中♥央♥公园 中♥央♥公园的夏日
Central Park, summers in Central Park,
中♥央♥公园的夏日
the summers of Central Park…
一年四季静悄悄地
The seasons of the year pass New York
掠过了纽约
quietly,
毫不引人注意
very often unnoticed.
现在还是冬天
Here is winter
但就在你没反应过来之前
突然春天便来临了
and then, before you know,
suddenly, Spring.
有时候你觉得春天已经来了
Sometimes you think
it is already Spring,
但突然就下起了雪
and then it snows,
但突然就下起了雪
for a surprise.
然后春天来了
And then again the Spring takes over
霎时间万物复苏
and suddenly everything is blooming.
你便知道这便是春日时光了
and you know then
it’s really Springtime,
是的 春日时光
yes, it is Springtime.
然后你可以去中♥央♥公园
And then you go
to the Central Park.
我的朋友们 纽约的春天与夏天呀
Eh, my friends, the Spring,
the summers of New York…
我觉得你们不会相信我
I don’t think you believe me.
但我告诉你们
But I tell you,
春天的纽约真的美极了
it is beautiful in New York
in the Spring.
然后当夏日来临
我变得心醉神迷
And when the summers come,
I am ecstatic,
我不想去任何地方
I don’t want to go anywhere,
我只想待在这儿 待在纽约
I want to stay here, in New York…
回忆 回忆啊
Memories, memories…
来去匆匆
毫无规律
They come and go,
in no particular order.
我记得住种种往事
I remember this, I remember that,
那些地方 那些面孔
places, faces,
那些境遇
situations,
它们如过往云烟 来去匆匆
they come and go, they come and go…
我亲爱的朋友们
My dear friends,
身处天堂
to be in Paradise
便是与那些老朋友们生活在一起
is to be with good old friends…
啊 我的朋友们
Ah, my friends,
有我们在一起所度过的时光
the hours, the evenings
we spent together!
就是天堂
That was Paradise.
随着时间流逝
As time goes,
随着时间流逝
as time goes,
没有什么比事情
there is nothing more important
是比朋友们更重要的了
than good friends, my friends!
1982年 4月23日
我坐在房♥间里
As I sit in my room
深夜
this late night
看着这些
and look at some of the images
我减在一起的影像
that I am splicing,
putting together,
我想着你们有多少人
I wonder how much of yourselves
能够看见并认清这些影像
you’ll see and recognize
in these images.
我在和你们说话 乌娜
I am talking to you now, Oona
还有塞巴斯蒂安和霍利斯
and Sebastian and Hollis.
我正在和你们说话
I am talking to you now.
这些是我的回忆
These are my memories.
同样也是你们的回忆
Your memories of the same…
如果你们也有
moments,
那些共有的时刻
那将会非常不同
if you’ll have any,
will be very different.
这些是我的回忆
These are my memories,
是我在拍摄的时候以我自己的方式看见的
the way I saw it
when I was filming it.
我想它贯穿了我的童年回忆
It was through my childhood
memories, I guess,
我在拍摄我的回忆
I was filming my own memories,
我自己的童年
my own childhood,
我也在拍摄你们的童年
as I was filming your childhood.
我捕捉到了那些我回应的瞬间
I picked up those moments
to which I responded,
促使着我想起自己的童年
coming, remembering my own childhood.
所以我不知道你们有多少人能够看懂
So I do not know how much
of yourselves you’ll see in it,
能够看清
though it was all real,
这全都是真实的生活
it was all real life.
是你 这部电影的每一帧都是你
It is you, it’s you
in every frame of this film
你也许想这是透过我才看见的
though it is seen by me.
但这就是你
But it is you…
你会有不同的看法
You’ll see it all very differently,
而它也会有不同的意义
it will mean completely
something else,
这些影像
these images,
对你的意义超过了对于我的
to you than to me.
又是一个深夜
Yes… It is late night again.
城市在沉睡
The city is sleeping.
我独自在这
I am here alone,
看着这些影像
looking at these images,
我和你们生活的碎片
fragments of my and your lives,
通过我自己
talking into this mike,
在对着这个话筒诉说
by myself, by myself…
我现在还在普罗旺斯
I am still in Provence,
此时此刻
this evening, here,
在我的剪辑室
in my editing room,
这个深夜
this late night.
我在普罗旺斯!
I am in Provence!
我感受到太阳
感受到光明
I feel the sun, I feel the lightness,
我看到了许多风景
花草树木
I see the landscape,
the trees, the flowers.
我能呼吸到普罗旺斯的新鲜空气
I can smell the air of Provence
我能感觉到快乐
and I can feel the happiness,
和普罗旺斯夏日的幸福感
the happiness
of that summer in Provence,
霍利斯和我
as we, Hollis and me,
我们驱车驶过大大小小的坡道
as we were driving
through the little up and down
掠过山丘 经过城镇
and around hills, little towns.
普罗旺斯!
Provence!
我们喝着那儿的红酒
As we drank the wine of Provence,
呼吸着那儿的空气
the air of Provence.
啊 夏日的欢愉与狂喜
Ah, the happiness,
the ecstasy of that summer.
现在仍盘旋在我周围
It is still here, now, with me,
this very moment,
它比我经历过的任何事物都要强烈
it is stronger than anything
that I have experienced, gone through,
与纽约时光比
today, today, now and in New York,
它更加得强烈 更加得真实
it is much much stronger and closer
and much more real.
你问我什么是美
我对美能了解多少!
You ask me about beauty!
What do I know about beauty!
但我知道我经历过幸福的瞬间
But I know that I have experienced
moments of happiness,
幸福的瞬间
如果世上存在美
moments of happiness
and that was, if there is beauty,
那便是美
that was beauty.
普罗旺斯即是美
坠入爱河即是美
Provence is beauty.
Being in love is beauty.
喝普罗旺斯的红酒即是美
Drinking the wine
of Provence is beauty.
那就是美!我的朋友们!
That was, that is beauty, my friends!
是的 朋友即是美
Yes, friends is beauty.
与朋友们觥筹交错
To have a glass of wine with friends,
对酒谈天 即是美
old friends
and new friends, is beauty.
今晚我独自一人为你干杯
I drink to you tonight, here,
此时此地 我举起
by myself, I lift my glass
盛满普罗旺斯红酒的酒杯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!