-怎么了 -看看你
-What? -Look at you.
-你认为我是个骗子 -你在狗的事上帮了忙
-You think I’m a mark. -You helped with the dog and now this.
我也象你一样关心西蒙
Hey, I’m as concerned about Simon as you are.
-关心 -关心不单是在经济上援助
-Concerned? -It’s not just financial assistance.
他明天得去巴尔的摩向他父母求助
He’s gotta get to Baltimore to ask his parents for money tomorrow.
没错 我是说 他父母还活着的话
Well, yeah. I mean, if his parents are alive.
出于常理他们该帮忙
They have to help. It’s the rules.
好极了 让他们去帮他
That’s great. Let them help him.
只是…
Only, uh…
我有个重要的客户要来 所以我没时间
I got a high-maintenance selling painter coming through, so I’m out.
你能开车送他吗
Can you drive him?
简直是做梦
Think white and get serious.
用我的敞蓬车
Take my car. A convertible.
你会开车吗
Do you drive?
风驰电掣 但我不会答应
Like the wind. But I’m not doin’ it!
又来了
Gettin’ loud.
他要我开他的车送他的客户去巴尔的摩
He wants me to take his car and his client to Baltimore.
换了我会求之不得 问题是…
I want your life for one minute, where my big problem is…
谁会免费提供敞蓬车让我离开这个城市
somebody offers me a free convertible so I can get out of this city.
-继续说啊 美女 -好吧 我答应
-Go ahead, girl. -Okay, I’ll do it.
我送他去
I’ll take him.
让他准备收拾行李
Yeah, get him ready, packed.
明早我去接他
Tomorrow morning I’ll take him.
-就这样 -就这样
-Fine. Okay. -Okay.
明天见 今天就到此为止
I’ll see you tomorrow. Let’s not drag this out.
再继续下去就受不了了
We don’t enjoy one another that much.
如果有为你这种人
If there is a mental health foundation
募捐的精神病基金会…
that raises money for people like you…
请一定告诉我
please be sure to let me know.
终归还是”反常”
Last-word freak.
-祝你好运 -好运 女士
-Good luck, lady. -Was he talking to me?
-还有什么事吗 -是的
-So anything else? -Yeah.
我要送我的同性恋邻居去巴尔的摩
I’m gonna give my queer neighbor a lift to Baltimore.
我为你做的事有作用吗
What I did for you, it’s working out?
你所做的改变了我的生活
What you did changed my life.
不 用不着感谢信
No thank-you note.
其中一部分是说我一生的经历…
Well, part of what I said in this entire history of my life…
你不会想看…
which you won’t read…
你出于某种原因…
is that somehow you have done more…
为我母亲 我儿子…
for my mother, my son…
还有我所做的 比过去任何人都多
and me than anybody else ever has.
我只想给你念一下这部分
I’m just gonna read you this part of it.
你是我生命中遇见的最不同寻常…
“And that makes you the most important, surprising…
最意外 最慷慨的人…
generous person I ever met in my life…
我们会为你祈祷
and that you’re gonna be in our prayers…
“日复一日直到永远”
our daily prayers forever.”
太感人了
Lovely.
还有一部分是我想说的
I also wrote one part I’m just gonna say.
我写了 “对不起”
I wrote, “I’m sorry.”
我说对不起是因为我冲你发火
I was talking about I was sorry when I got mad at you for…
当你告诉我儿子应该回答别人时
when you came over and you told my son that he ought to answer back.
所以我把我的歉意写下来 还有
So I wrote that I was sorry about that and that I…
为那天晚上对你的冒犯而道歉…
I was sorry for busting you on that and busting in on you that night…
当我说”决不”时
when I said I was never…
还有抱歉每次给你上的菜都是凉的…
I was sorry, and I’m sorry for every time your food was cold…
并且续咖啡时总是让你久等…
and that you had to wait two seconds for a coffee filler…
抱歉从没正确认识
and I’m sorry for never spotting right
这张桌子边…
there at the table in the restaurant…
忍♥受了这些却给了我们这么多帮助的人
the human being that had it in him to do this thing for us.
知道吗我要从头念起
You know what? I’m just gonna start from the beginning.
我无法向你表达我的感激之情
“I have not been able… to express my gratefulness to you.
哪怕我正看着’感激’这个词…
Even as I look at the word ‘grateful’ now…
“它不足以表达我的心情”
it doesn’t begin to tell you what I feel.”
你写得很好 谢谢
That’s nice of you. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我需要你为我做件事
Now I want you to do something for me.
对不起 我答应过”什么”吗
I’m sorry. Didn’t I say, “What?”
我想我是说过”什么”
I thought I said “What?”
什么事
What?
我想你加入这次旅行
I want you to go on this trip.
不行 先生
No, sir.
没有你我不行
I can’t do this without you.
我担心他可能会对我别有用心
I’m afraid he might pull the stiff”one eye” on me.
我需要你陪伴
I need you to chaperone.
下了车我们就互不干涉
Separate everything but cars.
你说喜欢敞蓬车我才答应的
You said you like convertibles. Now I’m on the hook.
对不起 “别有用心”
I’m sorry. The stiff”one eye”?
-就两天 -不行 我要工作
-Two days. -I can’t. I work.
-你想走就能走 -我儿子
-You get off when you want to. -My son.
贝特斯说他很好
Bettes said he’s doin’ fine.
-梅尔文 我不想去 -写这个是什么目的
-Melvin, I’d rather not. -What’s that got to do with it?
-我想这才是重点 -感谢信 她真不错
-I thought it was a strong point. -Write a note, ain’t she sweet.
我需要帮助时她在哪
I need a hand, and where did she go?
你是在拿你的帮助胁迫我吗
Are you saying accepting your help obligates me?
还有其他理解吗
Is there any other way to see it?
没有
Here’s a little suitcase…
这有个小手提箱…
shocked that it’s being used.
想不到竟然曾经用过
There’s no way to pack for this trip.
真不知道该带些什么
-You’re still comin’, aren’t you? -yes,
-你终于还是同意了对吗 -是的
I would like to know exactly where we are going.
我想知道具体去哪
just south of Baltimore, Maryland, and I know what you’re gonna say next.
巴尔的摩南部 马里兰 我知道你接着会问什么
I mean, I think I know,
我是说 我大概能猜到
I’m not sure…
不太确定…
but I think so,
但我想应该是
There’s no need for me to bring anything dressy?
我需要带正式的衣服吗
I didn’t know…
我不知道…
if we were eating in any restaurants that have dress codes.
是否会在对衣着有要求的餐馆吃饭
Well, I don’t…
哦 我不
I mean, maybe,
我是说 有可能 我是说 会 带上吧
I mean, yes! Let’s.
明白了
Gotcha.
-你以为我会问什么 -现在螃蟹是不是当季
-What did you think I was gonna ask? -Whether crabs were in season now.
好了 晚安
Okay, then. Good night.
通常狗食中会加什么东西吗
Anything unusual in the dog’s diet?
-有各自的笼子吗 -当然
-Everybody gets their own cage? -Certainly.
和那条放一起 不是那条 建立它的信心
Put him in with that one, not that one. Builds his confidence.
亲一下
Lip kiss.
我爱你 我会想你的
I love you. I’ll miss you.
嘿 太着急了吧
Hey! Real sensitive!
-再见 -安顿好就打电♥话♥给我
-Bye. -Call me when you get settled.
别担心 妈 玩得开心点
Don’t worry, Mom! Have a good time!
-别跑 -玩得开心点
-Don’t run. -Have fun! Don’t worry!
-玩得开心点 但是别跑 -奶奶会照顾我 再见
-Have fun, but don’t run. -Grandma will take care of me! Bye!
-抱歉不能亲自送你去 -我也是 弗兰克
-I’m sorry I’m not taking you myself. -So am I, Frank.
拥抱一下
Give me a hug.
一切会好的 懂吗
-Everything’s gonna be okay, all right? -Yeah.
好好感觉
Soak it up.
以后几天可没机会了
It’s your last chance for a hug for a few days.
谢谢你准时到
Thank you for being on time.
女招待卡萝 同性恋西蒙
Carol the waitress. Simon the fag.
你好 老天 是什么人干的
Hello. Holy God! Who did that to you?
我被袭击了
Um, I was attacked.
我在家遇上了盗贼…
I walked in on some men robbing me…
我被送到了医院
and I was hospitalized.
-几乎丧命 -我们还是到车上再聊吧
-I almost died. -Let’s do the small talk in the car.
走吧
Let’s go.
你好 哦 让我来
How are you, sir? Oh, I was gonna do that for you.
没事 我们怎么坐
It’s all right. Where should we sit?
哦这车的空间太小了
I, uh… Well, there’s no place cards or anything.
你似乎需要更多空间 我还是坐后面吧
You look like you need more room, so I’ll sit in the back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!