-我的报纸在哪 -在这 格瑞先生
-Where’s my newspaper? -It’s right here, Mrs. Garrett.
“医师”
“M.D.”
怎么回事
What is it? What’s wrong?
-妈 -在这 康纳利小姐
-Mom! -In here, Mrs. Connelly.
怎么回事 请告诉我
What? Please, just tell me.
-我是马丁医生 -不是你的名字
-I’m Martin Bettes. Dr. Bettes. -Not your name!
-别告诉我你叫什么 他在哪 -在洗手间
-Don’t tell me your name! Where is he? -He’s in the bathroom.
-怎么了 -没什么
-What’s wrong? -Nothing.
-你知道医生会来吗 -不 不知道
-Did you know docs come to your house? -No, I didn’t.
-我回来了 -你来这有什么事
-I’m home! -So what are you doing here?
-没想到你有个秘密追求者 -什么
-I didn’t know you had a secret admirer. -What?
-你一定会满意 -他很不赖
-Oh, you met the gift. -He’s good.
-我对医生很在行 -好吧 医生
-I’m an expert on doctors. -Okay, Doctor.
我太太是梅尔文-尤达的出版商
My wife is Melvin Udall’s publisher.
她说我得好好关照这个小家伙…
She said I was to take excellent care of this little guy…
因为你急着回去上班
because you are urgently needed back at work.
你是干哪行的
What kind of work do you do?
-我是个女招待 -在曼哈顿
-I’m a waitress. -In Manhattan.
好的 特莉 失陪
Uh, yeah, Terry. Excuse me.
抱歉来晚了 我不熟悉布鲁克林区
I’m sorry it took so long. I don’t know Brooklyn.
我也找了很久 你能带这些去化验室吗
I couldn’t find it either. Could you get this to the lab?
我需要血液计数检查 差异 血小板 全部
Tell them I need CBC, differential, platelets, the whole thing.
-而且今天就要结果 -好的
-And I want it back today. -Okay.
抱歉 你是说今天就要结果吗
I’m sorry. Did you say you’re gonna get the results back today?
对 坐下说吧
Sure. Let’s sit down.
这些全都来自处方收据…
These are the receipts from all the prescriptions…
从今年年初起
from the beginning of the year.
-病历 -还有这份病历…
-The calendar. -And this is a calendar of days…
他的感觉怎样 吃过些什么药
and how he felt and what he’s been eating.
很好 他得这病多久了
That’s very good. How long has he had the problem?
六个月大时就有了
Since forever. Six months old.
-他们替他验过血吗 -是的
-Have they done blood tests on him? -Yeah.
只是在急诊室或他正常时吗
Only in the emergency room or when he was well?
-只在急诊室 -做过皮试吗
-Emergency room only. -How about skin testing for allergies?
-没有 -没做过标准划痕测试
-No. -No standard scratch test?
没有 我问过
No. I asked.
他们说我的保险不包括 也没必要做
They said my plan didn’t cover it and it wasn’t necessary.
-怎么 他们应该做吗 -好
-Why? Should they have? -Well
这些该死的杂碎
Fucking HMO bastard pieces of shit!
-对不起 -事实上 那是他们的专门称谓
-I’m sorry. -Actually, that’s their technical name.
那么 一旦结果出来…
So, once the tests come back…
我们该和你办公室的什么人联♥系♥呢
is there someone in your office we should talk to get the results?
我 名片上有我家的电♥话♥号♥码
Um, me. My home number’s on the card.
是他家里的电♥话♥
That’s his home number.
-怎么 -你家里的
-What? -It’s your home number!
我们该怎么感谢你 还要点水或是咖啡吗
Can we get you anything else? Do you want some water or some coffee?
-不用 谢谢 -两个女奴呢
-No, thank you. -A couple of female slaves?
康纳利小姐 我还要做大量检测…
Mrs. Connelly, there’s still a lot of tests I need to do…
很多东西要弄明白
a lot of things I have to find out here.
但不管结果怎样 我保证 最少最少…
But look, whatever I find out, I promise you, at the very least…
从现在起你儿子的感觉会越来越好 行吗
from now on your son is going to feel a great deal better, okay?
医生
Doc!
别 哦 好了 好了
No. Oh, fine. Okay.
没什么
That’s good.
现在 你得让我了解一下费用
So, listen, you gotta let me know about the additional costs.
我们会设法
One way or another, we’ll
费用恐怕会相当可观
Well, the costs are gonna be considerable, I’m afraid.
但不用担心 尤达先生愿意支付
But don’t worry. Mr. Udall wants to be billed.
真是太棒了
That’s wonderful!
总之 亲爱的 非常感谢你 罗拉
Anyway, dear. Thank you for everything, Nora.
原谅我最近的暴躁
Forgive my recent crankiness.
情况好转我会打电♥话♥找你 好吗
I’ll call when things get back on track.
怎么了
Huh? What’s wrong?
-谁带维戴尔散步呢 -哦 不
-Who’s gonna walk Verdell? -Oh, no!
-他终于死了吗 -不
-Is he dead yet? -No.
是这样 您愿不愿意…
Would there be anyway that you would be willing…
带他的狗去散步
to walk his dog for him?
当然
Absolutely.
你真是个好人
You’re a wonderful man.
两点钟最合适 这是钥匙…
2:00 would be a good time, and here is the key…
万一他睡了能用上
in case he is asleep.
替他拉开窗帘…
Open his curtains for him…
这样他就能看到外面的美好世界
so he can see God’s beautiful work.
他就会明白一切终归会好起来
And he’ll know that even things like this happen for the best.
他们是在那些下流酒吧教会你说这些的吗
Did they teach you to talk like this in some “Sailor, wanna hump-hump” bar?
或者你解脱了 最后一次被他的威士忌灌醉
Or is this getaway day and your last shot at his whiskey?
去别处装疯卖♥♥傻吧 别在这班门弄斧
Sell crazy someplace else. We’re all stocked up here.
一个极其古怪的男人在背后操纵
A seriously goofy man is behind this.
你不能视而不见
You’re not allowed to block that out.
你还想去急诊室…
Do you really want to go back to Emergency…
听那些无能医生说他们无能为力吗
where those runt doctors keep telling us that they can’t help?
-这会让一个疯子进入我们的生活 -别争了
-This lets a crazy man into our lives. -Let’s not fight.
你知道结果 拜托
You know how this will turn out. Come on!
你知道事情会怎样
You know how this will turn out.
这不是长袜 也不是一串珍珠
This is not like stockings. It’s not like a string of pearls.
你不可能把它还回去
You don’t send this one back.
是不是
Right?
不 我懂 我明白
No, I do. I understand.
听着 我得挂了 好吗
Listen, I gotta go, okay?
再见
Bye-bye.
多好的天气 过来
What a day. Come here.
也许我能给它带点吃的
Maybe I’ll bring him some food by.
谢谢你带它散步
Thank you for walking him.
抱歉失陪 我心情不太好
If you’ll excuse me, I’m not feeling so well.
这里的气味可真难闻
This place smells like shit.
走开
Go away.
-那个女清洁工没有 -请离开
-This cleaning lady doesn’t -Please, just leave!
你的”同志”们呢
What happened to your queer party friends?
出去
Get outta here!
没什么比在你面前感受这些更糟的了
Nothing worse than having to feel this way in front of you.
你是个颜面丢尽的落魄之人
Nellie, you’re a disgrace to depression.
去死吧 梅尔文
Rot in hell, Melvin.
继续做个娘娘腔
No need to stop being a lady.
别担心
Quit worrying.
你很快就会卑躬屈膝的回来
You’ll be back on your knees in no time.
你觉得开心吗
Is this fun for you?
你这幸运的恶棍 事情越来越好不是吗
You lucky devil. It just keeps getting better, doesn’t it?
我就快失去我的住所
I’m losing my apartment.
还有弗兰克想要我向 不愿意打电♥话♥给我的父母求助
And Frank wants me to beg my parents, who haven’t called me, for help.
可我没有
And I won’t.
我不想再画画
I don’t want to paint anymore.
所以我为之努力过的生活结束了
So the life that I was trying for is over.
我拥有过的生活失去了…
The life that I had is gone…
我为自己遗憾以至喘不过气来
and I’m feeling so damn sorry for myself that it’s difficult to breathe.
对你而言却是高♥潮♥对吗
It’s high times for you, isn’t it?
这同性恋邻居害怕了
The gay neighbor is terrified.
害怕了
Terrified!
我只是想激一激你
I was just trying to give you a boost.
你很幸运
Lucky you.
能亲眼目睹…
You’re here for rock bottom…
你最憎恶的一个人跌到谷底
you absolute horror of a human being.
让你看点东西 也许能让你高兴点
The one thing I’ll do for you I might cheer you up.
出去
Get out.
知道狗为什么更喜欢我吗
You wanna know why the dog prefers me?
不是什么感情 是个花招
It’s not affection. It’s a trick.
我总在兜里放着熏肉
I keep bacon in my pocket.
看到了
See?
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
我们一起叫它 你就会明白
We’ll both call him. You’ll see.
这是个花招
It’s a trick.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!