Automatic tape guns!
下去 狗狗
Down, doggy!
坏狗狗
Bad doggy!
激光制导剪刀
Laser-guided scissors!
不
No, no!
标准包装炮制法
Standard-issue giftwrap!
没时间打蝴蝶结了
No time for a bow!
永远都有时间打蝴蝶结的
There’s always time for a bow!
我看不下去了
I can’t look.
别按那个
Not that knob!
晚安
Good night!
天啊
Oh, no!
试试别的
Something else!
别碰它 别
No, leave it! Don’t…
我的相机
My camera!
等等 看啊
Wait! Look!
有什么好开心的
What’s so funny?
看看它们对小伊做的好事
Look what they’ve done to my Evie.
还有我的地图
And the map.
那都没关系了
But it’s okay.
有这个就好
We’ve got this.
含羞草大街 特雷利乌
Mimosa Avenue, Trelew.
请按此路线行驶
Proceed to the highlighted route.
那又有什么用
What’s the point?
看看我们现在这幅德行
Look at us.
我的相机都散架了
And my camera, totally banjaxed.
我还怎么照相
How do l get my picture now?
照什么相
What picture?
停在屋顶的雪橇
The sleigh on the roof,
8头美丽的驯鹿
the eight beautiful reindeer
还有圣诞老人 也就是我
and Santa…me,
爬下烟囱的样子
going down the “Chimbley.”
这才是我想让他们看到的
That’s what l wanted them to see.
他们漏掉了这个女孩
They missed the kid,
但我去补救了
but l got there.
用我自己的方式
My way.
这才是你来的原因
That’s why you came.
根本不是为了格温
Not for Gwen.
直走1368英里 然后左转
1368 miles, then slight left.
反正都要给她送礼物
For the love of Lulu,
有点私心不行么
bossed about by Tinpot Tom.
冲啊
Dash!
继续试 一直试
Try them again. Keep trying.
这么大费周章 就为了6亿孩子中的一个
All this for one child, in 600 million.
得先关机让她歇一歇
We should turn her off a moment.
您别担心 孩子们都很傻
Don’t worry, sir. Children are stupid.
他们会觉得礼物中途弄丢了
Either it won’t know it got missed
或是因为自己是个坏孩子
or it’ll think it’s been bad.
这就是所谓的双赢啊
It’s a win-win.
你居然漏掉了一个
You missed one?
一个小朋友
A nipper?
有这么庞大的系统居然还漏了一个
What’s all this here for if you miss one?
求您快点打字行么
Could you please type faster?
好吧
All right.
崩溃危机
Systems critical.
导入圣诞数据
Lead in Christmas.
糟糕喽
Oops-a-daisy.
皮特
Peter,
请你放开我的手
let go of my hand, please.
好的 抱歉 长官
Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.
给我接技术部
And get me IT.
凌晨6:32 特雷利乌
驯鹿: 5.5头
下降1000英尺
Descend 1000 feet.
您已到达目的地
You are at your destination.
太棒了
Yes!
我们成功了
We did it, we did it! We did it!
大惊小怪
Whoopee-doo.
100码后左转
In 100 yards, turn left.
直走 左转 右转
Straight ahead, left, right.
您已经到达该住所
You are at your client’s dwelling.
稳住
Steady!
成功了 我小命保住了
We made it. I survived!
我宁可走回家 或者坐船
I’ll walk home, I’ll get a boat,
反正绝对不会
but l am never getting back
再坐这抽风的玩意儿了
in that crazy flying death trap ever again!
赶紧的
Go on.
早点了事
Get it over.
我想睡觉了
I want my bed.
怎么了 你不一起来吗
What, you’re not coming?
你要送礼物啊
You have to deliver the present.
你都已经穿上那件外套了
You’ve got your special coat on.
你可是我们的圣诞老人
You’re our Santa.
我只说过我和小伊可以飞过来
I said me and Evie could get here,
我们也做到了
and we did.
剩下的就是精灵的工作了
The rest is just elf work.
去啊 你个节日狂
Go on, Festive Freddie,
快点
sling your hook.
我们怎么到达这里根本不重要
It doesn’t matter how we got here.
就算是有停在屋顶的雪橇
The sleigh on the roof,
叮当响的铃铛
the jingle bells,
8头驯鹿
the eight reindeer.
格温一样都不会看到
Gwen would never have seen that.
含羞草大街
要是爸爸能看到就好了
I wish Dad could see this.
他就能松一口气了
It would take such a load off his mind.
你怎么还不下命令呢
So, what are your orders?
你现在是圣诞老人了
You’re a Claus.
由你来下命令
You give the orders.
是吗
Do I?
我能做精灵就很满足了
I’m just happy being an elf,
真的
really.
只要能参与其中就够了
You know, just part of it all.
要不你命令我从猫洞钻进去吧
You want to order me to go through the cat flap?
好吧
Yes, that’s a great idea.
要不你再命令我替你开门吧
Do you want to tell me to let you in?
再好不过了
Brilliant.
谢谢 布若妮
Thank you, Bryony.
你要不要我瞬间搞定它
And do you want to quick?
你说报♥警♥器吗
The alarm?
还用问吗 当然要
Definitely, yes.
这是你第一次送礼物吗
Is this your first time?
可这…
But…
亲爱的圣诞老人
来点西班牙油条吧
布若妮
Bryony?
对不起
Sorry.
他比你还喜欢你的拖鞋
He likes these slippers even more than you do!
圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas.
当你在HOHO机输入地址时
When you put the address into the HOHO,
上面显示什么
what did you see?
一大堆叫特雷利乌的地方
A list of Trelews.
我就随便选了第一个
I just clicked on the first one!
明显这里不是英国的特雷利乌
Which was not Trelew, England.
我们到了另一个特雷利乌
We’re in the wrong Trelew!
凌晨6:39 墨西哥 特雷利乌
距离英国特雷利乌 4876英里
怎么回事
What’s going on?!
他们一直在监视我们
They’ve been watching us.
他们发现了小伊
They’ve seen Evie.
和上次如出一辙
It’s just like last time.
政♥府♥今日清晨接到紧急报告
Governments tonight are waking to news
一个不明飞行物
of a UFO traveling the globe
正以神速环游世界
at incredible speed.