我认识巴格西·西格尔。我是他的狱友。
I knew bugsy Siegel. T was his cell mate.
我要那笔钱。它属于我。
I want that money. It belongs to me.
莎莉:别跟我胡扯。
Sally: Don’t give me that shit.
卢:听着,我没有。
Lou: Listen, I don’t have it.
萨利:把它给我。卢:我没有。
Sally: Give it to me. Lou: I don’t have it.
嘿,老头。
Hey, old man.
嘿,狡猾的爷爷。
Hey, foxy grandpa.
现在结束了。我要钱。
It’s over now. I want the money.
来一个。你知道我在说什么。
Come one. You know what I’m talking about.
把钱给我。
Give me the money.
把钱给我……现在。
Give me the money… now.
你婊♥子♥。你打了我一巴掌。
You bitch. You slapped me.
你扇了我一巴掌,你这个蠢婊♥子♥。
You slapped me, you stupid bitch.
这笔钱。
The money.
钱,钱,钱……
Money, money, mon…
嘿。
Hey.
快点,离开这里。
Come on, get out of here.
辊筒
Onl
快上车!
get in the car!
你:嗯。
I ou: Un.
卢:我真不敢相信我做到了。
Lou: I can’t believe I did it.
我流血了吗?他割伤我了吗?
Am I bleeding? Did he cut me?
我真不敢相信我做到了。
I can’t believe I did it.
我真的做到了。
I really did it.
你看到我做了吗?
Did you see me do it?
我很好。
I’m all right.
我看到你身上的刀了。
I saw that knife on you.
我扣动了扳机……砰!砰!
I pulled the trigger… Bam! Bam!
你看到他脸上的表情了吗?
Did you see the look on his face?
把枪扔掉。
Get rid of that gun.
我保护了你。
I protected you.
你会停下来吗?摆脱它。
Will you stop point… Get rid of it.
多少钱?四分之一。
How much? A quarter.
你不识字吗?
Can’t you read?
女士,这是我二十年来第一次离开大西洋城。
Lady, it’s the first time that I’ve been out of Atlantic city in 20 years.
一张1000美元的钞票?
A $1,000 bill?
我很抱歉。
I’m sorry.
在这里。这是100。
Here. There’s a 100.
我把25美分借给你。
I’ll lend you the quarter.
谢谢您,夫人。
Thank you, madam.
我和我妈妈的房♥间。
A room for me and my mother.
我们还想喝点东西。
And we want some drinks.
波旁威士忌,可乐。
Bourbon, coke.
不,沃尔特。
No, Walt.
做香槟吧。
Uh, make that champagne.
花生、饼干。
Peanuts, crackers.
昂贵的那种。
The expensive kind.
法国的那种。
The French kind.
是的。明白了吗?
Oui. Got it?
电视上的男人:现在是所有新闻的时间
Man on TV: It’s time now for all the news
还有所有的头条新闻。
and all the headlines.
这是11点的报道
Here with the 11:00 report
是主持人鲍勃·威尔逊
is anchorman Bob Wilson,
还有获奖的第七频道新闻观察小组。
and the award-winning channel 7 news-watch team.
晚上好。
Good evening.
今晚大西洋城再次发生暴♥力♥事件。
Violence has struck again tonight in Atlantic city.
恐惧和混乱笼罩着这个原本平静的度假胜地,
Fear and confusion now reside in the otherwise peaceful resort,
新闻播音员:在两个黑社会犯罪分子被残忍♥谋杀之后。
newsreader: After the brutal murders of two underworld crime figures.
警方正在征求该市执法官员的意见。
City law enforcement officials are being sought for comments.
新闻观察员康妮·毕晓普正在待命
News-watcher Connie bishop is standing by
还有我们姐妹城市的实时视频报道。
with a live eye-cam report from our sister city.
康妮?
Connie?
博德,这是暴♥力♥事件的第二晚了
Bod, it’s the second night of violence
在这个通常安静但通常摇摆不定的东部赌场之都。
in this normally quiet yet generally swinging casino capital of the east.
警♥察♥局长奥尔蒙德是知道答案的人。
Police chief allmond is the man with the answers.
他现在正在停车。
And he’s pulling up right now.
阿尔蒙德局长,这之间有什么联♥系♥吗
Chief almond, is there any connection
在今晚的谋杀案和昨天在公园车里的残忍♥杀戮之间吗?
between tonight’s murder and yesterday’s brutal slaying in the park mobile?
我们今天在追踪一条新线索。
We’re tracing a new lead today.
康妮:你听起来很生气。我很生气。
Connie: You sound angry. I’m damn angry.
如果黑帮来大西洋城,他们就死定了。
If mobsters come to Atlantic city, they’re dead.
他们得亲自回答我的问题。
They’re gonna have to answer to me personally.
康妮:所以这些都是与暴徒有关的杀戮?
Connie: So these are mob-connected slayings?
大西洋城没有黑帮杀人。
There’s no mob slayings in Atlantic city.
让他们在别的地方生病,不要在我的地盘上。
Let them «ill themselves someplace else, not on my turf.
康妮:局长,有目击者吗?
Connie: Chief, are there, are there any witnesses?
康妮,谢谢你。
Connie, please, thank you.
所以,你知道了,鲍勃。没有线索,没有目击者。
So, there you have it, Bob. No clues, no witnesses.
没人知道凶手是怎么逃脱的。
No one’s really sure how the killers got away.
鲍勃吗?
Bob?
鲍勃:谢谢你,康妮。
Bob: Thank you, Connie.
我们将从大西洋城发回更多报道
We’ll have more from Atlantic city
随着这个戏剧性故事的展开。
as this dramatic story unfolds.
这是胃吗?
Is this the stomach?
这是那个婴儿吗?
Is this the baby?
感觉很好。
It feels nice.
我在战争期间来到这里。
I came here during the war.
贝蒂·格拉布尔比赛。
Betty grable look-alike contest.
木板路,
The boardwalk,
里面有几百个像贝蒂·格拉布尔的人
filled with hundreds of Betty grable look-alikes
来自美国各地
from all over America,
出♥售♥战争债券。
selling war bonds.
我在大西洋城的木板路上
I on the boardwalk in Atlantic city
生活将是桃子和奶油
life will be peaches and cream j
你从来没回过家?
you never went back home?
格蕾丝:没有。
Grace: No.
我遇到了一些男孩。
I met some boys.
我你。
I ou.
Cookie pinza,我后来娶了她。
Cookie pinza, who I later married.
大西洋城成了我的家。
Atlantic city became my home.
你应该飞回家。
You ought to fly home.
我请你买♥♥票。
I’ll treat you to the ticket.
你会吗?
You will?
如果你能系上安全带的话。
If you can get a seat belt around that.
哦,我从来不系安全带。
Oh, I never use seat belts.
我不相信重力。
I don’t believe in gravity.
我们都在一次枪击中失去了手下。
We both lost our men through a shooting.
我不介意戴夫死了。
I don’t mind that Dave’s dead.
这只是意味着他会更早投胎,仅此而已。
It just means he’ll be reincarnated sooner, that’s all.
你是说琦琦要回来了?
You mean, cookie’s coming back?
确定。一切都回来了。
Sure. Everything comes back.
你知道,你把人照顾得很好。
You know, you look after people good.
我从来不用照顾任何人。
I never had to look after anybody.
我是一个公主。
I was a Princess.
我喜欢……
I like that…
制♥造♥新闻。
Making the news.
哦……
Oh…
谁是巴格西·西格尔?
Who was bugsy Siegel?
上。
On.
最卑鄙,最寒冷。
The meanest, the coldest.
他是你的狱友?
And he was your cell mate?
好吧,我得说实话。
Well, I got to be honest.
我被关在监狱里,那是什么?
I was in the slammer on a d & d. What’s that?
D & D,醉酒扰乱治安。
D & d. Drunk and disorderly.
他们在去莱文沃斯的路上把巴格西带到那里待了大约10分钟。
They brought bugsy there for about 10 minutes on the way to leavenworth.
天啊,他生气了。
Man, was he pissed off.
母鸡。
Hen.
他甚至都不认识我。
He didn’t even know me.
就这些吗?
And that’s all?
我这辈子从没杀过人。
I never killed anybody in my life.