哦,哇!看,是象头神!
Oh, wow! Look, it’s Ganesh!
这是上天的指示。
It’s a sign from heaven.
再见了,小鸡们,我们要离开树林了
goodbye, little chicks, we are leaving the sticks
我们要赶六点差一刻的火车
We are catching the train at a quarter to six
所以如果有人来拜访的话
so if anyone should drop around
请你告诉他们我们能被找到
s won’t you please tell them that we can be found
在大西洋城的木板路上
on the boardwalk in Atlantic city
我们将在梦中漫步
I we will walk in a dream
在大西洋城的木板路上
on the boardwalk in Atlantic city
生活将是桃子和奶油
life will be peaches and cream
那里有咸水,那里有空气
there, where the salt water air
J展现了这位女士的魅力
brings out the lady’s charms
Jd在那儿,坐在摇椅上
jd there, on a rolling chair
他会投入你的怀抱
he will ride into your arms
哦,灰姑娘,你会找到你的男人的
jd oh, cinderella, you will find your fella &
对不起,女士。你不能把那些袋子带进来。
Excuse me, ma am. You can’t bring those bags in here.
哦,我们在找莎莉。
Oh, we’re looking for Sally.
对不起,这是酒店的规定,你不能……
Excuse me, it’s the hotel policy and you don’t…
抱歉,你不能带包进来。
You can’t bring bags in here, I’m sorry.
在这里工作的她是个很棒的女孩。
She’s a really great girl who works here.
哦,基♥督♥。
Oh, Christ.
嗨。
Hi.
哇,见到你真是太好了。
Oh, wow, it’s really good to see you.
我不想你在这里。给我滚出去。
I don’t want you here. Get your asses out of here.
你什么时候结束?
When do you finish?
听着,你不能和我住在一起。
Look, youre not staying with me.
戴夫:看,莎莉……
Dave: Look, Sally…
我们有钱。莎莉:哦,太好了。
We’ve got money. Sally: Oh, great.
你在旅馆里。检查。
Youre in a hotel. Check in.
我们会有钱的。
We will have money.
菊花:莎莉吗?
Chrissie: Sally?
萨尔?
Sal?
你能帮我拼写一个小时吗?是的,当然。
Can you spell me for an hour? Yeah, sure.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
我丈夫和我妹妹。
My husband and my sister.
克丽丝:我们开车穿过犹他州。
Chrissie: We drove across Utah.
你一定会喜欢那里的瀑布的,莎莉。
Oh, you’d really love those waterfalls there, Sally.
然后是科罗拉多。
And then Colorado.
天哪,我们在那里遇到了一些美丽的印第安人
Boy, did we ever meet some beautiful Indians there
他们住在公社里。
who live on a commuhne.
天啊,他们有炸♥药♥蘑菇。
Boy, did they have some dynamite mushrooms.
你知道吗,连牛都被撞坏了!
Do you know, even the cows were wrecked!
哦,安娜,然后我们在路易斯安那迷路了。
Oh, Ana then we got lost in Louisiana.
莎莉,我喜欢过你的公♥寓♥吗!
Oh, hey, Sally, do I ever love your apartment!
它是如此……真有禅意。
It’s so… it’s so zen.
你喜欢禅宗吗?
Are you into zen?
葛瑞丝:卢!
Grace: Lou!
你又迟到了!
You re late again!
佩皮很紧张。
Peppy’s very nervous.
佩皮知道他有个约会。
Peppy knows he’s got an appointment.
我在这里,摇着这个铃
Here I am, ringing this bell
就像《钟楼怪人》里的查尔斯·劳顿。
like Charles laughton in the hunchback of notre dame.
这就是你想要我做的吗?
Is that what you want from me?
变成驼背,为你摇铃?
To become a hunchback, ringing for you?
卢:你想要土豆和鸡蛋吗?
Lou: You want hash and eggs?
我不是任何人的驼背。
I am nobody’s hunchback.
你为我工作,loul
You work for me, loul
你塞进嘴里的香烟,我买♥♥单!
the cigarettes you put in your mouth, I pay for!
我按这个铃,你就下来。
I ring this bell and you get down here.
你没有番茄酱。
You got no ketchup.
格蕾丝:你为什么不买♥♥一些?
Grace: Why the hell don’t you get some?
我不想让你来我工作的地方!
I don’t want you coming where I work!
我是来看你的!我不想让你跟着我。
I came to see you! I don’t want you following me.
我不想再让你惊喜了。
I don’t want any more of your surprises.
克丽丝:嘿,发生什么事了?
Chrissie: Hey, what’s going on in there?
戴夫,别烦她。别打她。
Dave, leave her alone. Don’t rough her up.
我是说,如果她不想让我们在这里,我们可以去别的地方。
I mean, if she doesn’t want us here, we can go somewhere else.
没事的,克丽丝。没关系,呃…
Oh, it’s okay, chrissie. It’s okay, uh…
你为什么不做些深呼吸?
Why don’t you do some deep breathing?
克丽丝:好的。
Chrissie: Yeah, okay.
嘿,他真是个好人,你知道吗,莎莉。
Hey, he’s really a wonderful man, you know, Sally.
莎莉:你为什么这么做……和她私奔
Sally: Why did you do it… Running away with her,
这样羞辱我?
humiliating me like that?
如果你要让别人怀孕,
If you’re going to knock somebody up,
找一个能照顾自己的人。
pick somebody who can take care of herself.
你想让我说什么,对不起吗?
What do you want me to say, I’m sorry?
这种事时有发生。
These things happen.
我要你离开这里。
I want you out of here.
我需要你。我不想你在这里。
I need you. I don’t want you here.
克丽丝呢?她需要你。
What about chrissie? She needs you.
这次我不会再照顾你们俩了。
I’m not taking care of either of you this time.
你在和别人约会吗?
Are you seeing someone?
是的,一个人。
Yeah, someone.
你在拉斯维加斯把我搞砸了
You screwed me up in Vegas
所以我找不到工作。
so I couldn’t get a job.
这是我的决定……我死后,
This is what I’ve decided… After I die,
我要让佩皮陪葬,就在我怀里。
I’m going to have peppy buried with me, right in my arms.
你觉得我会信任你来照顾他吗?
You think I’d trust you to take care of him?
你照顾他一分钱都拿不到
You’re not going to get one nickel to take care of him
等我走了。
after I’m gone.
亲我一下,佩皮。给我一个小小的吻。来吧。
Give me a kiss, peppy. Give me a little kiss. Come on.
卢:小马屁精。
Lou: Little ass-kisser.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
我说我们需要更多狗粮。
I said we need more dog food.
你剪优♥惠♥券了吗?
Did you cut the coupons?
是的,我剪了优♥惠♥券。
Yes, I cut the coupons.
嘘。快点,佩皮。
Shoo. Come on, now, peppy.
报纸上有11张省钱券。
There were 11 money-saver coupons in the paper.
现在里面有11张省钱优♥惠♥券。
There’s 11 money-saving coupons in there now.
在这里……想数一数吗?
Here… want to count ’em?
我的手都动不了了。
I can’t even move my hands anymore.
我给你搓手指。
I’ll rub your fingers for you.
不!你离我远点。
No! You stay away from me.
上次你推我的关节炎
I ast time you had shoved my arthritis
清理到我的肘部。
clear up to my elbow.
让我走吧。这是晚了。
Let me get going. It’s late.
我还需要5美元。
I’ll need five more dollars.
格蕾丝:还有5个?
Grace: Five more?
你想抽烟吗?你偷香烟。
You want cigarettes? You steal cigarettes.
你可是个大贼。
You’re the big-time thief.
先生策划……
Mr. mastermind…
10-most-wanted先生!
Mr. 10-most-wanted!
够了!
That’s enough!
没有什么就够了。
Nothing’s enough.
哦,狗屎。
Oh, shit.
你知道,我一直想要有…
You know, I always wanted shoes with…
透明的塑料高跟鞋一眼就能看穿
Clear, plastic heels you could see through
里面有活金鱼。
with live goldfish swimming in ’em.
那不是很快吗?
Wouldn’t that be swift?
得走得这么精致。
Have to walk so delicate.
你就像迈达斯王的翻版。
You’re like king midas in reverse.
我不想让你碰我的东西。
I don’t want you touching my stuff.
听着,你欠我的。
Listen, you owe me.
出去。
Get out.
谁把你从萨斯喀彻温省救出来的?
Who got you out of fucking saskatchewan?
如果不是我,你早就回家了
If it wasn’t for me, you’d be back home
做老鼠果酱,找伐木工。
making mouse jam, putting out for lumberjacks.
滚出去!
Get out!
你闻到了,你知道吗?
You smell, vou know that?
就像一罐腐烂的金枪鱼。
Like a can of rotten tuna fish.