但要记住……
But remember…
我不跟你做生意。
I don’t do business with you.
狗屎!
Shit!
你有电♥话♥吗?
You got a phone?
电♥话♥的楼上。
Telephone”s upstairs.
呃,等一下。
Uh, wait a minute.
让他用酒吧里的电♥话♥吧。
Uh, let him use the bar phone.
我认识这孩子。
I know the kid.
找到你要找的地方了吗?是的。
Find the place you were looking for? Yeah.
我们住在同一栋楼里。
We live in the same building.
所以我才来找你,
Well, that’s why I’m talking to you,
因为我们生活在同一个…嘘!
because we live in the same… Shh!
是的。弗雷德给了我你的电♥话♥。
Yeah. Yeah, uh, Fred gave me your humber.
也许我们可以做些交易。
Maybe we can do some business.
嘿,鲍勃……啤酒。
Hey, Bob… beer.
这次是冷的。
Cold one this time.
好的,我会去的。是的。
Okay, I’ll be there. Yeah.
你的朋友想做生意。
Your friend wants to do business.
他们会在大厅里抓你的。
They’ll bust you in the lobby.
你看起来就像缉毒队的训练海报。
You look like a training poster for the narc squad.
我需要一件粉蓝色的休闲装。
I need a powder-blue leisure suit.
嘿,卢!
Hey, Lou!
我想让你帮我跑腿。
I want you to run an errand for me.
我已经排满了,弗雷迪。
I’m booked up, Freddy.
那个老家伙是谁?
Who’s the old guy?
你是说卢吗?是的。
You mean Lou? Yeah.
他曾经为恐龙做过统计。
He used to run numbers for the dinosaurs.
嗨。
Hi.
嘿,你为什么要离开?
Hey, uh, why did you leave?
回到那里,我们开始交谈。
Back there we started talking.
你知道,我脑子里还有别的事。
I had other things on my mind, you know.
我只是想表示友好,所以滚吧。
I was just trying to be friendly, so piss off.
嘿,听着。
Hey, uh, listen.
我听说你在这里圈子很大。
I hear you’re very big in circles around here.
你从哪里听说的?
Where dia you hear that?
拉斯维加斯。
Vegas.
拉斯维加斯。
As Vegas.
你听说我在维加斯的事了?
You heard about me in Vegas?
哦,是的…
Oh, yeah…
该认识的人。
The man to know.
让我明白一点,孩子。
Let me understand something, kid.
你说的是内华达州的拉斯维加斯?
You’re talking about Las Vegas, Nevada?
正确的。是的。
Right. Yeah.
我就是那个该认识的人?是的。
That I was the man to know? Yeah.
卢,对吧?
Uh, Lou, right?
下课。
Class dismissed.
晚安,各位。
Good night.
五、六、七……
Five, six and seven…
卢:别这样,佩皮。来吧。
Lou: Come on, peppy. Come on.
来吧,你这只小杂种。
Come on, vou little mutt.
这不是我的狗。
This ain’t my dog.
是楼下那位女士的。是吗?
Belongs to the lady downstairs. Yeah?
我更喜欢养德国牧羊犬,
I’m more of a German Shepherd type of guy,
对吗,佩皮?
isn’t that right, peppy?
帮老太太一个忙
Doing the old lady a favor
这就是那栋楼。
there’s the building.
可惜你以前没见过她……
Shame you never saw her in the old days…
一件真正的艺术品。
A real work of art.
他们要把它拆了,建一个赌场。
They’re going to tear it down and build a casino.
嘿,卢…
Hey, uh, Lou…
我能借用一下你的公♥寓♥吗?
Uh, could I borrow your apartment?
我的公♥寓♥吗?
My apartment?
是的。就一个小时
Yeah. Just for an hour
我给你100块。
there’s a 100 bucks in it for you.
100美元?是的。
100 bucks? Yeah.
让我告诉你,孩子…
Let me tell you something, kiddo…
我的房♥间可不是卡萨诺瓦先生的皇家套房♥。
My room ain’t exactly the royal suite of Mr. Casanova.
不,不,这不是给女孩的。
No, no, it’s not for a girl.
这是技术问题…业务。
It’s, uh, it’s technical… Business.
是谁告诉你我在维加斯的事的?
Who was it told you about me in Vegas?
嗯,你知道的,
Well, uh, you know,
那是在一群人中间。你的名字出现了。
it was in a crowd of people. Your name popped up.
高的?
Tall fellow?
是啊!对,就是这个。
Yeah! Yeah, that’s the one.
哈利gropke。
Harry gropke.
我想哈利去了维加斯。
Harry went to Vegas, t think.
一定是哈利。是的,是的。
Must have been Harry. Yeah, yeah.
是的。哈利。
Yeah. Harry.
卢:你知道吗?
Lou: You know something?
我认识哈利30年了。
I’ve known Harry for 30 years.
我有25年没见过他了。
I haven’t seen him in 25.
戴夫:是吗?
Dave: Yeah?
我崇拜有魅力、打扮得体、受过教育的女性。
I adore attractive well-groomed, educated women.
你是说拍教堂那一幕吗?
You mean making the church scene?
算了吧,牧师。
Forget it, reverend.
我没有休息。
I’m not resting.
我们到了。
Here we are.
这里没有陌生人!
No strangers in here!
哦,那是戴夫。他在楼上。
Oh, that’s Dave. He’s staying upstairs.
他来自拉斯维加斯,
He’s from Las Vegas,
哈利的好朋友。
good friend of Harry gropke’s.
我有些生意要和你商量。
I’ve got some business to discuss with you.
现在不行,格蕾丝。晚些时候
Not now, grace. Later
饼干的银烟盒在哪里?
where’s cookie’s silver cigarette case?
它就在我床边。
It was right here by my bed.
我看到你桌上有个秤。
I see you got a scale on the table.
慧俪轻体。用来测量食物。
Weight watchers. For measuring food.
帮我拿来。
Get it for me.
格蕾丝:卢,你给我回来!
Grace: Lou, vou get back here!
你得把我脚上的血推回来!
You got to push the blood back in my feet!
我马上就回来。
I’ll be right back.
卢,回来!
Lou, come back!
请进,请进。
Come in, come in.
你能把百叶窗关上吗?
Could you close the blinds?
我需要一个…
I need a…
汤匙。
Tablespoon.
太好了。谢谢。
That’s great. Thanks.
意大利婴儿泻药。
Italian baby laxative.
就是这样。
That’s what it is.
你喜欢魔术?
You like magic?
戴夫:
Dave:
把你的手放在磅秤上。
Pass your hand over the scale.
怎么啦?
What?
去吧!去吧,去做。
Go on! Go on, do it.
这是2000美元。
That’s $2,000.
2000美元?
$2,000?
好吧,说abracadabra。
Okay, say abracadabra.
来吧。
Come on.
来吧,说出来。
Come on, say it.
唵嘛呢叭咪吽。
Abracadabra.
这是4000美元。
That’s $4,000.
你能帮我把这个藏起来吗?
Could you, uh, stash this for me somewhere?
天啊,我不知道。就几个小时而已。
Jeez, I don’t know. It’s only for a couple of hours.
好吧。
Okay.
听着,你知道这里的街道。你能陪我走吗?
Ll ook, uh, you know the streets here. Could you walk me?
我不能离开grace。
I can’t leave grace.
你害怕吗?
Are you afraid?
我对她有点医疗问题。
I got a medical problem with her.
你是医生吗?医生!
Are you a doctor? Doctor!
她的脚有点不对劲。
There’s something wrong with her feet.