that it is love
是使人区别于山川草木的爱
that distinguishes man
from stones, trees, rain,
我们可以任意地舍弃它
但它仍会在我们彼此产生的爱意中生长
and that we can lose our love
and that love grows through loving,
是的,我已经完全地遗失了
真真切切地遗失了
yes, I’ve been so completely lost,
so truly lost.
有些时候我想改变这个世界
There were times I wanted
to change the world,
我想举起手中的枪
I wanted to take a gun
and shoot my way
为我在西方文化之中开辟一条道路
through the Western Civilization.
现在我想遗弃众人
Now I want to leave others alone,
他们自身有着悲惨的命运
they have their terrible fates to go.
现在我想独自开辟一条道路
Now I want to shoot
my own way through myself,
只身前往暗夜
into the thick night of myself.
于是我改变了我的路线
向内前进
Thus I change my course,
going inwards,
我跃进暗淡的自我
thus I am jumping
into my own darkness.
我能感觉到内里一定存在着什么
There must be something, somehow,
I feel, very soon,
能给予我提示的东西
something that should
give me some sign
向着一个个方向移♥动♥
to move one or another direction.
我现在必须保持开放和警惕
I must be very open and watchful now,
完全的开放
我知道它正到来
completely open.
I know it is coming.
我犹如一个梦游者般行走
等待着一个秘密的信♥号♥♥
I am walking like a somnambulist
waiting for a secret signal,
准备踏上重重路途
ready to go one or another way,
聆听这超凡的白色寂静
这最为虚弱的信♥号♥♥
listening into this huge white silence
for the weakest sign or call.
我独自坐在这里 远离你
And I sit here alone and far from you
深夜来袭
我在反思着周遭的一切
and it is night and I’m reflecting
on everything all around me
我在思念着你
and I am thinking of you.
我从你的你的眼神、你的爱中看到了
I saw it in your eyes, in your love,
在越来越长的轮回之圈中
you too are swinging
towards the depths of your own being
你也在向你的存在深处摆动
in longer and longer circles.
我从你的眼神中看到了幸福与伤痛
I saw happiness and pain in your eyes
以及失乐园的倒影
和一次又一次的重获与失去
and reflections of the Paradises lost
and regained and lost again,
那些糟糕的孤独与幸福
that terrible loneliness
and happiness,
是的 我思考着这些
yes, and I reflect upon this
我在想着你
就像两个孤独的宇宙飞行员在寒冷的外太空
and I think about you, like two lonely
space pilots in outer cold space,
当我于深夜独自坐在这里
as I sit here this late night alone
思考着这些
and I think about all this.
我亲爱的观众们
So, my dear viewers,
我们到第四章了
we have arrived at Chapter Four.
抱歉
Sorry
没有太多……
that nothing much,
到目前为止没有太多特别的
nothing extraordinary has so far
在电影里面出现
happened in this movie,
没有太多特别的东西
nothing much extraordinary.
都是些非常简单的日常活动
生活
It is all very simple
daily activities, life.
毫无戏剧性
No drama,
接下来所出现的
no great climaxes, tension,
也没有高♥潮♥与紧张感
what will happen next.
事实上 这部电影里的标题
Actually, the titles in this movie
就在告诉你
在哪里 什么事情在发生着
tell you right there
what’s going to happen.
我猜 现在你已经注意到了
I guess, by now you have noticed
我不喜欢任何的悬念
that I do not like any suspense.
我只是想让你确切地知道
I want you to know exactly,
或者知道个大概
将会出现的东西
or at least approximately
what’s coming,
以及正在发生的事情
what’s happening.
不过 正如你所注意到的
Though, again, as you have noticed,
反正也没什么事情发生
nothing much is happening anyway.
所以让我们继续吧
So let’s continue,
拭目以待 也许有什么事情会发生
and see, maybe something will happen,
也许吧
maybe.
如果没有的话 原谅我 亲爱的观众
If not, forgive me, dear viewers,
如果没有事情发生
if nothing happens,
反正也让我们继续下去吧
let’s continue anyway.
生活就是这样
That’s how life is,
总是千篇一律
it’s always more of the same,
总是千篇一律
always more of the same.
一天接着一天
One day follows another,
一秒接着一秒
one second follows another second.
好的 我现在就给你
一些悬念,让我们看看
OK I’ll give you now,
some suspense and let’s see,
让我们看看时间是如何流逝的
let’s see how the time is going…
我会录下每一分钟
I’ll record exactly one minute
从现在开始
beginning now…
咔 这是一分钟
Cut. That was one minute.
一分钟比人们想象的要长
One minute is longer than one thinks.
浓雾笼罩了沙砾
And the mist now covers the sand.
浓雾笼罩了沙砾
And the mist now covers the sand.
我一直都很孤独
I have been so totally alone
这么久以来只有我一个人
with myself for so long.
我一直独自一人
I’ve been so totally alone with myself
这么久
for so long.
1960年
1960.
他坐在公园的一棵树下
He sits under the tree
in the park
倾听着风吹树叶的声音
listening to the leaves
of the trees in the wind.
那天你想与我同行
That day you wanted to come with me
但是你不能够
but you couldn’t.
我一人独行 但觉物是人非
I went alone but it wasn’t the same.
你说你有预感
You said you had a feeling
在我生命的某个角落
that in one of my lives
我会与马戏团有所牵绊
I had something to do with the circus.
你说,你能在西班牙遇见我
You said, you could see me in Spain.
标题:一月九日
Title: January 9th.
没有影像
No image.
只有路易斯和斯多的声音
Only soundtrack of Louis and Storm
他们在谈论些什么
discussing something,
一些神秘派的点点滴滴
bits, glimpses of mystics.
我亲爱的观众们
My dear viewer,
现在是午夜
it’s midnight now.
我在我的小房♥间里
I am talking to you
和你们诉说
and it’s very very late
已经很晚很晚了
in my little room.
我看着这些影像
I’m looking at these images
尝试给你们提供一些声音
and I’m trying to provide you
with some sounds
去配合这些影像,以及我脑中的想象
to go with these images,
and my imagination,
我的思维突然停止了
my mind has just stopped dead.
我现在正注视着这些影像
I am looking at these images, now,
许多年以后
many many years later.
我能够对所有的事物了如指掌
I recognize and remember everything.
我能告诉你些什么
我能告诉你些什么
What can I tell to you,
what can I tell to you.
不,不,这些只是
No. No. These are images
对我来说有意义的影像
that have some meaning to me
但对你们来说可能没有丝毫意义
but may have no meaning to you at all.
然后今晚
Then, suddenly, this being midnight,
我突然想到
I thought:

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!