Come in.
进来
I’m taking Marcelo’ll into town.
我打算带咱儿子马塞罗到城里去几天
To see Machievel’s play…
去看马基雅维利的戏剧是吗
Ezio, he’s play closed at three weeks ago.
艾吉奥 他的戏剧三星期前就结束了
I missed it?
难道我已经错过了?
We’re visiting your sister.
我去你妹妹家走亲戚
Keep an eye on Flavia, okay?
你照顾好咱宝贝女儿弗拉维亚拉 好吗
Yes, of course.
放心 我会的
We will be back soon. Goodbye, my love.
过几天我们就会回来的
So long, See you. Be safe!
路上注意安全 我的爱人!
Flavia, treasure, stay where I can see you.
我的宝贝女儿 呆在我能看到你的地方
Leave her alone!
放开我女儿!
Be cool, dad.
冷静点 爸爸
Go inside, Flavia.
进屋去女儿
I do not know what else to say.
我不知道说些什么
I’m sorry. I do not want any part of this.
对不起 我不想卷进你们的是非
I want to understand.
我想知道…
Understand what?
想知道什么
How to lead, to rebuilt my order.
如何重新建立起我领导的队伍
No! For me that’s over. It’s over.
不! 对我来说那种生活已经结束了
I think you should go.
我认为你该离开了!
Ezio, she has come a long way.
艾吉奥! 她是大老远来的
Shao Yun. Have we done well?
“邵云”? 这样称呼是吗?
Would you stay for supper?
留下来吃晚饭么?
Thank you! Good.
谢谢! 好
Good! We have a spare bedroom.
太好了 我们正好有空出的卧室
You are welcome to stay a few nights.
你可以留宿几晚
Are you Okay?
你还好么
I can not seem to leave my past behind me.
我好像还没有甩掉过去的生活
I started to disactive my life so late, Sofia.
到了这把年纪才开始过上安定的日子 索菲亚
I know I would not have enough time to do everything.
我知道自己没有多余的时间去完成一切
Now I worry that I do not have enough time to do anything.
而现在 我恐怕已经什么都做不成了
Yun!
云?
Shao Yun!
邵云
Get out!
你给我出来!
The wind. It opened the door.
刮风了 门是被风刮开的
Hurry!
快!
Sorry.
对不起
I was wrong.
我错了
I think you need to go.
我觉得你该离开这儿了
My name is Ezio Auditore.
我的名字叫艾吉奥·奥迪托雷
When I was a young.
当我还是个楞头青年时
I had liberty, but I did not see it.
我拥有自♥由♥ 但没有在意它
I had time but did not know it.
我拥有时间 但没有意识到它
And I had love, but I did not feel it.
我拥有爱情 但没有察觉到它
It would be 41 years before I understood the meaning of all three.
41年前我就应该明白这三样东西
I want to understand,
我想要弄明白
like you do, to help my people.
然后就像你那样 去帮助我的百姓
I was an assassin for a long time, Yun.
我曾经做了很长一段时间的刺客 云
And I know that at any moment, someone could come for me.
我知道 随时都可能有人来找我寻仇
Or my family!
或是报复我的家人
Don’t you see? This’s why I must to be careful.
知道了吗 所以我必须小心谨慎
I usually hire people to help me with vintage. The grape is harvest.
通常我会雇人在丰收季节来帮忙摘葡萄
But…
不过…
enters. Let’s get something to eat.
算了不说这些了 我们去吃点东西吧
I would be lucky if this lasted three seasons.
如果这能维持三个季节就好了
This way. I want to show you something.
这边走 给你看些东西
It is nice town!
真是座美丽的城市啊!
full of life.
你看看这…
Half of my family was murdered in this plaza.
我半个家族的人在这广场被谋杀处刑
Right there. Ah! 45 years ago.
就在这里 四十五年前
But now, seeing like this, full of life…
但现在 你看看 一片繁荣
I can not help but feel contain.
我已经感到满足了
Satisfied so much pain to has faded away.
痛苦也渐渐淡忘
The life of an assassin is pain.Yun!
刺客的一生是痛苦的 云
You suffer it, you inflict it.
你要受苦 抑或使别人痛苦
You watch it happen.
只能眼睁睁看着痛苦降临
If there is a hope, you can help it to disappear with time.
我希望你能让这些痛苦 随着时间而消逝
Terrible irony! Go home, there you go.
天色不早了 我们回去吧
All right, I have to drag this old house up.
好了 是时候该回我的庄园去了
Yun, come on! Hurry!
云 快离开这 快!
It was my mentors wish to meet you.
我师♥父♥本来是要来找你的
We left China together, in secret. But these men,
我们偷偷离开中原 但是这些杀手
They caught him in Venice.
他们在威尼斯抓住了我师♥傅♥
Who are they
他们都是些什么人?
Servants of the Emperor Jia Jin.
都是那狗皇帝嘉靖的手下
I was born a concubina. My mentor free me when I was younger.
我是皇妃生下的孩子 是师♥傅♥把我救了出来的
We returned later to save more girls,
后来我们想要回去解救更多的女孩子
but they were…
但他们都被…
The Emperor is a cruel man.
那皇帝老儿心肠歹毒
He prefer “The Ling chi” to be heading.
他对死刑犯不是执行斩首 而是凌迟处死
Lingchi?
凌迟?
Slow process… many thousands cuts, then dead.
将身上的肉一片一片慢慢割下来直到死亡
Pack some bags. you must stay Machievel tonight.
赶紧收拾下 今晚你到马基雅维利家睡
What happened?
发生什么了
A misunderstanding.
一个误解
Give me a moment.
我这就去准备
When I fought the Borgias, revenge drove me forward.
在我对抗波奇亚家族那时 复仇就是我的动力
And my first impulse was to aim for head.
我潜意识里的冲动就是砍掉他们的脑袋
In time, however.
但后来我发现
I learned that those inspire fear…
他们比我们这些
have more devoted followers than those who pray each love.
宣扬真♥善♥美♥的人拥有更多的信徒
Killing Rodrigo and Cesare would complished nothing…
但只杀死教皇罗德里格和他儿子是不够的
without some equal measure of brotherhood.
必须建立一个与他们实力相当的兄弟会
So, I spent many years…
因此我花了很多年的时间
to teach men and women think and act for themselves.
教善男信女们 如何有自己的思想与作为
First in Rome, then Constantinople.
先是在罗马 然后是君士坦丁堡
Love binds our order together.
是爱 让兄弟会紧紧地团结在一起
The love of people, of cultures of the world.
人与人 人与文化 人与世界的这些爱
Fight to preserve that which in inspires hope…
为了我们的信仰而去战斗
and you’ll win conquer people.
这样才能赢得人们的心
It will take a long time. Long time!
那需要很长时间 很长一段时间
If you do it right, yes.
如果你做的正确的话 是这样的
Get some rest.
休息去吧
It’s a long way home, you know.
回家的路很长
Much to see along the way.
一路上我定能学到很多
Thank you, mentor.
谢谢你 我的老师
Here.
拿着这个
This maybe useful one day.
说不定哪天会用得上
No, only if you lose you way.
不 等你迷失方向时再打开它
You should go.
一路保重
We’ll be back just after dark.
我们会在天黑之前回来
You should have stayed at home.
你应该呆在家里
I’m home.
佛罗伦萨就是我的家
We’ll be right over here.
我们去逛逛就回来
At the Devil. I hate this damn city.
老天啊 我恨这个城市
I wish I was in Rome. I hear the women there are…
我真希望现在是在罗马 那儿的女人唔…
like good wine grapes. Do you know
就像梦中情人!
Not like here, Florence.
而不是像这里 佛罗伦萨
I don’t think Florence is your problem.
我觉得你的问题不在于佛罗伦萨
No!
是么?
Courage, man.
别太逞强了
Get some rest, huh?
好好歇着吧 嗯?
When I was a young man…
当我还是个无名小卒时
I had liberty, but I did not see it.
我拥有无价的自♥由♥ 却随意的挥霍
I had time but did not know it.
我有充足的时间 却殊不知它消纵即逝
And I had love, but not feel it.
我拥有懵懂的爱情 却没有认真对待过
Many decades would pass before I understood its meaning of all three.
若干年后 我才明白这些东西弥足珍贵
And now, in the twilight of my life,
如今 垂暮之年的我
this understanding has passed into contentment.
将这些顿悟视为一笔财富

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!