by the window and you look out,
也许甚至不需要风扇
and maybe you don’t even have
a fan going,
尽管房♥间里很热
你依旧往外望着
and it is hot in the room too,
and you look out,
外面一片亮白
被太阳浸浴着
and it is all white
and washed out by the sun.
啊 接着就可以去公园
Ah, then you go to the park,
躺在草地上
看着蓝天
and you lie in the grass
and you look at the blue sky,
也许天空万里无云
maybe there is not
a single cloud in it,
炎热无比
and it is hot, and it is hot.
你周围有许多人坐在毯子上
There are millions of people
around you on the blankets,
与无数的树木相拥
the trees, the trees,
而你就在那
也许只有你自己
and there is you,
maybe just by yourself,
处于夏日的最中心
in the middle of the summer.
啊 多么狂喜呀
Ah, what an ecstasy, what an ecstasy!
当我看着你的那一刻
As I was watching you that moment,
我想着
I thought
在这世上
在这天地之间
there can not be
anything more beautiful
不可能有比这更美好
or more important on this earth,
更重要的事物了
between heaven and earth,
正如你于彼处同他们合一
as you were there one with them,
同天地合一
one with heaven and earth,
给予着生命
giving life,
给予给乌娜生命
giving life to Oona.
我在那刻就敬仰着你
并且我知道
I admired you that moment and I knew
你完全在另一个地方
that you were completely
somewhere else,
一个我永远都无法触及的地方
somewhere else where I could never be,
这也是我永远无法理解的
something I could never
totally understand.
顷刻间的美丽
The beauty of the moment,
那个瞬间
that moment,
远在天边
was beyond
任何字语都表达不了
any words…
嗯 下面这段话来自
Now, this is from
William Carlos Williams,
威廉·卡洛斯·威廉斯的自传
from his autobiography:
“这些都是诗人该做的事情
“That is the poet’s business
不要把说的话框定在模糊的范畴内
“not to talk in vague categories
而要将它具体地写下来
“but to write particularly
就像医生治疗病人一样
“as a physician works up on a patient,
治疗面前的东西
“upon the thing before him,
在特定的具体之中去发现一切的宇宙。”
“in the particular
to discover the universal.
约翰·杜威曾说
“John Dewey had said,
“我完全是偶然发现的
“I discovered it quite by chance,
局域性才是唯一的普遍性
“The local is the only universal,
所有的艺术都建立在这个基础上”
upon that all art builds”.
引用关闭
Quotes closed.
所有的声音突然停止了
Then all the sound stops suddenly.
皮影剧院上映了《三十年代的男人》
The Shadow Theatre
presents “Thirtiesi Man,”
第一章的故事在1965年结束
Chapter One, of the big
black out of ’65,
是由肯·雅各布斯创作的
by Ken Jacobs,
诺埃尔•谢里丹饰演“三十年代的男人”
starring Noel Sheridan
as Thirtiesi Man
弗洛贝丝饰演他的女友
with Flo Beth as his girl.
现场皮影戏将在周五与周六的午夜
Live shadow play at midnight
于电影中心上映
this Friday and Saturday
at the Cinematheque.
票价1.5美元
$1.50
我亲爱的观众们
My dear viewers,
我想你们现在已经有了一个全新的认识
I guess you have come
to another realization by now,
那便是——我并不是一个真正的电影制♥作♥者
and that is, that I am
not really a filmmaker.
我并没有在创作电影
我只不过是在拍摄
I do not make films… I just film.
我痴迷于摄影
我是一个真正的摄影者
I am obsessed with filming.
I am really a filmer…
我和我的BOLEX摄影机便是如此
It’s me and my Bolex.
我和我的BOLEX摄影机一起度过了这一生
I go through this life with my Bolex
我必须要把我看到的
and I have to film what I see,
和正在发生的给拍下来
what is happening right there.
拍摄多么地让人心醉神迷!
What an ecstasy just to film.
我光是摄影就行了
何必还要去拍电影呢
Why do I have to make films
when I can just film!
当我在拍摄的时候
我面前的一切都在此刻触发着
When I can just film,
whatever is happening there,
我的朋友们
它伴随着我所能见到的一切
in front of me and now,
my friends, whatever I see.
也许我并不是在拍摄着现实生活
I may not be even
filming the real life,
我只是在拍下我的回忆
I may be just filming my memories.
我不在乎!我只是想要拍摄它们
I don’t care! I just have to film
.
就像 我想要去拍下雪
Like, I have to film snow.
我就必须去拍摄雪
I have to film snow.
全纽约一共有多少的雪啊?
How much snow there is in New York?
但你会在我的胶片上看到许多
But you’ll see
a lot of snow in my films.
白雪就像卢尔德的泥巴一样
Snow is like the mud of Lourdes.
画家在描绘天堂的时候
Why do they always,
when they paint Paradise,
为什么要画上各种千奇百怪的树木呢
show it just full of exotic trees?

No!
天堂 我的天堂是被白雪包裹的
Paradise, my Paradise
was full of snow,
我的天堂白雪茫茫
my Paradise was full of snow.
我告诉你
天堂全都是柔软净白的雪
I tell you, Paradise was full
of soft, white snow,
我幻想过置身于此
and I used to roll in it
如此自♥由♥ 如此欢乐
and I was so free and happy.
我曾在天堂之中
I was in Paradise.
我曾知道并且我现在也深知
I knew, I know:
当我还是个孩童时我便在天堂
when I as a child I was in Paradise.
我知道
I know.
我想我是一个浪漫的人
I guess, I am a romantic.
你可以视我为一个浪漫者
You can call me a romantic.
我无所谓
It’s OK with me.
我只是不理解
I do not understand,
从来没有理解过
I never really understood,
我从未在所谓的
never really lived
现实世界里生活过
in the so-called real world.
我一直都生活在……
I lived, I live…
我自己的幻想世界中
in my own imaginary world,
它与其他的世界一样真实
which is as real as any other world,
同我周遭的人
as real as the real worlds
所生活的世界一样真实
of all the other people around me.
你们也同样生活在自己的画像世界中
You also live in your own
imaginary worlds.
你们现在所看到的
What you are seeing
正是我的幻想世界
is my imaginary world,
它对我来说一点都不是虚构的
which to me is not imaginary at all,
真实无比
it is real,
与这世界上的任何东西一样具象
it is as real as anything else
under the sun.
让我们继续吧 让我们继续
So let us continue, let us continue…
当我在这深夜
As I am putting
将这些不同的胶片
these pieces of film together,
拼贴在一起的时候
this late evening,
我在思索着我自己
I am thinking about myself,
我思索着这些年来
I am thinking how during the years,
我通过不同文明的层次掩盖住自己

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!