lola? Are you all right?
对不起 我不是… 对不起
I’m sorry. I didn’t… I’m sorry.
是谁?
Who was it?
我看见他了
I saw him.
我看见他了
I saw him.
是他 对不对? 对 是他
It was him, wasn’t it? Yes, it was him.
洛拉 是谁?
Lola, who was it?
是罗比 对不对? 罗比?
It was Robbie, wasn’t it? Robbie?
你看见了? 你说的 他是个大色狼
You saw him? Like you said, he’s a sex maniac.
你还不知道晚餐前那件事呢
And you don’t even know what happened before dinner.
我在书房♥撞见他正要对我姐姐下手
I caught him attacking my sisterin the library.
如果我没闯进去不知道他会干些什么
I don’t know what he’d have done if I hadn’t come in.
你真看见他了? 当然 看得像白天一样清楚
You actually saw him? Of course I did. Plain as day.
他把我推到地上 然后用手遮住我的眼睛
He pushed me to the ground. And then he put his hands over my eyes.
我真的没法…我一直没法… 听着 我认得他
I couldn’t actually… I never actually… Listen. I’ve known him
我从小就认识他 而且我看见是他
my whole life, and I saw him.
因为我说不准
Because I couldn’t say for sure.
我说得准 我会说出来
Well, I can. And I will.
报♥警♥ 她还需要看医生
Call the police. And she’ll be needing a doctor, as well.
没事了 亲爱的 现在已经没事了 罗比回来了吗?
It’s all right, dear. It’s all right now. Is Robbie back yet?
我没见过他
I haven’t seen him.
我知道是谁干的
I know who it was.
你是看见是他? 是的 我看见是他
You saw him, then? Yes, I saw him.
看见他的正脸了? 我知道是他
Just as you see me? I know it was him.
你知道是他? 还是你看见是他
You know it was him? Or you saw him?
是的 我看见的 我看见是他 亲眼所见?
Yes, I did, I saw him. With your own eyes?
是的 我看见是他 亲眼所见
Yes. I saw him, I saw him with my own eyes.
做得好 亲爱的
Well done, darling.
我哥和我在下面湖边找到她们俩的
My brother and I found the two of them down by the lake.
你看见其他人了吗?
You didn’t see anyone else?
布莱欧妮告诉你的话我不会全信 她总是胡思乱想
I wouldn’t necessarily believe everything Briony tells you. She’s rather fanciful.
他们去找的时候 我去我爸爸那儿了
When they went looking, I went up to my dad’s.
我真去了 去干吗?
I did, honest. POLICEMAN: Why was that?
把这些都告诉他
To tell him all about it.
我知道我不该打开这封信 是的 你不该打开
I know I shouldn’t have opened it. No, you should not.
但是至少你现在做得对
But at least you’ve done the right thing now.
长官 有人来了
Sir, there is someone coming.
你该去睡了 可是…
Time you went to bed. But…
现在就去
Now.
塞西莉亚!
Cecilia!
你这个骗子! 骗子! 骗子! 骗子!
You liars! You liars! Liars! Liars!
法国南部 4年后
Northern FranceFour years later
我跟他说 我说 “你可以坐这儿玩手指”
I says to him, I says, “You can sit down there, twiddling your thumbs,
“等着脑袋开花”只要你愿意
“waiting to get your head blown off, if you want to.
我要撤了
“I’m off out of it.”
晚上好 先生 晚上好? 我来应付
Bonsoir monsieur. Bonsoir? Let me do this.
(是英国人吗?)
(是英国人)
(有东西给你们)
(什么?)
他想干吗?
What’s his game?
他说他给我们送东西来的 见鬼
He says he’s got something for us. Fucking hell!
(待着别动!)
等等 我们给你们送吃的来了
Wait! We have food for you
面包 糖
Bread, sugar
还有酒!
And wine!
(法兰西万岁!)
你们怎么会在这儿?
What are you doing here?
(刚开始的时候…)
开始撤退的时候 德国装甲部队发起了攻击
When the retreat started, Panzers attacked,
我掉队了
and I was separated from my unit
这么说是真的了 英国撤退了
So it’s true, the English are retreating
(非常感谢)
天一亮我们就走
We’ll be gone at first light
我们打了这么些年 死了这么多人
We fought all those years, lost all those dead,
现在德国又把法国占了
now the Germans are in France again
我们会回来的
We will come back
我们会把他们赶出去
we will throw them out
我保证
I promise you
祝你们好运
Good luck
老实交代吧
Come on, then.
你这么个公子哥儿 说着法语之类之类的 怎么会只是个小兵呢?
How come a toff like you, talks French and everything, ends up a private?
我直接从监狱上战场 没机会参加适当的军官培训
Not eligible for officers’ training if you join direct from prison.
你胡扯 不 我没有
You’re pulling my tit. No, I’m not.
他们让我选 继续坐牢还是参军
They gave me a choice. Stay in prison or join the Army.
郑重声明 我绝不是什么公子哥儿
And for the record, the last thing I am is a toff.
6个月前
Six months earlier
对不起来迟了 我迷路了
I’m sorry I’m late, I got lost.
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
我们坐下好吗? 好 当然好
Should we sit down? Yes, of course.
对不起 不记得你要多少糖 我… 两勺 谢谢
I’m sorry, I can’t remember, I…Two. Thank you.
你住在哪儿?