Who the hell is this?
是谁?
Please complete the transmission.
请继续传送
Shit
可恶
No. wait.
别删 等等
Honey…
小甜甜
I’m going to tear your heart out.
我去把你心挖出来
Holy Mary.
这下惨了
Let’s get you your case.
快进来
Don’t do this to me. We gonna go. Come on.
别这样 我们得跷头了
We gonna go.
我们要赶快闪了
Shit!
闹心
Pearl. come on.
珍珠 快点
Please. Please don’t do this.
求你不要这样
Pearl. Come on.
珍珠
Don’t!

Don’t?

Don’t what?
别什么?
Rath.
瑞斯
Is that you?
是你吗?
The disk.
交出磁片
It’s you.
是你
Disk.
磁片
You tried the move. Didn’t you?
你试走了那步棋 对吗
Bishop takes rook pawn.
主教吃掉城♥堡♥
It’s a powerful move.
很高明的棋
Would have been Nicolai’s move. Don’t you think?
尼古拉一定会这么下 是吧?
You got a move for me?
有什么建议吗?
You know, it’slike chess.
你看 就跟下棋一样
Is she alive?
她还活着吗?
Did you kill her?
你把她杀了?
Did you kill my mark?
你杀了我的标靶?
Are you there? Sweety.
小甜甜 你活着没?
542.
五四二
Is she dead yet? Bobby?
她是不是已经死了
I took care of business on my end. How about you?
我这边料理干净了 你呢
A woman. It’s not the same as killing a man.
杀女人和杀男人不一样
You have to pull the trigger a different way.
扣扳机的方式有区别
Is she beautiful? Bobby?
她长得漂亮吗?
Pull the trigger. Kill her.
扣扳机 杀了她
Come on. Do it. Do it.
动手吧 动手 动手
Pull the trigger.
扣扳机
Pull the trigger. Kill her. Be professional.
扣扳机 杀了她 专业一点
Kill her.
杀了她
It’s my beeper.
这是我的呼叫器
Come on.
快点
Where’s your car?
你的车呢
I don’t remember where it’s parked.
我忘了停在哪里
I got your car right here.
你的车就在那里
That’s all right. I got it.
没事 我会处理
Who the hell are you?
你是谁?
I’m a government employee.
为政♥府♥做事的
Bulishit.
瞎编
Just drive, watch your speed.
专心开车 别超速
Where we going?
去哪里
You’ll know when we get there. Watch your speed.
到了会告诉你 别超速
Slow down.
开慢点
Ican’t. I’m too nervous.
不行 我太紧张了
Slow down.
慢一点
This other guy, does he work for the government too?
另个家伙也是政♥府♥的人吗?
It’s between you and him, right?
这是你们私人恩怨 是吧?
Just leave me out of it.
别把扯进来
We can’t.
恕难从命
You’re the mark.
你是我们的标靶
Take it easy
慢一点
My cat
我的猫
Damn
可恶
Hello.
你好
Pearl. come out, don’t be afraid.
珍珠 快出来 别怕
Why are you here? How are you? Sweety.
你怎么会在这儿?
Where’s her mama?
她妈妈呢?
I was going to ask you that.
我正想向你打听
Thank you, pussycat.
谢了 小猫咪
Cold.
冷的
Cold.
冷的
Hot.
热的
So that’s where you live.
原来你住这里
I really love you.
我真的爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Baby
宝贝儿
Where is he?
他在哪里?
You sick bitch.
你这变♥态♥女人
Downstairs.
楼下
Do you want to live?
想不想活命?
Give me the key of your apartment.
公♥寓♥钥匙都给我
All right.

Meet me at the pet shop.
到宠物用品店等找
Come on.
快走
Blank. Shit.
空磁片
Blank.
空白的
Jennifer.
珍妮佛
Jennifer. Wait.
珍妮佛 等等
Hey, pal. Come on! Move it!
伙计 快点 别挡路
I’m sorry.
对不起
Jasmine.
茉莉花香
Damn.
糟了
Your gun is slow.
你枪法可真衰
I’m not the one shooting at mirrors.
我可不会对镜子乱开枪
Who the hell do you think…
你怎么可以
Surprise.
意外吧
The disk.
磁片拿来
The disk.
磁片拿来
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
别跑 别跑
I told you to wait. Shut up!
我叫你去等我 别出声
Disk.
磁盘
Get out.
快出去
I beat you to the buyers.
我做掉了买♥♥家
Now. I beat you to the mark.
现在看谁先干掉标靶
I’m sorry…
真是抱歉
but I think I picked the wrong guy to be my hero.
我竟还错把你当成偶像
You know…
你知道吗
Today is my birthday.
今天是我的生日
Today I become number one.
从今天起我是天下第一杀手
And I got a present.
而且还得到份生日礼物
Fuck
可恶
Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck
可恶
Happy birthday. Asshole.
生日快乐 混♥蛋♥
Goddamn it.
太糟糕了
The girl from downstairs, I saw her come back to the building.
住楼下的女孩 我看到她回来
She’s not in her apartment.
她不在自己的房♥间
She could be here somewhere in the building, I must find her.
可能在其它地方 我得找到她
She’s dead.
她死了
Come here, pearl.
珍珠 过来
Get back here. Come here, come here.
回来
Pearl, get back here. Come here, come here, girl.
快过来
She likes me.
她喜欢我
She likes dead fish too.
她也喜欢死鱼
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Robert Rath.
罗伯特·瑞斯
I’m Electra.
我叫伊蕾
Are you one of them?
你也受雇来杀我?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!