我从没想过你会。
I never thought you did.
但今晚我做到了。
But I did tonight.
你也看到了。
You saw it.
是的,我看到了。
Yeah, I saw it.
一些香槟吗?
Some champagne?
莎莉:没有。
Sally: No.
你知道,你有那么多年轻人…
You know, you got all those young guys…
伯尼。
Bernie.
你还能看到他们。
You could still see them.
我是个老人了。
I’m an old man.
这算是求婚吗?
Is this a proposal?
有人像我一样照顾过你吗?
Anyone ever take care of you like I did?
不。
No.
你觉得安全吗?
You feel safe?
是的。
Yes.
佛罗里达的天气很好。
They got nice weather at Florida.
法国有很棒的食物。
They’ve got great food in France.
但我在那里有朋友。
But I got friends down there.
我告诉你。我给你买♥♥新衣服。我带你去看看。
I tell you. I’ll buy you new clothes. I’ll show you off.
炫耀什么?
Show off what?
让孩子们看看结果有多好吧。
Well, you know, just let the boys see how well it turned out.
请。
Please.
来了。
Come.
嗯…
Well…
我从来没去过佛罗里达。
I’ve never been to Florida.
新闻播音员:我们有了双尸谋杀案的最新进展
News reader: We have an update on that double murder
在大西洋城。
in Atlantic city.
新闻观察员康妮·毕晓普正在待命。
News watcher Connie bishop is standing by.
进来吧,康妮。
Come in, Connie.
康妮:鲍勃,我们刚刚在大西洋城的新闻中休息了一下。
Connie: Bob, we’ve just had a break in the Atlantic city story.
一名目击者出面描述了枪手。
A witness has come forward who has described the gunman.
这是警方合成的那个人的照片。
This is a police composite of that man.
嘿!嘿,那是梅尔,是梅尔
Hey! Hey, that’s Mel that’s Mel
任何有消息的人请
anyone with any information should please
打大西洋城热♥线♥。嘿,是我,是我。
call the Atlantic city hot line. Hey, it’s me, it’s me.
我们会在下来的路上停下来,买♥♥下所有的报纸。
We’ll stop on the way down and buy all the newspapers.
这件事将在全国引起轰动。
This story is going to be big all over the country.
“黑帮杀戮撕裂大西洋城”热♥线♥电♥话♥号♥码是
“Gangland slaying rips apart Atlantic city.” The hot line number is
246 – 3100。
246-3100.
所有电♥话♥都将保密。
All calls will be kept confidential.
法国非常好。
France is very nice.
鲍勃:这里是wnbp,费城第七频道。
Bob: This is wnbp, channel 7, Philadelphia.
卢:优雅的
Lou: Grace’
格蕾丝,是你吗?
grace, is that you?
喂?
Hello?
你怎么敢在半夜把我吵醒?
How dare you wake me up in the middle of the night?
你到底在哪儿?
Where the hell are you?
我有个怀孕的孩子。
I have a pregnant child here.
格蕾丝:你应该让我有安全感。
Grace: You re supposed to make me feel safe.
你看新闻了吗?那两个被杀的兜帽男?
Did you see the news? Those two hoods that got killed?
猜猜是谁干的。你到底在哪儿?
Guess who did it. Where the hell are you?
格蕾丝,你听到我说的话了吗?
Grace, did you hear what I said?
他们要找的凶手…
The murderer they’re looking for…
那是我。你是什么意思?
That was me. What do you mean?
你”
You’
别跟我开玩笑了。你一定是在开玩笑。
don’t kid me. You must be kidding.
你脑子发软了吗?
You going soft in the head?
是你吗?
That was you?
那些人很危险。
Those were dangerous men.
我希望你能在这里。
I wish you could be here.
我希望我也能去。
I wish I could be there too.
你能告诉我你在哪儿吗?
Will you tell me where you are?
不。不,我不能告诉你我在哪。
No. No, I can’t tell you where I’m at.
现在,谁和你在一起?
Well, now, who is with you?
怎么啦?是楼上那个女孩吗?
What? Is it that girl upstairs?
瞧,我一个人。这里没人。只有我。
Look, I’m alone. There’s nobody here. Just me.
卢:一个人。
Lou: All alone.
卢:你能闭嘴听我说吗?
Lou: Will you shut up and listen?
格蕾丝:哦,不。我能听到附近有人。
Grace: Oh, no. I can hear someone around there.
我知道你不是一个人。
I know you’re not by yourself.
我受够了。
And I have had it.
你在五分钟内回来,否则你就被解雇了。
You get back here within five minutes or you’re fired.
我待会再跟你聊。我不再觉得好笑了。
I’ll talk to you later. I’m not amused anymore.
早上好。
Good morning.
天已经亮了。
It’s light out.
产小羊。
Yean.
天啊,我渴了。
Jeez, I’ m thirsty.
你想喝点果汁吗?
You want some juice?
不。
No.
要我出去买♥♥点什么吗?
Want me to go out and get something?
啊…n不。我去拿。你为什么不休息呢?
Ah… n-no. I’ll go get it. Why don’t you rest?
不,我很想去。
No, I’d love to go.
但是,我,我真的很想吃披萨。
But, I, ah, I’d really like some pizza.
我知道这听起来很疯狂。我去。
I know it sounds crazy. I’ll go.
我喜欢披萨。我去拿。
I love pizza. I’ll get it.
我们会翻转。
We’ll flip.
正面。
Heads.
你赢了。
You win.
要钱吗?
Want any money?
不。
No.
你会需要这些的。
You’ll need these.
谢谢。
Thanks.
50,嗯,你喜欢什么?
50, um, what do you like?
鳀鱼?蘑菇吗?
Anchovies? Mushrooms?
没有凤尾鱼。
No anchovies.
我,没有。
Me, neither.
别忘了把车扔了。很快。
Don’t forget to ditch the car… Soon.
你救了我的命。
You saved my life.
广播里的人:日出学期。
Man on radio: Sunrise semester.
新泽西的电波大学。
New Jersey’s university of the airwaves.
今天我们将讨论法国的名酒。
Today we will be discussing the great wines of France.
你考虑过去法国拉贝尔旅行吗?
Have you ever considered a trip to la belle, France?
让我们从香槟开始。
Let’s start with champagne.
三个世纪以前,
Three centuries ago,
一个叫唐·培里侬的和尚…
a monk by the name of dom perignon…
给我叫辆出租车,回大西洋城。
Call me a taxi, back to Atlantic city.
我做到了。
I did that.
产小羊。
Yean.
是吗?
Yeah?
哦,对不起,女士。你弄错了……
Oh, I’m sorry, lady. You got the wrong…
1000年?
1,000?
为什么不呢?
Why not?