The mark. Who’s the mark?
标靶是何方神圣?
Here you go. Pearl.
吃吧 珍珠
Here you go.
快吃
No. thanks. I won’t have any.
不 谢了 我不吃这东西
I’m just going to have some coffee.
我喝些咖啡就好
You know what? I forgot to tell you.
对了 差点忘了告诉你…
We got our pictures.
照片洗出来了
Let’s see what we have here.
我们来瞧瞧
This is good. I like this one.
这张好 我喜欢
It’s your good side. See.
是你的侧面 瞧
That’s not so bad.
还不错
Not so bad. Huh?
不赖吧
And you say you don’t photograph well.
你还说你不上镜头
No! I don’t have time to talk about thin right now.
我现在没空谈这个
You never have time to talk about it That is not true.
你老说没空谈 我才没有
That is not true.
你冤枉我
I have time to talk about it but now. And you know that.
只是现在没空
I wanted to talk about this last night and you didn’t want to talk about…
昨晚我要谈 你不肯
I had to get my sleep last night.
昨晚我要睡觉
Hi. Mrs. blattary. What you making?
史太太 你在煮什么呀?
Every time we start talking about this, you always…
每次要谈这件事 你就…
Why’d you bring it up for? Guys…
那你为何一直提它 邻居们
what are you doing?
你们到底有完没完
Don’twalk away. because we’regoing to have it out.
别走 我们现在说个清楚
You’re not helping matters here. You’re not.
你这样不解决问题
Stop it! What?
住手 住什么
I’m no concerned about what your mother thinks.
你♥妈♥的♥话我可不敢违抗
You want to slam boom?
你要摔门吗?
Oh, Jenny.
可怜的珍妮
Room 115.
115室
I have the disk.
磁片在我手里
The buyers arrive at noon. Flight 1055.
买♥♥主乘1055班机中午到达
I’ll attempt contact at 12:30 and every tg miaataa utter that.
我12点半开始每15分钟联络一次
Do you have hard copy images?
资料有列印出来吗?
Yea. What do I call the principal?
有 买♥♥主头头叫什么?
Call him, Remy.
叫他雷米
How’ll they know? They’ll know.
他们怎么找你? 他们会知道的
Try and trace that one, baby.
有本事自然找得到
Poor baby.
可怜的小宝贝
Hi. Welcome. How are you today?
欢迎光临 你好吗
Keep twenty dollars, keep the car handy.
给你20块小费 把车子停在附近
Great. Is there anything else I can do for you today?
好的 还有没有何事可效劳?
No. Thanks pal.
没有 谢谢
Let me get your ticket here.
我拿停车卡给您
Can I help you for your bag? No, I got it.
需要帮忙提包吗 不了 我自己来
You need your ticket, Mam. Here’s your ticket. Thank you.
这是停车卡 谢谢您
I hated that restaurant. What a terrible place.
这是什么烂餐厅
I didn’t like anything about it. All those foreigners.
一无是处 一大堆外国佬
What an awful…
实在令人
What an awful, awful restaurant.
实在令人厌恶
Please don’t make another reservation there.
以后再也不去了
You can certainly find a better spot.
你一定得换家餐厅
Fourth floor.
十四楼
You’re welcome, baby. My pleasure.
不用客气 小宝贝
Arriving passenger Romp, please go to a white courtesy phone.
雷米先生请接旅客专线电♥话♥
Passenger Remy, please go to a white courtesy phone.
雷米先生请接旅客专线电♥话♥
Hello, this is Remy.
我是雷米
Are you ready to go shopping on the Home Network?
准备好上购物网路大血拼吗?
Price is $40, 000.
货价四万美金
Where are you?
你在那里?
Are you ready? Yes or no.
准备好了吗? 回答是或不是
Yes.
准备好了
The Marriott Hotel. There are pay phones across from the olooetora.
马里奥酒店 电梯旁公用电♥话♥
You’vegot 20 minutes, give or take 10 seconds.
限20分钟内到达 误差不得超过10秒
Cut your hair.
去把头发剪剪
Taxi.
计程车
Good, you’re early.
很好 提前抵达
Get the Yellow Pages.
翻开电♥话♥簿
Right.
好的
Lonely?
寂寞吗?
In town on business?
来城里办事
Why are you check the escorts.
翻到伴♥游♥公♥关♥服务栏
Got it.
找到了
Get room 718. I smell a rat…
到718号♥房♥ 若耍诈的话…
the disk and I are gone.
磁片和我立刻消失
We simpatico?
一言为定哦?
Simpatico. yes.
一言为定
Hold the elevator, please.
请等一下
Damn.
可恶
Excuse me, sir. Sorry, sorry. It’s okay.
对不起 没关系
Maintenance.
有了
Operator.
总机你好
I’d like to report a problem on the 12th floor. Ploetrieitp’a oat.
12楼电力设备发生故障
Fourth floor.
四楼到
The 12th floor? What room?
12楼 哪间房♥?
I’ll check the circuit breakers.
我来查查线路
Seventh floor.
七楼到
Excuse me. Sorry.
请让让 抱歉
I’d like to make a reservation.
我要订房♥
Buyers, seller, let’ssee if they booked multiple rooms.
买♥♥家 卖♥♥家 看看订了几间房♥
Come out, wherever you are.
通通给我现身吧
Hey. fellas, slow down.
各位 别那么紧张
Relax.
轻松一下嘛
First. I’ll need a $10, 000 deposit.
首先 我要1万块订金
That’s wasn’t an arangement.
事先没安排
Then we have nothing to discuss.
那就别说了
Hang on. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等一下
Here’s today’s menu.
今日菜单如下…
Give me a second…
等一下…
I must put in a disk.
我要放磁片进去
All right, it’s in.
好了
Where do you want 10 thousand?
1万块放那里?
There’s a screw driver on the table.
桌子有螺丝起子
Then you’ll find a conveyance.
你会看到运钞车
Thienhe Bells. Good teew. Twenty reewa.
芝加哥公牛队 订了20间房♥
Here, Katz. Two rooms, 718. 542.
凯兹猫 718和542
Paid in cash. Let’s check out the room service.
付现订房♥ 查查餐点服务
Twin 9 millimeters.
双9毫米
Room 718. Nothing in room 542.
718房♥ 没有 542房♥
Coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee.
咖啡 咖啡 咖啡 咖啡
Tuna fish.
鲔鱼
Tuna fish?
鲔鱼?
Here it comes.
运钞车来了
Look out, Pearl
珍珠 小心!
Yes.
到手了
Pennies from heaven.
天上掉钱
Baby, you keep this warm for me.
宝贝 替我看着钞票
I’m going to format your disk, orient it, to receive the data.
我在准备你的磁片 准备交易
You getting this, Hans Brinker?
拿到了吗? 大英雄
Interpol.
国际刑♥警♥
Telephone?
电♥话♥吗?
It comes from here.
声音从这儿来的
This is not my beeper.
这不是我的呼叫器
Interpol.
国际刑♥警♥
What’s going on down there?
发生什么事?
Hello? Can you hear me?
喂 你们听得到吗?
Hans Drinker, Mr. Dutchman. talk to me. I’m not kidding.
汉斯·卓英克 说话 别开玩笑
Hello?
在吗
Complete the transmission.
继续传送
Who is this?
是谁?