这才像话
There you go.
库奇是厨师 厨师不见得是库奇
Cookies are sweet, but yours is not.
斯维特很斯文 但这不是他的名字
Sweet is kindly, but that is not his name.
奥黛丽很可爱 但她却不是你们的医生
Audrey is sweet, but she is not your doctor.
而那个爱挖土的动物叫土豆
And the little digging animal called Mole…
他是你们的宠物吗
He is your pet?
差不多了
Close enough.
不要忘了吃头
Oh, don’t forget to eat the head.
营养都在那里
That’s where all the nutrients are.
你知道吗 姬塔 我们原先以为会找到
You know, Kida, the most we ever hoped to find
倾倒的建筑 或者是毁坏的陶器
was some crumbling buildings, maybe some broken pottery.
没想到却找到了 充满活力的繁荣社会
Instead, we find a living, thriving society.
当它们还没有
These guys are kinda cute
组成荧火虫大军的时候 它们还蛮可爱的
when they’re not, you know, formed into a fiery column of death.
我们并不繁荣
We are not thriving.
我们虽然还活着 但文化却逐渐凋零
True, our people live, but our culture is dying.
就像浪花拍打着岩石
We are like a stone the ocean beats against.
一年一年过去 我们会有更多文化消失
With each passing year, a little more of us is worn away.
真希望我能帮上忙
I wish there was something I could do.
我带你到这个地方来 就是想请你帮个忙
I have brought you to this place to ask you for your help.
在这里有个墙壁 上面全都是图画文字
There is a mural here with writing all around the pictures.
那你就找对人了
Yeah, well, you came to the right guy.
好 我看一看 我们从这里开始
Okay, let me see. Let’s start with this column right here.
这个 姬塔
Well, this… Kida?
-你在做什么 -你会游泳 对不对啊
-What are you doing? -You do swim, do you not?
喔 我游得很美
Oh, I swim, pretty girl.
不是 我游得很好 很好
Pretty good! Pretty good.
很好 我游得很好
Good, swim good. Pretty good. I swim pretty good.
很好 我们要去的地方有一点距离哦
Good. It is a fair distance to where we are going.
我可是小童军
Hey, you are talking to the belly flop champ
狗刨式的游泳冠军
at Camp Runamuck.
走吧 别浪费时间
Come on, we’re wasting time.
由你来带路吧 因为
Why don’t you lead the way, because
我不知道我们要去哪儿耶
I have no idea where we’re going.
-你还好吧 -我没淹死 所以
-Are you all right? -Well, I didn’t drown, so…
好 跟我来
Good. Follow me.
太神奇了
This is amazing!
亚特兰蒂斯完整的历史
A complete history of Atlantis!
这 这就像柏拉图的描述
It’s just like Plato described it.
虽然有一些细节不太正确 但是
Well, he was off on a few details, but…
我看到的光
The light I saw.
在城市正中♥央♥的星星
The star in the middle of the city.
这些在文字上有没有说到
What does the writing say about that?
我还不知道
I don’t know yet.
但我们会知道的
But we’re gonna find out.
来吧
Come on.
-亚特兰蒂斯之心 -什么
-The heart of Atlantis! -What?
是亚特兰蒂斯之心 就是牧羊人所说的
It’s the heart of Atlantis! That’s what the shepherd was talking about.
那不是星星 而是某种水晶
It wasn’t a star, it was… It was some kind of crystal.
就像这个 你还不懂吗
Like these! Don’t you get it?
我一直在找的某种能源
The power source I’ve been looking for,
和你记得的那一道亮光
the bright light you remember.
-是同一件东西 -不可能的啊
-They’re the same thing! -That cannot be.
就是它让所有东西
It’s what’s keeping all these things…
你 全亚特兰蒂斯活着
You, all of Atlantis alive.
那 它现在在哪里
Then where is it now?
我不知道 我不知道 你会以为
I don’t know, I don’t know. You’d think something
日志里一定有记载 除非是
this important would have been in the Journal, but…
不见的那一页
Unless… The missing page.
游得很愉快吗
You have a nice swim?
怎么了 你们
Hey, guys, what’s going on?
你们拿枪做什么
What’s… What’s with all the guns?
各位
Guys?
我这个大白♥痴♥
I am such an idiot.
这只是你们另一次的寻宝
This is just another treasure hunt for you.
-你们在找水晶 -你是指这个
-You’re after the crystal. -Oh, you mean this?
亚特兰蒂斯之心
The heart of Atlantis.
对 关于这个 我应该要早一点告诉你的
Yeah. About that, I would’ve told you sooner,
但问题是这是最高机密
but it was strictly on a need-to-know basis.
而你现在知道了
And, well, now you know.
我得确定你是我们的一份子
I had to be sure you were one of us.
小子 欢迎你加入我们
Welcome to the club, son.
我可不是佣兵
I’m no mercenary.
你说佣兵
Mercenary?
我比较喜欢 把它说是冒险投资人
I prefer the term “adventure capitalist.”
而且是你带我们来这
Besides, you’re the one who got us here.
你带我们找到藏宝箱的
You led us right to the treasure chest.
洛克 你不知道 你在玩弄什么
You don’t know what you’re tampering with, Rourke.
要知道什么 它很大 会发亮
What’s to know? It’s big. It’s shiny.
一定会让我们发大财
It’s going to make us all rich.
你以为那是某种钻石
You think it’s some kind of a diamond,
我以为那是某种电池 但我们都错了
I thought it was some kind of a battery, but we’re both wrong.
那是他们的生命力
It’s their life force.
魔幻水晶 是唯一让他们存活的力量
That crystal is the only thing keeping these people alive.
你拿走 他们就会死啊
You take that away, and they’ll die.
这就不一样了
Well, that changes things.
-海嘉 你说呢 -知道之后 我会订双倍的价钱
-Helga, what do you think? -Knowing that, I’d double the price.
我倒觉得值三倍
I was thinking triple.
洛克 你别这么做
Rourke, don’t do this.
学院派的 你们都是些自命清高的人
Academics. You never want to get your hands dirty.
你有没有想过
Think about it.
如果博物馆把偷来的艺术品 都还回去
If you gave back every stolen artifact from a museum,
那就只会剩下一间空屋子了
you’d be left with an empty building.
我们只不过对人类考古学
We’re just providing a necessary service
提供一些必要的服务而已嘛
to the archeological community.
懒得听你胡说
Not interested.
我得承认我很失望
I got to admit, I’m disappointed.
你就跟你爷爷一样是个理想家
You’re an idealist, just like your grandfather.
帮自己一个忙 迈罗 不要跟他一样好不好
Do yourself a favor, Milo. Don’t be like him.
拜托 做点聪明的事
For once, do the smart thing.
我最讨厌谈判破裂的时候了
I really hate it when negotiations go sour.
咱们重头再来一次
Let’s try this again.
-有人在吗 -特别服务
-Knock, knock. -Room service.
叫他们放下武器 快
Tell them to drop their weapons… Now!
散开 搜索每个地方
Spread out! Search everywhere!
你根本没好好用心
You’re not applying yourself, son.
这里面一定另有文章
There’s got to be something else.
没有啊 这里只说
Well, there isn’t. It just says,
亚特兰蒂斯之心 就在它的国王眼中
“The heart of Atlantis lies in the eyes of her king.”
这么说 这个老国王
Well, then maybe Old King Cole here
可以帮我们一个小忙
can help us fill in the blanks.
怎么样 老大 魔幻水晶在哪里
How about it, chief? Where’s the crystal chamber?
你会毁掉自己的
You will destroy yourselves.
那是我说得不够清楚了
Maybe I’m not being clear.
洛克 计划里不包括这个
Rourke, this was not a part of the plan.
计划改变了 医生
Plan’s changed, doc.
我建议你 替软弱的心打强心针
I’d suggest you put a bandage on that bleeding heart of yours.
佣兵是绝不手软的
It doesn’t suit a mercenary.
看来这个方法 对你们似乎是不管用
Well, as usual, diplomacy has failed us.
现在我数到十
Now, I’m going to count to 10.
你就得告诉我水晶在哪里
And you’re going to tell me where the crystal is.

One…

Two…

Nine…

T…
亚特兰蒂斯之心就在它的国王眼中
The heart of Atlantis lies in the eyes of her king.
找到了 上
This is it. We’re in.
洛克 我再说一次 你必须听我的
Rourke, for the last time, you’ve got to listen to me.
你一点都不了解这个水晶的力量有多大
You don’t have the slightest idea what this power is capable of.
没错 但我想有不少国家
True, but I can think of a few countries

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!