见到你。
See you.
啊!
Aah!
嘿。
Hey.
他们为什么要杀了他?
Why did they have to kill him?
来吧。我们离开这里吧。
Come on. Let’s get away from here.
戴夫是个好孩子。
Dave was a nice boy.
他是个混♥蛋♥!
He was a shit!
但是你……但你嫁给了他。
But you… but you married him.
听着,你也会和任何人结婚
Look, you’d marry anybody too,
离开萨斯喀彻温省。
to get out of saskatchewan.
别生我的气。
Don’t be mad at me.
我很抱歉。我没有生你的气。
Uh, I’m sorry. I’m, I’m not mad at you.
它只是…
It’s just…
我,我要迟到了。
I, I’m late and everything.
你想去找你朋友吗?
You want to go to your friends?
来吧。我带你去。
Come on. I’ll take you.
莎莉:好吧,到此为止。
Sally: Okay, stop right here.
就是这里。
This is the place.
你看屋顶上的那个孩子,他是我班上的。
You see that kid on the roof, he is in my class.
请进。
Come on in.
女:你好,莎莉。莎莉:我知道我迟到了。
Woman: Hi, Sally. Sally: I know I’m late.
伯尼,抱歉我迟到了。
Bernie, I’m sorry I’m late.
真的,我知道我晚了两个多小时。
Really, I know I’m over two hours late.
原谅我,好吗?
Forgive me, okay?
噢,露,伯尼。
Oh, Lou, Bernie.
伯尼,卢。
Bernie, Lou.
来看看我的房♥间。
Come see my room.
太棒了。
It’s great.
嗨。嗨,萨尔。
Hi. Hi, sal.
这个伯尼,你和他住在一起?
This Bernie, you’re living with him?
我们有10个人住在这里。
There’s 10 of us living here.
我们都是毒贩,准毒贩。
We’re all dealers, would-be dealers.
伯尼的百家乐。
Bernie’s baccarat.
用鞋子玩个有趣的游戏吧?
Fancy game with the shoe, huh?
很优雅,伯尼。
Very elegant, Bernie.
我也很优雅。
I’m elegant, too.
艾格尼丝:嗨。嗨。
Agnes: Hi. Hi.
那是艾格尼丝。她是轮盘赌。
Well, that’s Agnes. She’s roulette.
莎莉:你永远不能分10块钱。
Sally: You are never to split a 10.
当你拿到两张牌的时候,10张牌就是炸♥药♥。
A 10 is aynamite when you got a two-card.
但在那之后,它可能成为你的悲剧性缺陷。
But after that, it can be your tragic flaw.
但这不仅仅是发牌这么简单。
But it’s, it’s not just dealing the cards, you know.
你必须知道如何投降,以及如何
You have to know how to surrender, and how to
洗洗甲板,
wash the, the deck,
以及如何,何时燃烧它,
and how to, when to burn it,
如何摘下筹码,分享盒子。诸如此类。
how to pluck chips, share the box. Stuff like that.
你什么时候参加考试?
When do you take your test?
三个星期。
Three weeks.
我一年能挣2万美元。
I’ll be making $20,000 a year.
没有在开玩笑吧?是的。
No kidding? Yeah.
如果我真厉害的话,外加小费三万。
30,000 with tips, if I’m really good.
嘿,
Hey,
我要抓紧你。
I’m gonna hang on to you.
做个舞男。
Be a gigolo.
那恩典呢?
What about grace?
她在战争期间来到这里。
She came down here during the war.
选美比赛。
Beauty contest.
哦,为了美国小姐?
Oh, for miss America?
不,不是那样的。
No, nothing like that.
更像是,呃…
More like, uh…
弹球机小姐。
Miss pinball machine.
她来了。她需要保护。
She came. She needed protection.
我保护了她。
I protected her.
她是个十几岁的孩子。
She was this teenager.
你保护了她40年?
You protected her for 40 years?
她在路上结了婚。
Well, she got married along the way.
饼干pinza。
Cookie pinza.
但我不想谈恩典。
But I don’t wanna talk about grace.
你爱她吗?
Do you love her?
我看着你。
I watch you.
莎莉:嗯?
Sally: Huh?
我们生活的地方。
The place where we live.
我看着你。
I watch you.
透过我的窗户?
Through my window?
卢:你看到我了?
Lou: You saw me’?
我想也许有人在那里。
I figured maybe somebody was there.
你知道是我吗?
Did you know it was me?
但你只是这个…
But you were just this…
对面这个人。
This guy across the way.
卢:你为什么用柠檬?
Lou: Why do you use lemons?
鱼有味道。我感到很尴尬。
The fish smell. I’m embarrassed.
我知道了。
I ou: On.
我想也许是其他一些我不明白的原因。
I thought maybe it was for some other reasons that I didn’t understand.
我甚至去了超♥市♥,
I even went to a supermarket,
看柠檬。
to look at lemons.
只是为了把味道去掉。
It’s just to get the smell off.
没什么奇怪的。
It’s nothing weird.
你看着我的时候会怎么做?
What do you do when you watch me?
我看着你。
I look at you.
你脱下衬衫,然后打开水龙头。
You take off your blouse and then you run the water.
你拿一瓶金色香水,
And you take a bottle of gold perfume,
然后你把它放在水槽上。
and you put it on the sink.
然后把柠檬切成片。
And then you slice the lemons.
你打开一盒蓝色的肥皂。
You open a box of blue soap.
你把手伸进水里感受水温。
You run your hands under the water to feel the temperature.
然后你把肥皂拿在手里……
Then you take the soap in your hands and…
你是戴夫·马修斯的妻子吗?
Are you Dave Matthews’ wife?
你是警♥察♥吗?
Look, are you a cop?
我跟你们说了我对他一无所知。
I told you guys I don’t know anything about him.
让我们看看包里有什么。
Let’s have a look in the bag.
你在说什么?等等,那位女士说……
What are you talking about? Wait, the lady said…
等待。放开他!
Wait. Let go of him!
等待。不要……
Wait. Don’t…
嘿!
Hey!
嘿,放松点,老家伙。
Hey, you relax, old man.
这不关你的事。
This is none of your business.
你不想受伤的。
You don’t wanna get hurt.
退火
Anl
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
莎莉:也许你应该去躺下。
Sally: Maybe you should go lie down.
我不想躺下。
I don’t wanna lie down.
我没有保护你。
I didn’t protect you.
格雷夫:你到底去哪儿了?
Grave: Where the hell have you been?
有人在这里把这里洗劫一空。
Men were here tearing the place apart.
你出去,都不告诉我你要去。
You go out, you don’t even tell me you’re going.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你到底穿了什么?
What the hell are you wearing?
那个女孩现在买♥♥你的衣服了?
That girl buying your clothes now?
小姐,我警告你,
Miss, 1 warn you,
离他远点。
stay away from him.
哦,基♥督♥。
Oh, Christ.
是他让你这么做的吗?
Did he let that happen to you?
我很好。
I’m all right.
你闭嘴,格蕾丝,你这该死的老女人!
You shut up, grace, you goddamn old lady!
格蕾丝:如果我是个老太太,那你算什么?
Grace: If I’m an old lady, what does that make you?
我是她的情人!
I’m her lover!
格蕾丝:你想知道他以前的昵称吗?
Grace: You wanna know his nickname in the old days?
麻木的坚果。
Numb nuts.
男人的名字是腿,子弹和饼干。
Men had names like legs and bullets and cookie.
他吃的是坚果!
His was nhumb nuts!