卢,打开这扇门。
Lou, open this door.
我知道你躲在里面。
I know you’re hiding in there.
莎莉:菊花吗?
Sally: Chrissie?
菊花吗?
Chrissie?
哦,我的……
Oh, my…
格蕾丝:你没有保护她。
Grace: You didn’t protect her.
你的生命值多少钱?
What’s your life worth?
琦琦的假发更有男子气概,
Cookie had more manhood in his toupee,
比你胖肚子里的还要多。
than you’ve got in your fat frame.
把门打开!
Open this door!
克丽丝:南myoho renge kyo。
Chrissie: Nam myoho renge kyo.
南myoho renge kyo。
Nam myoho renge kyo.
南myoho renge kyo。南myoho renge kyo。
Nam myoho renge kyo. Nam myoho renge kyo.
菊花吗?
Chrissie?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
克丽丝,看,看。你还好吗?你受伤了吗?
Chrissie, look, look. Are you all right? Are you hurt?
是我。菊花。南myoho renge kyo。南myoho renge kyo。
It’s me. Chrissie. Nam myoho renge kyo. Nam myoho renge kyo.
好吧。来吧。听着,会没事的。
Okay. Come on. Look, it’s gonna be okay.
葛瑞丝:卢?请开门。
Grace: Lou? Open the door, please.
我很抱歉。
I’m sorry.
你是个很棒的人。
You’re a wonderful man.
有时候我忘了告诉你
Sometimes I forget to tell you,
我有多爱你。
how much I love you.
我你的
I ou’
莎莉:克丽丝,听我说,你没事的。
Sally: Chrissie, listen to me, you’re all right.
你没事的。
You re okay.
别紧张。你会没事的。
Just take it easy. You’re gonna be fine.
你没事的。就是这样。来吧。好吧。
You’re all right. That’s it. Come on. Okay.
好吧。我的天啊!
Okay. Oh, my god!
你听到了。你为什么不报♥警♥?
You heard them. Why didn’t you call the police?
我丈夫cookie pinza说”永远不要报♥警♥”
My husband cookie pinza said, “never call the police.”
亲爱的,这不是第一次了。让我来告诉你。
Grace: Honey, it’s not the first time. Let me tell you.
当一个来自纽约的坏人
When a bad element from New York
让我丈夫在木板路上被杀,
had my husband killed on the boardwalk,
卢跑掉了。
Lou ran away.
然后他就跑了……
He ran away then…
所以他现在逃跑了。
So he runs away now.
他们想要什么?
What do they want?
Chrissie, Chrissie: Nam myoho renge kyo。
Chrissie, chrissie: Nam myoho renge kyo.
他们在找什么?
What are they looking for?
你为什么来这里?
Why did you come here?
再见。
10 see you.
别跟我胡扯。她是个好女孩。
Don’t give me that shit. She’s a good girl.
你为什么来这里?
Why did you come here?
去卖♥♥些毒品。
To sell some dope.
我们需要钱来养孩子。
We needed money for the baby.
哦,圣诞节。
Oh, chrissie.
吸毒没什么不好的。
There’s nothing wrong with dope.
毒品属于全世界。
And dope belongs to the whole world.
他从哪儿弄来的?
Where did he get it?
有人告诉我们费城有一笔交易。
Well, some people told us about a drop in Philadelphia.
费城是个好地方。
Philadelphia is a nice place.
他拿钱干什么了?
What did he do with the money?
我不知道钱在哪里。
I don’t know where the money is.
他和那个老人出去了。
He went out with that old man.
戴夫和卢约会了?
Dave went out with Lou?
他们拿走了我的秤。
They took my scale.
产小羊。
Yean.
嘿,我想和…
Hey, I wanna talk to…
嘿,老爷子,怎么…
Hey, pops, what…
这是最后一批了。
This is the last batch.
D 》 gs。
D》 gs.
要不要随你便。
Take it or leave it.
老爷子,我现在,手头有点紧。
Pops, I’m a little, ah, tapped right now.
我可以给你4g和…
I can give you 4 gs and…
剩下的稍后再给你。
Give you the rest later.
我买♥♥了。
I’ll take it.
打电♥话♥给哈莱姆俱乐部的弗雷德。
Call Fred at the club Harlem.
告诉他你在和卢·帕斯查打交道。
Tell him you’re dealing with Lou paschall.
那就是我。
That’s me.
让他告诉那些兜帽男离那些女人远点。
Tell him to tell those hoods to leave the women alone.
他们要找的东西,我有。
What they re looking for, I got.
卢?有人夸我的西装不错,卢。
Lou? I’m getting compliments on the suit, Lou.
三周后
In three weeks
你们会成为经销商……
you’ll become dealers…
你会明白一个痛苦的事实,
And you’ll learn a painful truth,
每个人都讨厌你。
everybody hates you.
你挡了我一百万美元的路。
You stand in the way of a million dollars.
玩家讨厌你。
The player hates you.
你知道的足以骗过赌场,
You know enough to cheat the casino,
把赌场恨你。
put the casino hates you.
你头上有个电视摄像机
A TV camera over your head,
录下你的一举一动
tapes your every move,
然而你却孤身一人。
and yet you are alone.
球员,
The players,
楼层经理,
floor manager,
天空中的眼睛……他们都看着你。
the eye in the sky… They all watch you.
你一个人。
You alone.
夏皮罗先生想见你
Mr. shapiro wants to see you.
马修斯太太,你好吗?
Oh, Mrs. Matthews, how you doing?
请进。
Come on in.
来吧。
Come on.
你好吗?
How are you?
坐在这里。
Sit here.
来吧。
Come on.
嗯…
Um…
你丈夫有案底。
Your husband had a record.
我有八个月没见过他,也没和他说过话。
I hadn’t seen or spoken to him in eight months.
是的。我知道。我能理解。
Yeah. I know that. T understand that.
这很不公平,但是他…
And this is very unfair, but he…
记录……我,我,我都不知道他为什么会在这里。
The record… I, I, I don’t even know why he was here.
我知道,你也知道
Look I know that and you know that
但他们不知道。
but they don’t know that.
他们吗?
They?
证券交易委员会,赌博委员会,税务人员。
The sec, the gambling commission, the tax people.
他们不知道。
They don’t know it.
我…我们就是雇不起人
I… we just can’t afford to have people
有你这样的关系
with connections like yours
在这个赌场工作。
working in this casino.
我要告诉你一件事…
I’m gonna tell you something…
我觉得你误导了我们,啊……
I feel that you have misled us, ah…
莎莉。莎莉?
Sally. Sally, right?
夏皮罗先生,请。
Mr. shapiro, please.
我只剩下三周的课了。我需要…夏皮罗:看,
I’ve only got three weeks of class left. I need… shapiro: Look,
这次我完全站在你这边,
I’m entirely on your side in this situation,
但这是一份非常重要的工作,
but this is a very important job,
我觉得我只能让你走了
and I feel that I just have to let you go.
我很抱歉。
I’m sorry.
如果我们没有结婚,会有什么不同吗?
Would it have made any difference iif we hadn’t been married?
婚姻不是这里的重点。
Marriage is not the point here.
我们必须非常小心我们的员工和他们认识的人。
We have to be very careful of our people and who they know.
听着,
Listen,
如果他爱你,他迟早会出现的。
if this guy loved you, he would’ve shown up sooner or later anyway.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
所以爱是关键?
So love is the point here?
产小羊。
Yean.
他们解雇了我。怎么啦?
They fired me. What?
六周的课程就这样白白浪费了。
Six weeks of classes down the tubes, just like that.
你能借我50美元吗?
Can you lend me 50 bucks?
我没有。
I don’t have it.