我们走这边。
We go this way.
是的,它曾经很漂亮。
Yes, it used to be beautiful.
卖♥♥淫、卖♥♥淫、枪♥支♥……
What with the rackets, whoring, guns…
有时……
Sometimes…
有时候事情会发生,
Sometimes things would happen,
我得杀几个人。嗯。
I’d have to kill a few people. Hmm.
我会难过一阵子,
I’d feel bad for a while,
然后我就跳进海里,
put then I’d jump into the ocean,
游出去,
swim way out,
回来的时候感觉很好很干净
come back in feeling nice and clean,
从头再来。
start all over again.
直到刚才我才看到大西洋。
I never seen the Atlantic ocean till just now.
那时候,大西洋还很重要。
The Atlantic ocean was something then.
是的,你应该看看那时候的大西洋。
Yes, you should have seen the Atlantic ocean in those days.
来吧。
Come on.
上。
On.
这是你的旅馆。
There’s your hotel.
戴夫:我会喜欢这里的。
Dave: I could like it here.
你可以呼吸。
You can breathe.
卢:他们以前叫大西洋城
Lou: They used to call Atlantic city
“费城之肺”
“the lungs of Philadelphia.”
戴夫:如果我们在这里待得够久,
Dave: If we stay here long enough,
我们可以成为费城的鼻梁。
we could be the nose of Philadelphia.
什么房♥间吗?307.
What room? 307.
听着,你一个人上去。
Look, uh, you go up alone.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
把这个给他。我在外面等。
Just hand him this. I’ll wait outside.
你不和我一起去吗?
Ain’t you coming with me?
我不能。我穿得不像。
I can’t. Not the way I’m dressed.
我是说,你看起来很帅。
1 mean, you look sharp.
你不会是想陷害我吧?
You ain’t trying to set me up now, are you?
我相信你。
I’m trusting you.
我在你的公♥寓♥里留了一大笔钱。
I left a fortune in your apartment.
你只要把包裹给他,
Look, you just give him the package,
你等着收到装着钱的信封。
you wait for an envelope with the money.
再给你100元。
There’s another 100 in it for you.
你做不到吗?
Can’t you do it?
你最好给自己买♥♥些新衣服。
You better get yourself some new clothes.
明天。
Tomorrow.
弗洛伊,弗洛伊。
Floy, floy.
正确的30/7。
30/7 right.
我会在木板路上。
I’ll be up on the boardwalk.
我有个…
I got a…
我收到了戴夫寄来的包裹。
I got a package from Dave.
什么,现在是医疗保险交易吗?
What, is medicare dealing now?
请进。
Come on in.
每个人都在吗?
Everybody in?
我有一对5。
I have a pair of fives.
戴夫。
Dave.
有个人想跟你谈谈。
Fella here wants to talk to you.
嘿,男人!这是怎么呢
Hey, man! What’s going on?
Uh-un。
Uh-un.
我们希望你能继续下去,
We’d like you to keep it going,
如果你不介意的话。
if you don’t mind.
我们得先去见很多人。
There’s a lot of other people we gotta see first.
整个东海岸就像撒哈拉沙漠。
The whole east coast’s like the Sahara desert.
所有资源都枯竭了,你这个老家伙。
Every source is all dried up, you old kocker, you.
快告诉我,你从哪弄到这些东西的?
Come on, tell me, where did you get this stuff from?
医疗保险。
Medicare.
好吧,好吧。
All right, all right.
我很抱歉。我不是有意要冒犯你。
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you.
只是,你知道,
It’s just that, you know,
我在努力维持比赛的秩序。
I’m trying to hold the game together.
我到处打电♥话♥。
I’m calling everywhere.
4 g。
Four gs.
我知道,4g。
I know, four gs.
明天,是吧?
Tomorrow, huh?
并检查。
And check.
用冲水检查一下
Check with a flush over
我你的
I ou’
你还好吗?
Ll ou paschall?
Buday。好友奥布莱恩。
Buday. Buddy o’brien.
那就是我。
That’s me.
嘿,你看起来不错,卢。
Hey, you’re looking great, Lou.
你好吗?
How re you doing?
哦,很好。我做得很好。
Oh, fine. I’m doing perfect.
很高兴见到你,伙计。哦,在这里。
Gee, it’s good to see you, buddy. Oh, here.
我们到了。嘿,嘿,嘿。
Here we are. Hey, hey, hey.
别跟你说,我不。
Hey, now, not from you, I don’t.
哦,来吧,拿着。这对我来说是个好时机,伙计。
Oh, go on, take it. It’s a good time for me, buddy.
坐到椅子上。我给你擦一下。
Get in the chair. I’ll give you a shine.
好吧。
Okay.
时间很长。是的。
It’s a long time. Yeah.
还记得努基·约翰逊派我们出去的那天吗
Remember the day nucky Johnson sent us out
为聚会买♥♥一百盒橡胶?
to buy a hundred boxes of rubbers for the party?
那家伙看我们的眼神?
The look the guy gave us?
两个人买♥♥一百盒橡胶?
A hundred boxes of rubbers for two guys?
他无法释怀。
He couldn’t get over it.
今天,你活在过去太多了。
Buday, you live too much in the past.
巴迪®yeanh。
Buddy® yeanh.
但那是过去的日子。
But them were the days.
马修斯夫人?
Mrs. Matthews?
莎莉:是的。
Sally: Yes.
太好了。你在哪里找到的?
Great. Where did you find it?
医生:我对未来有三个愿景。
Doctor: I have 3 vision of the future.
大西洋城这座美丽的岛屿
This glorious island of Atlantic city
像灯塔一样闪亮,
shining like a beacon,
他的光芒几乎熄灭了。
whose light was nearly extinguished.
如果不是赌场,
If it wasn’t for the casinos,
我们早就死了。
we’d have been dead a long time ago.
因此,我欣然接受,
And so I accept, with great pleasure,
这是所有赌场的支票。
this check from all the casinos.
谢谢你,古莱特先生。
Thank you, Mr. goulet.
不用谢,医生。
You’re welcome, doctor.
我也想谢谢你。
I want to thank you, too.
昨晚我拿了一些你的钱。
I had some of your money for a while last night.
我在赌桌上运气不错,
I was lucky at the tables,
但在回家的木板路上,
but on the way home on the boardwalk,
我被自己的赌场老板抢劫了。
I was mugged by my own croupier.
我今晚刚飞到镇上
just flew into town tonight
幸运女神在我们的航♥班♥上
lady luck was on our flight
我吃了点东西
I had a bite to eat
我在街那头的吉诺餐厅
at gino’s down the street
现在是这个受欢迎的景象
and now this welcome sight
我很高兴看到你重生了
glad to see you’re born again
大西洋城,我的老朋友
Atlantic city, my old friend
当我赌10的时候我会在那里……
be there when I bet on 10…
你不会打算自己离开这里吧?
You’re not planning on leaving town yourself are you?
我想在这里完成。我真的很喜欢这个小镇。
I want to make it here. I really like this town.
你知道,我想成为一名毒贩。
You know, I want to be a dealer.
我觉得大西洋城最棒了。
I think Atlantic city’s the greatest.
马修斯太太,你…怎么啦?
Mrs. Matthews, you, un… what?
你可以明天认领尸体。
You can claim the body tomorrow.
我不要那具尸体!
I don’t want the body!
我觉得它顺风顺水
Im think it’s on a roll
现在你要留在这里了
and now you’re here to stay
我记得他们是怎么贬低你的
remember how they put you down
镇上没有空房♥间了
there’s not an empty room in town
他们从几英里外赶来
they’re comin’ here from miles around
你真的挺过来了
you sure came through