我改变的只是形式 就象你一直说的那样
I changed just one pattern, as you always said I should.
是不是真有那样好
What if this is as good as it gets?
要这些鬼东西干嘛
What the heck are those for?
不 叫卡萝来
No. Get Carol.
我在替她 不知道她会不会再来
I’m filling in. We don’t know if she’s coming back.
她也许找了份离家更近的工作
She might be getting a job closer to home.
-干嘛要塑料的 -你想对我♥干♥嘛
-Why plastic? -What are you trying to do to me?
你是什么鬼意思
What the heck do you mean?
听着 蠢姑娘…
Look, elephant girl…
只管去把卡萝找来
just go get Carol or something.
在这只有她能招呼我
Just have her do my one meal here.
要我怎样都行 我等着
I’ll pay whatever you want. I’ll wait.
快去
Do it!
-布莱恩 有问题了 -怎么回事
-Bryan, code blue. -What happened?
出去 闭上嘴 然后出去
Out! Just shut up and get out!
快点
Do it!
我会安静的
I’ll be quiet.
让我呆在这
Just let me stay here.
不会有问题 找卡萝来
No problem. Go get Carol.
把她找来
Get her here.
我不讨人厌 你才会 我不是乱下定论
I’m not a prick. You are. I’m not judging.
我是个好顾客
I’m a great customer.
今天…
This day…
已经有过一场灾难
has been a disaster.
-我不知道能否再应付这个 -出去
-I’m not sure if I can handle this too. -Get out.
马上出去…
Get out immediately…
否则就会有麻烦
or there’s gonna be trouble.
伙计 我是认真的
Man, I mean it.
好吧
Okay.
再见 再见
Seeya. Good-bye.
总算到时候了
It’s about time!
卡萝姓什么
Carol’s last name.
-康纳利 -谢谢
-Connelly. -Thank you.
嘿 爸 我就来
Hey, Dad, I’m over here!
-他常来吗 -不 早就不是了
-Does he visit often? -Not really. Not anymore.
你能怎样呢
What can you do?
我能要些冰淇淋吗
Can I get some ice cream, Grandpa?
干嘛不 你是个好姑娘
Why not? You’re a good girl.
你好
Hello.
老天
Christ.
我饿了
I’m hungry.
我为你花了一整天 还没吃饭
You’ve ruined my whole day. I haven’t eaten.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
这不是大男人主义 如果你是个招待
This is not a sexist thing. If you were a waiter
你疯了吗 这是我自己家
Are you totally gone? This is my private home.
我试过控制自己的情绪…
I’m trying to keep emotion out of this…
尽管发泄对我很重要…
even though it’s an important issue to me…
而且这事对我刺♥激♥很大
and I have very strong feelings on the subject.
什么事 因为我不在那和你废话
What subject? That I wasn’t there to take crap from you
替你上菜吗
and bring you eggs?
你有没有丝毫控制过自己令人反感的行为
Do you have any control over how creepy you allow yourself to get?
是的 我有 如果同事实那样
Yes, I do, as a matter of fact.
而且证明了…
And to prove it…
我没有带成见 而你有
I have not gotten personal, and you have.
你为什么不上班
Why aren’t you at work?
病了吗
You sick?
看来不象
You don’t look sick.
只是有点疲劳 痛苦
Just tired and bitter.
我儿子病了 够了吗
My son is sick, okay?
你母亲怎么样
What about your mother?
你怎么知道我母亲
How do you know about my mother?
我等上菜时听你提到过
I hear you talking while I wait.
-妈妈 果汁喝完了 -对不起 宝贝 我就来
-Mom, I finished my juice. -I’m sorry, honey. One second.
你好吗
How’re you doing?
有人和你说话时你应该回答
You should answer someone when they speak to you.
梅尔文 够了 我用不着你教我儿子礼貌
Melvin, that’s it. I cannot handle you teaching my son manners!
总算清静了
Back to life.
怎么了
Uh-oh. What’s wrong?
五个一千 四个一千…
Five one-thousand, four one-thousand…
三个一千 两个一千…
three one-thousand, two one-thousand…
行了
bingo.
-104.9度 -我们去叫辆出租车
-104.9. -Let’s treat ourselves to a cab ride.
当心 孩子们 让开道
Look out, you guys. Coming through.
-妈妈 -我们没事
-Mom! -We’re okay.
梅尔文 等等
Melvin, wait!
梅尔文 等等
Melvin, wait!
闭嘴 小鬼
Shut up, kids!
载我们一程好吗
Give us a lift, would you, Melvin?
没问题
A lift. Okay.
咳嗽的时候捂住嘴 孩子
Cover your mouth when you cough, kid.
-布鲁克林长老会医院 请快点 -好的
Brooklyn Presbyterian Hospital, and quickly, please. Okay.
-医院 -是的
-Hospital? -Yes.
-你今天能回来上班吗 -不
-Could you be back at work today? -No!
离我远点 上帝
Stay away from me! God!
西蒙 我们不能再拖下去了
Simon, we can’t put this off any longer.
我很难过不得不
I feel terrible that I have to
西蒙
Simon.
你能不能暂时别管你的狗
Could you just leave the dog for a second?
对不起
Sorry.
-那些卡片是什么 -弗兰克的主意
-What are those cards? -Frank’s idea.
他觉得我该做些笔记…
He thought I should have notes so I did this right…
能抓住重点又不至于吓到你
maintained focus, didn’t get emotional and tried not to terrify you.
看 他是对的 我需要这些卡片
See? He’s right. I need the cards.
西蒙 你没钱了
Simon, you’re broke.
医药帐单现在是61000美元…
The medical bills are $61,000 now…
展览进展不佳
and the show didn’t go well.
我找过你父母
I’ve spoken to your parents.
他们没做出挂电♥话♥之类的举动…
They didn’t hang up or anything…
但他们说给你打电♥话♥会觉得别扭
but they said they would feel strange about calling you.
我不能打电♥话♥找他们
Well, I can’t call them.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
维戴尔 怎么了
Verdell. What’s wrong?
你想那个恶棍了吗 我在这呢 宝贝
You miss the tough guy? Well, here I am, sweetheart!
高兴吗 小混球
Happy to see me, you little pissant mop?
再下一次垃圾通道怎么样
How about another ride down the chute?
哦 老天 抱歉 我不是那意思
Oh, God, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that.
-西蒙 -我不是那意思 宝贝
-Simon. -I didn’t mean that, sweetheart.
对不起 对不起
Sorry. I’m sorry.
我能不能保住我的住房♥和工作室
I’ll be able to keep my apartment and the studio… won’t I?
老天
Oh, my God.
对 你写得最多 为我们挣了很多钱
Yes, you write more than everybody else and make us a lot of money.
-但更合适的 -听着
-But it’s more appropriate -Look.
我需要这个 你只要说”梅尔文 我会尽力”
I need this. Just say, “Melvin, I’ll try.”
行吗
Okay?
-梅尔文 我会尽力 -谢谢 太好了
-Melvin, I’ll try. -Thank you. That’s good.
有个好消息 我儿子被布朗大学录取了
On a pleasanter note, my son just got accepted to Brown.
是我丈夫梦寐以求的
My husband was dying.
好 太棒了 令人激动 振奋
Yeah. Good, nice, thrilled, exciting.
你不用等我
You don’t have to wait with me.
我实在忍♥不住
I can’t resist.
您总是来去匆匆
You usually move through here so quickly.
我有太多问题想问您
I have so many questions I want to ask you.
您不知道您的作品对我意味着什么
You have no idea what your work means to me.
意味着什么
What does it mean to you?
就是有人了解比如在这里面有什么
That somebody out there knows what it’s like to be in here.
哦 上帝 就象个恶梦
Oh, God. This is like a nightmare.
就几个问题 那能有多难啊
Just a couple of questions. How hard is that?
你怎么能把女人写得那样透彻
How do you write women so well?
用男人的方式思考…
I think of a man…
不需要什么理由
and I take away reason and accountability.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!