你有没有在别人不注意的时候观察过他们
You ever watch somebody who doesn’t know you’re watching them?
巴士上的一个老妇人…
An old woman sitting on a bus…
或者去上学的小孩…
or kids going to school…
或者在等候的人
or somebody just waiting.
你看到来自他们的某一瞬间…
And you see this flash come over them…
而你知道
and you know immediately
那一瞬间和任何外界因素都没关系…
that it has nothing to do with anything external…
因为那是一成不变的
because that hasn’t changed.
当你看到时 它会更真实…
And when you see it, they’re sort of realer…
而且更生动
and they’re more alive.
如果长时间的看一个人就能发现他的人性
If you look at somebody long enough, you discover their humanity.
我明白你真正的意思了
I know exactly what you mean.
哦 我的天 保持这姿势
Oh, my God. Hold it.
-嘿 看着点 -对不起
-Hey, look out! -Excuse me.
-对不起 -我接听了第三线的电♥话♥
-Sorry. -I got on the third line of dialogue.
脑子一片空白 完全不知道下一条线是什么内容
I blanked. I had no clue as to what the next line was.
-没注意我 -他对我说”最后一次机会”
-Ignores me. -He said to me, “Last chance.”
-最后一次 -老天
-Last chance. -Oh, God.
我回到里面
I came back in.
她又没注意到我
Here she comes to ignore me again.
在同一条线又弄砸了
I messed up on the exact same line.
-猜猜怎么着 -怎么着
-Guess what. -What?
他选了我
He cast me!
世上需要的是又一个女演员
Just what the world needs another actress.
行了 行了
Okay, okay.
没我就活不下去 是吧
Can’t live without me, huh?
我忍♥不住要问
I’m finally gonna ask.
带塑料餐具干什么
What’s with the plastic picnic ware?
担心我们的不干净吗
Why don’t you try ours? You’re afraid it isn’t clean?
我了解这里的服务 这是一种看法
I see the help. It’s a judgment call.
那就让自己乐观点
So give yourself a little pep talk.
试试别人的干净餐具是进食的乐趣之一
Must try other people’s clean silverware… as part of fun of dining out.
你儿子有什么问题
What’s wrong with your son?
你关心的是什么
Yeah. What do you care?
他呼吸困难 他的哮喘很严重
He’s got to fight to breathe. His asthma can shoot off the charts.
对粉尘过敏
He’s allergic to dust.
这是纽约
This is New York,
所以他的免疫系统随时可能出问题
so his immune system bails on him whenever there’s trouble.
一次耳朵感染 烦到你了吧
So an ear infection Is this bothering you?
一次耳朵感染什么的
An ear infection, whatever,
让我们一个月去了六趟急诊室…
sends us to the emergency room six times a month…
我在那能找到的医生全都是毛孩子
where I get whatever nine-year-old they just made a doctor.
就这些
Nice chatting with you.
-他叫什么 -斯潘塞
-His name? -Spencer.
斯潘塞
Spence.
好了 走开 快
It’s okay. Go on. Come on.
想听什么就随意 我快画完了
You can put on anything you want now. I might be sort of done here.
我们为此花了两星期 放松一下
For two weeks all we’ve done is work. Let’s play!
文森特
Vincent!
你快完工了是吗
So you’re practically finished, huh?
对 就差一点
Yeah. There is one more stage.
你想去哪
Where you going?
只是想偷偷看一眼
No place. I was just gonna sneak a peek.
-想吃巧克力吗 -不 别给它
-You want some chocolate? -No, he’s not allowed.
等等
Wait.
我快走了 不想和我道个别吗
I gotta take off. You want to say good-bye or anything?
-它想出去 就一会 -不 等等
-He’s just gotta go. One second. -No, wait.
我想看看画 行吗
I’m gonna look at the painting.
你想去哪 宝贝
Where are you going, sweetheart?
你想喝水 你怎么啦
You want some water? What is the matter with you?
想喝水吗
You want some water?
西蒙 等等
Simon, wait!
干嘛这样做
Why are you doing this?
不 不 等等
No. No, wait.
听我说
See.
-那幅画 -怎么 你勾搭上他了
-That painting in there -What, are you cruising him?
借过
Excuse me.
-救命 -我们得走了
-Help me! -We gotta go.
-走吧 -快点 快点
-Let’s go. -Come on, come on!
所以你打了911但没留下姓名
So you call 9-1-1 and don’t leave your name?
没错
That’s right.
就算一个哑怪老头也知道应急措施
Even a dumb geezer should know Emergency automatically
-没人被杀 -他死了吗
-No one got killed. -Oh, is he dead?
问他吧
Ask him.
你有毛病吗
What’s wrong with you?
别冲我叫 又不是我替你取的名
Don’t bark at me. I didn’t name ya.
如果他无法回答 我们会再来问你 一次又一次
We will. If we can’t, we’ll come back and ask you again and again.
怎么 你这架势是在吓唬我吗
What, you’re trying to intimidate me with that attitude?
我从地狱来 我的祖母比你更会摆架势
I come from hell. My grandmother’s got more attitude than you.
想找岔就去清查7-11连锁店吧
Go shake down a 7-Eleven for a day-old wiener.
长官 其中一个家伙就是画像上的人
It’s just a matter of time, sir. There’s a painting of one of the guys.
我听到这事就在为他祈祷
I’ve been praying for him since I heard.
是这样 我得去医院
So, anyway, I’m on my way to the hospital.
你能照看一晚这条狗吗
If you could just watch the dog tonight.
-抱歉 不行 -好吧 谢谢
-I’m sorry. No. -Okay. Thanks.
老婊♥子♥
Old bitch.
该死的狗
Damn dog.
你来照看它 对 就是你
You’re taking him. Yes, you are!
别挡着该死的路
Get the hell out of the way!
你来照看它 这和看书一样 就一晚
You’re taking him. This will even the books. One night.
等等
Wait, wait.
你想对我说不吗 你想对我说不
Do you want to say no to me?
我什么都不想对你说
I don’t want to say nothing to you.
因为我从没象现在这样抓狂
Because I’ve never felt as crazy as I do right now.
我几乎想要你说不
I almost want you to say no.
谢谢你照看它
Thanks for looking after him.
嘿 你去哪
Hey! Where are you going?
-你不能这样 -今天你可别惹我
-You can’t do this. -You don’t wanna mess with me today!
我不能收留一只狗 我从没让谁进来过
I can’t take a dog. Nobody’s ever been in here before.
嘿 弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
你完蛋了
You’re dead.
我们这没有狗粮 我们这没有狗粮
We don’t have no dog food here. We don’t want no dog food here.
我们吃什么你就得吃什么
You’ll eat what we got, what we eat.
好吧
All right.
不许动
Don’t do anything.
信任去哪了
Where’s the trust?
从没破过例
Never a break.
为狗
Dogs.
~总是看着你生命中光明的一面
Always look at the bright side of your life
~总是看着你生命中光明的一面
Always look at the lighter side of your life
上帝
God.
如果被发现是展览期间
We’re not going to sell anything
就什么都别想卖♥♥
if they find out we’re halfway through a show…
而我们一幅画都没卖♥♥掉
and we haven’t sold a single painting.
不能在中途降价
We can’t reduce the price at this stage.
什么 我现在就象自♥由♥落体
What I’m in a free fall here.
-怎么 -可以进去了
-Yes? -We can see him.
好的 我一会就来
Okay. I’ll meet you in there.
我会和你碰头
I will meet you in there.
行吗 就一会
Okay? One minute.
谢谢…不 我在听
Thank you. No, I’m here.
怎么样 天才
How are you doing, great one?
我还没看过自己的样子
I haven’t looked at myself yet.
从你的反应能想象出来
I figured I could tell from your reaction.
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
那么糟吗
That bad, huh?
我和医生谈过了 哦
I talked to the doctor, and Oh!
好了 没那么糟
Okay. It’s not that bad.
医生说你几周后就能恢复原样
The doctors say you’re gonna be your old self in a couple of weeks.
那些疤也许
The scars might take