我觉得你闻起来不像金枪鱼。
I don’t think you smell like tuna fish.
你是不是因为我和戴夫私奔而生我的气?
Are you mad at me for going off with Dave?
我觉得这个孩子是我们的,
You know, I think of this baby as being ours,
克丽丝:戴夫,我的和你的。
chrissie: Dave and mine and yours.
萨尔,戴夫的灵魂要发达得多
Sal, Dave’s got a much higher developed soul
比你和我都好。
than either you or me.
我的意思是,我几乎没有转世,但是戴夫…
I mean, I’ve hardly been reincarnated at all, but Dave…
哇,他能记得古埃及的一切,
Wow, he can remember all the way back to ancient Egypt,
建造金字塔等等。
buildings the pyramids and all of that.
他的生活很艰难。
He’s had some really hard lives.
我觉得他,他应该
You know, I think he’s, he’s due
为了这次真正的大突破。
for a real big break in this one.
你今晚可以住在这里。
You can stay here tonight.
谢谢。
Thanks.
莎莉:我不会生气的。
Sally: I am not gonna get upset.
我不会生气的。
I’m not gonna get upset.
我不会生气的。
I’m not gonna get upset.
我不会生气的。
I’m not going to get upset.
嗨,活泼的。
Hi, peppy.
格蕾丝照例说。
Grace says the usual.
我知道该给佩皮什么。
I know what to give peppy.
来吧,宝贝。
Come on, baby.
123上有1美元。正确的。
$1.00 on 123. Right.
要倒闭了,卢。
Going out of business, Lou.
没有必要再玩数字游戏了。
No sense playing the numbers anymore.
艾达·科恩和六只小鹦鹉
Ida Cohen with the six parakeets
在赌场用8个25美分赢了400美元。
won $400 on eight quarters at the casino.
你有什么要告诉我的吗?
You got anything for me?
你今天给我带来了什么,桑尼?
What have you got for me today, Sonny?
我有这个421。
I’ve got this 421.
4-2-1。多少钱?
4-2-1. How much?
六位。
Six bits.
嘿,卢!
Hey, Lou!
406.
406.
50美分。
50 cents.
让我成为赢家,伙计。
Make me a winner, man.
赛迪。
Sadie.
三百二十一。
Three-two-one.
卢,祝我今天好运吧。
Wish me luck today, Lou.
我会的。好号♥码,三二一。
I will. Good number, three-two-one.
下注吧。
Place your bets.
不要再下注了。
No more bets.
你看起来。
You looked.
你把饮料洒了。
You spilled your drink.
不不不,你把眼睛抬起来了!
No, no, no, you took your eyes up!
你让我分散了你的注意力!
You allowed me to distract you!
大家听梅尔说
Everyone, listen to Mel
玩家们分组来到赌场。
the players are coming to the casino in teams.
一个坐在这里,一个坐在那里。
One sits here, one sits there.
卡片很好。
The cards are good.
一垒的球员把饮料洒了。
The player at the first base spills his drink.
你的眼睛在动。
Your eye moves.
在三垒的球员把赌注增加了两倍。
The player at the third base triples his bet.
他们有无数聪明的方法
They have a million clever ways
试图欺骗你。
of trying to cheat you.
焦点!
Focus!
集中注意力!集中精神。
Concentrate! Concentrate.
集中精神。
Concentrate.
(继续。
(Go ahead.
亲爱的,你迟到了。
Darling, you were late.
呃,呃,家人。
Uh, uh, family.
你喜欢这音乐吗?
Did you like the music?
美妙的音乐,诺玛·卡斯塔·天后,
Marvelous music, Norma casta diva,
崇拜月亮的贞洁女神。
the chaste goddess worshipping the moon.
是的。我开始喜欢上它了。
Yeah. I’m beginning to like it.
尊严,激♥情♥,大小。
Dignity, passion, size.
我能在软的3上放一个硬的10吗?
Can I lay a hard ten on a soft three?
喂,石头,帮我一把。
Say, rock, give me a hand.
是的。
Yep.
是的,好的。再见。
Yeah, okay. Bye.
48美元和6位。
$48 and six bits.
这周你心情不好。
You re down this week.
每个人都破产了。
Everybody’s broke.
有赢家吗?最好不要。
Have 1 got any winners? Better not have.
我可吃不起他妈的赢家。
I can’t afford fucking winners.
弗莱迪,这个烟盒卖♥♥两块钱怎么样?
Freddy, how about a double sawbuck for this cigarette case?
这是一个真正的美。
It’s a real beauty.
我要怎么穿我的古巴蒙特克里斯托
How am I supposed to fit my Cuban montecristos
到这破地方去?
into this piece of shit?
你从哪里来?
Where are you coming from?
戴夫:你认识弗雷德·奥莱利吗?
Dave: Do you know Fred O’Reilly?
弗雷德就在那边。
Fred’s right over there.
谢谢。不客气
Thanks. You’re welcome.
嗨。
Hi.
你是弗雷德·奥莱利吗?
You, uh, Fred O’Reilly?
是的。你是谁?
Yeah. Who are you?
嘿,有新东西吗?让我看看。
Hey, something new, huh? Let me see.
很好。
Very nice.
我在赌场赢了300美元。
I won $300 at the casino.
嗯…赌场。
Mmm… casino.
男:嘿,奎妮。
Man: Hey, queenie.
嘿,男人。
Hey, man.
我需要一点空间。
I need a little space around here.
快点,我有正事要办!
Come on, I got business!
我来看看。好吧。
I et’s take a look. Okay.
好吧。好了。
Okay. There you go.
很好。
Very nice.
哇!
Whoo!
确实很好。
Very nice, indeed.
这一带最近有点干旱。
There’s been a slight dry spell around here.
干旱期结束了。
Dry spell’s over.
白色圣诞节,恰逢其时。
White Christmas, perfect timing.
一个朋友叫我……我能帮他吗?
A friend called this am… Could I help him?
我不得不说不。
Had to say no.
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where dia you get this?
我在电♥话♥亭里找到的。
I found it in a phone booth.
在费城吗?
In Philadelphia?
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
听着,我会帮你朋友的。
Look, uh, I’ll help your friend.
如果你不♥穿♥成这样,你就不会。
Not looking like that, you won’t.
这是一个家庭小镇。
This is a family town.
你最好把自己弄干净。
Better get yourself cleaned up.
一件漂亮的休闲套装,粉蓝色的。
A nice leisure suit, powder blue.
弗雷德:不需要打领带。
Fred: Don’t need a tie.
听着,也许你可以预支我。
Look, uh, maybe you could advance me.
你知道,200,3007美元
You know, $200, 3007
你知道我很擅长的。
you know I’m good for it.
这是一个人口密集的城镇。
This is a very tight town.
我只跟跟我做生意的人做生意。
I only do business with the people I do business with.
和我做生意的人发现我在做生意
The people I do business with find out I do business
和那些我不做生意的人…
with the people I don’t do business with…
我不能和你做生意。
I can’t do business with you.
是的,但是拉斯维加斯的婴儿潮一代说…
Yeah, but boomer in Vegas said…
我不和拉斯维加斯的婴儿潮一代做生意。
I don’t do business with boomer in Vegas.
你看起来像个大甩卖♥♥。
You look like a fire sale.
听着,我已经在外奔波六周了?
Look, I’ve been on the road six weeks, okay?
把我弄干净,我是他妈的查尔斯王子。
Clean me up, I’m a fuckin’ prince Charles.
你不帮我吗?
You won’t help me?
瞧,我要把你也算进去!
Look, I’m cutting you in!
我当然愿意帮助我的朋友。
I sure would like to help my friend.