是我们
That’s us!
最清晰的画面
The clearest sighting
来自这位爱达荷的拖拉机经销商
was at this tractor dealership in Idaho.
它的眼球长在脚上
Had eyeballs on its feet
尖头尖脑
and a pointy little head.
还向我索要标志物
It asked me for a sign.
我们竟然上新闻了
We’re on the news.
从它们在多伦多的所作所为看来
From the trail in Toronto,
它们显然不怀好意
these beings do not appear friendly.
重启中
Rebooting.
我们在线了 长官
We are online, sir.
我是夏洛特
This is Charlotte.
墨西哥警♥察♥发现一个毛茸茸的不明物体
Mexican police found a furry thing
想要和一条狗交♥配♥
trying to mate with a dog.
一辆蒸汽火车在市中心空中穿梭
I have calls reporting a steam train flying around downtown.
蒸汽火车
Steam train?
而且是醉驾吧
Been on the eggnog?
它已经离开了墨西哥
It’s gone black over Mexico.
以前所未有的高速前进
This thing’s going faster than anything we know of.
我的天
No.
莫桑比克上空现在漂浮着各种动物
The herd is now in Mozambique’s airspace,
严重威胁到两国脆弱的和平局面
threatening the fragile peace between the two nations.
我们送了20亿份礼物
Two billion items delivered,
一向都是踏雪无痕
and we didn’t leave a footprint in the snow.
如今居然…
And now…
先生
Sir?
我们丢失了百分之八十的数据
We have lost 80 percent of our data.
不可能
No, no.
我们明明有18个脉冲数据贮存器
We have 18 pulse data reservoirs
每个都有成千上万兆的容量
of a trillion terabytes!
抱歉 自动存储系统崩溃了
Sorry, autosave was off.
我可以赏他一巴掌吗
Shall l slap him, sir?
狠狠地
Quite hard?
先生
Sir,
一只北极熊去了6层
there’s a polar bear on Level 6.
先生 为什么亚瑟会在那儿
Sir? Why is Arthur out there?
他漏了一个孩子
He missed one. A nipper.
编号♥47785BXK
l mean, 47785BXK.
先生 我接收到了信♥号♥♥
Sir, we’ve got something.
来自布若妮·谢芙莉的HOHO
Bryony Shelfley, it’s her HOHO.
我们还是能赶得及的
We can still get there.
只要开快点 飞高点
We just have to go faster, higher!
你想通了啊
You’ve changed your tune.
我哪儿也不去
I’m not going anywhere.
当我不存在吧
I’m not here!
我把自己固定住了
I’ve taped myself in!
你来开 爷爷
Grandsanta!
我才不管
Leave me alone.
那可怕的夜晚 再次重现了
It’s that terrible night all over again.
什么夜晚
What night?
上次我开着小伊出来兜风
Last time I took Evie for a spin.
我不知道那时正值古巴导弹危机
I didn’t know it was the Cuban missile crisis!
我差点掀起了第三次世界大战
I nearly started World War Ⅲ.
坐稳了 总得有人负责驾驶啊
Hold still. Someone has to drive.
妈呀
Whoopsie!

Oh, no!
击剑手 大结巴 回来
Fencer! Mincer! Come back!
布若妮
Bryony!
爷爷 过来
Grandsanta, get here!
靠 别碰我的新内♥裤♥
Oi! That’s me new hip.
求你了 我念格温的信给你听
Please, I’ll read you Gwen’s letter.
聋了听不到 我都136岁了
Stone-deaf. I’m 136.
-什么声音 -是史蒂夫
– What’s that? – It’s Steve.
-史蒂夫 -告诉他我不在
– Steve! – Tell him I’m not here!
圣诞爷爷说他不在
Grandsanta says he’s not here.
大家好 我在找一个遗失的雪橇
Hi. I’m looking for a missing relic.
史蒂夫 我只说三个词
Steve, three words.
-第一个是”快帮忙”么 -对对
– Is the first one “Help”? – Yes.
-你能帮助我们 史蒂夫 -都怪他
– You can help us, Steve! – It was him!
他就是个冷酷无情的疯子 他逼我来的
Frosty the Madman. He forced me to come.
精灵 不想丢饭碗就赶紧帮我说话
Elf, back me up if you want a career.
-我逼你来的 -看到了吧 快看
– I forced you? – You see? Look.
你怎么想的 爷爷 让我猜猜
What did you want, Grandsanta? Let me guess. Hm.
想拍一张你驾着雪橇 递送礼物的照片
A picture of you in the sleigh delivering the gift
好给我显摆一下你的丰功伟绩对吧
to show me how it’s really done?

No.
你知道明早人类手上会有什么照片吗
You know the picture they’ll have tomorrow?
是你铐上手铐被带走的照片
You, led away in handcuffs!
一个被所有地球人发现的圣诞老人
A Santa who was seen by everybody on Earth.
一个毁掉圣诞节的圣诞老人
A Santa who ruined Christmas.
毁掉啦
Ruined it!
我们会处理好的 史蒂夫
We’ll fix this, Steve.
在驯鹿屁♥股♥上甩两下鞭子 我们就到家了
We’ll be back home in the wobble of a reindeer’s buttocks.
小伊可以再次被束之高阁
And Evie can go back in mothballs.
你可以完全忘记她的存在
You can forget she ever existed.
你不能就这么回去 格温怎么办
You can’t just go home. What about Gwen?
又是格温 为了她一个
Gwen. For that,
你就要威胁我整个行动计划吗
you’d threaten my whole operation?
史蒂夫 你说过
Steve, you said
要是有办法去送礼物 你就会去
if there was any way to get there, you would.
这就是办法 快看
Well, this is it. Look.
这老雪橇棒极了
The old sleigh is perfect!
好吧 不管怎么说
Uh, right. Well, anyway,
虽然少了一些部件 它速度还是超快的
it goes really fast, even with bits missing.
而且我们还有这么几头驯鹿呢
And we’ve got quite a few reindeer left.
如果我又恶心想吐 我可以吐进袋子里
And, if I’m sick again, I could be sick in a bag.
我可以包个袋子给他
I’ll wrap him one.
我们可以帮助他们 长官
We can help them, sir.
一个都不能少 长官
No one missed, sir!
确保准确赠送所有礼物 长官
All correct presents, present and correct,sir.
477858XK 格温•海恩斯
如果有你的帮助 史蒂夫
If you help us, Steve,
我们就一定能做到
we can do it!
圣诞爷爷和亚瑟会成为今晚的英雄 长官
Grandsanta and Arthur would be the heroes of the night, sir!
现在马上给我回家
Come home now!
要是我们都服从圣诞精神 天下就大乱了
If we all just gave in to Christmas spirit, there’d be chaos.
-我们马上就回 史蒂夫 -不
– Unh! We’re on our way, Steve. – No!
爸爸会希望我们到格温那儿的
Santa will want us to get to Gwen.
求你了 问问他
Ask him. Please.
亚瑟
Arthur,
你还不了解爸爸吗
this is Dad we’re talking about.
他以前的确关心每件礼物 但现在
There was a time when he cared about every last gift tag, but now
他只想受人爱戴 好好歇歇
he just wants to be loved and get some rest.
不会的 他现在肯定醒着
No. He’s lying awake,
担心格温担心的胡子都快掉了
worrying his beard off about Gwen.
拨号♥中
语言留言
哈哈哈 已进入梦乡
Ho-ho-ho. Off to the land of nod.
在12月26号♥之前 请勿打扰
Please do not disturb until December 26th.
是这样吧 亲爱的
Is that it, dear?
对 按那个红色的…
Yes. Press the red…
不会的
No.
圣诞老人是全世界最贴心的人
Santa’s the most caring man in the world.
那为什么是你在这儿 而不是他
So why are you here, not him?
别丢下我 亚瑟
Don’t leave me, Arthur!
你就这么留下一个老人和他的驯鹿
Poor old man and his reindeer,
孤零零的过圣诞节吗
on our own at Christmas?
至少拿块石头帮我们了结了吧
At least have the decency to finish us off with a rock!
格温
凌晨6:48 卡约孔菲特斯岛 古巴
雪橇数:0
可怜的小伊
Poor Evie.
太阳马上就出来了
Sun’ll be up soon.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!