the most powerful force known to man into the hands of a mercenary nutcase
不知道他会把它卖♥♥给哪个暴君
who’s probably going to sell it to the Kaiser!
我漏掉了什么没有
Have I left anything out?
你还害营区失火
Well, you did set the camp on fire
-害我们掉进那个大洞 -谢谢
-and drop us down that big hole. -Thank you.
感激不尽
Thank you very much.
不过呢 经验告诉我 当你跌到谷底
Of course, it’s been my experience when you hit bottom,
唯一能走的路就是向上
the only place left to go is up.
这是谁说的
Who told you that?
一个叫塞迪斯戴奇的家伙
A fella by the name of Thaddeus Thatch.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
-我要去追洛克 -迈罗 那太疯狂了
-I’m going after Rourke. -Milo, that’s crazy.
我没说那样很聪明啊 但这是唯一的选择
I didn’t say it was the smart thing. But it is the right thing.
来吧 我们最好确定他不要伤到自己
Come on. We better make sure he doesn’t hurt himself.
迈罗 你到底在做什么
Milo, what do you think you are doing?
跟着我做就是了
Just follow my lead.
真不简单
I’m impressed.
这很简单 你们只要
It’s simple. All you got to do…
好 闭嘴 知道了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Shut up. We get it, okay?
不 等等
No, no, wait!
轻轻地 只要轻轻地
Gently. Just gently.
迈罗 你有赛车型的吗
Hey, Milo, you got something sporty?
或者鲔鱼形状的
You know, like a tuna?
-怎么启动 -你们啊 只要用这些水晶
-How is this done? -All you got to do is use the crystals.
姬塔教过我
Kida showed me.
半转向右 回转四分之一 手一直放在感应板上
Half-turn right, quarter-turn back. Keep your hand on the pad.
伙伴们准备好 带吃的跟火♥药♥回来
Saddle up, partners. Bring jerky and ammo.
我真的好兴奋哪
I’m so excited.
好了 该行动了
All right, this is it!
我们会救回姬塔公主
We’re going to rescue the princess.
我们会拯救亚特兰蒂斯
We’re going to save Atlantis.
也许会壮烈牺牲 现在出动吧
Or we’re going to die trying. Now let’s do it!
我最喜欢当赢家
I love it when I win.
好 计划是这样
Okay, here’s the plan.
我们低空偷袭过去 吓他们一跳
We’re going to come in low and fast and take them by surprise.
迈罗 告诉你一件事
Well, I’ve got news for you, Milo.
洛克一向料事如神 而且他有很多枪
Rourke is never surprised, and he’s got a lot of guns.
太好了 还有其它建议吗
Great. Well, do you have any suggestions?
有 别被打中
Yeah. Don’t get shot.
他们在那儿
There they are!
有客人来了
We’ve got company!
Take off!
快升空
Take her up!
天啊
Holy smokes!
你只告诉我他有枪
You told me he only had guns.
我还说过 他一向料事如神
What I said was, he’s never surprised.
真好 越来越精彩了
Okay, now things are getting good.
威尼 注意
Vinny! Heads up!
我们不能让他们到达顶端
We can’t let them reach the top of that shaft!
威尼 计划改变 你跟我两个去当诱饵
Vinny, new plan. You and me, we’re going to be decoys.
奥黛丽 斯维特 飞到那个东西下面 把绳子割断
Audrey, Sweet, fly up underneath that thing and cut her loose.
没问题
We’re on it.
副队长
Lieutenant!
你不是说它能在 二十八秒内锯断大腿骨
I thought you said this thing could cut through a femur in 28 seconds!
少废话 快锯
Less talk, more saw.
看来有人加班在工作
Looks like somebody’s working overtime.
好了 时间到了
Come on, girl. Time’s up.
好了 迈罗 就这样了 有遗言吗
All right, Milo, this is it. Any last words?
我真希望有比这更好的点子
Yeah. I really wish I had a better idea than this!
我们在往下掉
We’re losing altitude.
减轻重量
Lighten the load.
就这样了 除非有人愿意跳下去
That’s it, unless someone wants to jump.
女士优先
Ladies first.
你说过我们是搭档的
You said we were in this together!
你保证要分给我一半
You promised me a percentage!
下次先签个合约
Next time, get it in writing.
不光只针对你
Nothing personal.
我真的很佩服你 你比我想像中
Well, I have to hand it to you. You’re a bigger pain in the neck
还要麻烦还要讨厌
than I would have ever thought possible.
我一直觉得我的脾气蛮不错的
I consider myself an even-tempered man.
要想让我生气还真不容易
It takes a lot to get under my skin.
但是 恭喜你 这次你真的把我惹毛啦
But congratulations, you just won the solid-gold kewpie doll.
不光是针对你
Nothing personal.
戴奇先生 累了吗
Tired, Mr. Thatch?
那真是太糟糕了
That’s a darn shame
因为我才刚刚开始
because I’m just getting warmed up.
谢天谢地
Thank heaven.
糗大了
Oh, great!
这火山要 爆♥炸♥了
The volcano… She awakes!
这件事跟我无关喔
Hey, I had nothing to do with it.
最好不要待在这个地方
This here would be a good place not to be.
不 等等 我们得救她回去 不然全都会死
No, wait. We got to get her back or the whole city will die.
如果我们不离开 我们都会死
And if we don’t get out of here, we’ll die.
这是唯一挽回的办法
It’s the only way to reverse this.
快一点
Just do it!
迈罗 不要
Milo, no!

Go!
那个裂缝不得了了 快要喷出火山熔岩了
The fissure, it is about to eject its pyroclastic fury!
迈罗 土豆说那面墙快爆了
Milo, Mole says the wall’s going to blow!
迈罗
Milo?
亚特兰蒂斯将永远纪念你们
Atlantis will honor your names forever.
我们只希望为你们做更多
I only wish there was more we could do for you.
谢谢你 我觉得已经够了
You know, thanks anyway, but I think we’re good.
他们会带你们到海面
They’ll take you as far as the surface.
我们一定会想念你 迈罗
We are really going to miss you, Milo.
对了 我要重新开一家花店
You know, I’m going to reopen the flower shop,
而且我会每一天 都想念你们几个
and I’m going to think of you guys every single day,
星期一到星期五 九点到五点
Monday through Friday, 9:00 to 5:00,
星期六到两点
Saturday until 2:00.
星期天 星期天我可能会休息
Sunday… I’m going to take Sunday off, probably, and…
也许我会去几个小时
Maybe I’ll go in for a couple of hours, you know.
但是 八月 我八月要去休假
But August… I’m going to take August.
我这个人一向不太会说话
I ain’t so good at speechifying,
但是 我希望你能够收下这个
but I wanted you to have this.
这是整趟旅程的猪油
It’s the bacon grease from the whole trip.
库奇 我
Cookie, I…
罚挨两拳
Two for flinching.
再见了 迈罗
See you, Milo.
迈罗
Hey, Milo!
Mole.
土豆
Mole. Hey, well…
再见 土豆
Good-bye, Mole.
你确定想留下来
Now, you sure you want to stay?
大家一定会欢迎 发现亚特兰蒂斯的英雄
There’s a hero’s welcome waiting for the man who discovered Atlantis.
我想这个世界的英雄 已经够多了
I don’t think the world needs another hero.
而且 我听说下面需要鬼画符专家
Besides, I hear there’s an opening down here for an expert in gibberish.
好好照顾自己 迈罗戴奇
You take good care of yourself, Milo Thatch.
我会 你也一样 斯维特
Yeah. You, too, Sweet.
过来
Come here.
斯维特 在你走之前 可不可以
Sweet, before you go, could you…
没问题
No problem.
谢了
Thanks.
你会收到账单哦
Oh, you’re getting a bill.
可以走了吗
Can we go home now?
来哦 在大鱼面前拍最后一张
Come on, y’all. Let’s get one last shot in front of the fish.
-说”亚克” -“亚克”
-Say gochk! -Gochk!
来 重头再说一次 好让我搞清楚
Now, let’s go over it again, just so we got it straight.
-你们什么都没找到 -对 只有一大堆石头
-You didn’t find anything? -Nope. Just a lot of rocks…
鱼 有小鱼
And fish, little fish.
还有海棉
Sponges.
海嘉出了什么事
What happened to Helga?
飞船着火 把她烧死了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!